OK, WHERE IS EVERYONE AND WHY AREN"T YOU HERE MORE OFTEN?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
we all know and love ya you old hound you and more than anything eles we love to play along in the antics its just plain ole cheep fun and a laugh or two thrown in for good measure;).. it is good to have ya back safe and sound this place just wouldn't be the same with out ya

Well now that is cleared up, supposedly, if that is a photo, wonder why some lucky guy hasn''t proposed along time ago. What part of Texas are you in. I need to go there aand give some of the males a "reality" course in attractive women and how to treat them. If by chance you are married, I envy your "hubby'. Good sense of humor, whitty, apparently speaking your mind, as you see things, lots of good qualities but I'm a psychologist, semi private practice, semi consultant, so I can say things like that and CMA with the Ph.D. Merry Christmas, btw.

Attachments

• 1160_59609_mm.jpg
    1160_59609_mm.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1

kurisu

I've been busy as of late and, really the whole paranormal thing isn't my area of specialty really the only thing i know of anything on this site is John Titor / Time Travel. Feel free to add a Programming and, hacking section and, i'll make more threads lolololololol My specialty is really that and, real life stuff

I hate to bitch and moan but I will. Weather is bad, rain and nasty. I'm here during lunch and have a light work load this P.M. but the fact is that it doesn't seem that a lot of members are interested in the continuning of this site. It's a damn good site, I'd likke some more topics but what is here is interesting. I could site some sites with some interesting topics for examplle but that's sorta tacky and I won't insult anyone by doing it. A lot of work with into this place, from all I can find, and it's an insullt to let all their efforts just lay flat. Maybe it's the weather, time near Christmas, heell, I don't know if I'm just not in a "bitchy mood" because it's Wed. and it's raining, or it might be the phase of the moon. I just think a lor of work, time, and effort went into this place and I, for one, worry that if it isn't use more, it will simply vanish, which will REALLY PMO .!!!

Some of this will always be accurate, other parts not. Can't see opening a new topic just to gripe some but since nothing new, that I can see, has opened up, weell gee whizz , where did ya'll go and when will ya'll be coming back. there, said it, feel better, more coffee and a shower.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I spend most of my life in front of the screen, at work and at home. I'm a geek.

I can't say it helps me to get rid of tension or stress though, it all depends of what I'm doing. I'm not a gamer, so even if I happen to play video games sometimes, it doesn't help me to rid of anything, except free time.

I plan to spend more time on here in 2012. I already do. :)