OMG OMG OMG Titor book?!

TimeFlipper

This is the original book I supposed by JT Foundation.
https://www.amazon.com/John-Titor-Time-Travelers-Tale/dp/1591964369

Not 100% but looks like it's the same book available for reading here:
John Titor | Physics | Physics & Mathematics

Unfortunately, the "John Titor Physics Physics & Mathematics book", is a download version for which i have no interest in...
So could you explain to me please, what are the specific differences between the first book, John-Titor-Time-Travelers-Tale, and the other book?...cheers :)..

Himalayan Hermit

Unfortunately, the "John Titor Physics Physics & Mathematics book", is a download version for which i have no interest in...
So could you explain to me please, what are the specific differences between the first book, John-Titor-Time-Travelers-Tale, and the other book?...cheers :)..

I think the first one was by John Titor Foundation and came out many years ago and the second one I don't know anything about. There are senior JT experts like Titorite, etc who can advise. I know as much as you do :D

Harte

It appears that the second book is primarily a compendium of Titor's posts and ancillary posts by other posters. I assume the rights were purchased from the time travel board where he posted.

Harte

TimeFlipper

It appears that the second book is primarily a compendium of Titor's posts and ancillary posts by other posters. I assume the rights were purchased from the time travel board where he posted.

Harte

:LOL:..Yes Hartey iam certain that you are correct, however those "rights" wont come into law until the year 2036 when the Time-Travel Board will be created, according to JT, i believe :LOL:..

Last edited:

Alexis Everson

Tempus redux the author used to be a member here back in the day. He had a falling out with the same person i had a problem with and left. Me i came back. I still keep in touch with him on facebook.

If youd like i could pass along any questions you might have or invite him back over. I offer both options because i aint so sure hell come back but one never knows.

OMG yes! He's on facebook?! Why didn't anyone tell me? Does he have a profile? Does he post? what does he post about? Is he nice?
What was the falling out about? What happened? How long ago?

Alexis Everson

Harte
The book I'm talking about is called convictions from a time traveler. this isnt the one that John's mom published. I mean, who can afford that?!
WHen was the JT physics and math book published online? Is it really the second or was the book on AMazon really the second one? I dont really count the book from johns mom as a 'book' because she just bundled her sons posts together to try to get money :( And it if is just a combination of the posts, then...she didnt do any writing, right?
Anyways, Im just looking forward to my book getting here!
:):):):)

xoxoxoxox
LEXXXXY!!

titorite

OMG yes! He's on facebook?! Why didn't anyone tell me? Does he have a profile? Does he post? what does he post about? Is he nice?
What was the falling out about? What happened? How long ago?
I got the name wrong it was temporal recon not redux. Yeah hes a nice guy very cordial. The falling out? I wont go into too much detail , just to say, their was a disagreement about the titor story with another person who insisted that they were always right. Now this is from my own biased point of view because i had the same sort of disagreements with the same person. Fortunately for everyone the current staff is much more neutral.

Anyways hit up temporal recon on facebook. He is an active poster and im sure hed love to hear from a fan such as yourself :)

titorite

Harte

They never would of needed to purchase the rights because TTI was public domain. Just like here. If someone were to just transcribe all of our words and conversations here none of us are entitled to compensation as we are speaking in a public domain.

Now.... a moment of silence for TTI.

TimeFlipper

You will discover that Paranormalis is indeed a private website and not part of a public domain, thats why Paranormalis can set its own rules :)..