One way time travel opportunity. Would you go?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree with Rex. The new you in 2013 the second time around wouldn't be the same as the first one who went back in time. And you'd be 33 years older the second time you reach 2013, by the way.

walt willis

I would not travel back or forward in time for fear it may cause an unforeseen problem in the time line for our world.
It would be nice to see some departed family and friends again, but I have faith that I will be with them again some day.

paradoxicated

Because I can't leave my family (I'm only 13), I would just go like twenty days into the future. Then my birthday would theoretically be twenty days later than it is right now. Except then my family would be without me for twenty days. Eh, maybe I just wouldn't go at all.

Justinian

I think if this happened to me. No, I know for a fact that I would do it. But I'd need time to prepare. I'd need some lottery numbers. Several in fact cause that's how I'd make my living in the past. Winning lotteries here and there. Then I'd copy down all these John Titor posts of what he wrote about and take them with me so that I could claim to be him. I'd gather up and download quite a few schematics of things off the internet to sell in the past. Then I'd go. Back to when I was a child. I'd make my money and secretly send my parents money, and watch myself grow up. I'd try to use the vast amounts of wealth I'd have to shape my own childhood. Taking me under my own wing when the time was right, and steering myself in a different direction in life.

Justinian

This could potentially mean that if this happened to me, that I am the NWO. I would be able to have the world at my fingertips dancing like puppets on strings for me. I would own EVERYTHING. Just sayin'.