One way time travel opportunity. Would you go?

jojo

I would go, I wouldnt care about not being able to come back...the hard part for me is deciding between the past or the future...Ive always been fascinated by ancient civilizations, but I also want to see future advancements in science and technology and where humans will be in thousands of years...also I would quite like to experience the late 70s/80s (I was born in 1984) just to see what it was like....

Kevans74

yes

just less than 2 months ago
I'd go back and stay, provided i guess i would "take over" my old self or the current one would take over the 2 month ago version of me

JasperMoon

What if some weirdo appeared on your lawn and offered you a one way time travel journey.

You can time travel once. Only once to the past or the future, the choice is yours. But take your time to think about it, as there will be no going back. It's a one way ticket to another time.

Where would you go? Would you even go at all?

P.S. Don't tell me we are all "one way time travelling" at a rate of 1 second per second. Please don't! :p

if that means going back into the past and being able to return home once the visit it finished, then yes, I know exactly when and where I would like to go. If it is allowed to stay for a length of time in order to accomplish what I must accomplish, then definitely yes. Is it possible to do it?

Aryeandris

Upon further thought, if John Titor isright about there not being any paradoxes, I would go back to my mom's childhood, before her dad died at 8, when her life became hell. Just to be able to give her the opportunity at a life that isn't so sad.....to keep her from being so hurt & damaged.. an opportunity to maybe see the world, do things she can't in this timeline..

C_jami

Upon further thought, if John Titor isright about there not being any paradoxes, I would go back to my mom's childhood, before her dad died at 8, when her life became hell. Just to be able to give her the opportunity at a life that isn't so sad.....to keep her from being so hurt & damaged.. an opportunity to maybe see the world, do things she can't in this timeline..
I'm sorry wish all was better for all of us. Doubt worry have patience. You're mam live with you her best moments enjoy with here you're time to. Do not worry. ;)

Orpheus Rex

I think I would accept to go time traveling. I want to live my life without regrets and I know I would regret not going and there is an undetermined chance of regret if I go. Sure, I would miss my family, but I could rebuild my life. If it's in the past, I would be a scientific genius capable of making a vast fortune. If I were to go to the future, hey, either society died and I can become a scientific genius capable of making a vast fortune or I could simply get access to cool technology which I would enjoy to examine. If I landed in a dystopia, well... By the looks of things, I'll be living in one soon enough anyways.