Opening A Real Dimensional Portals With Audio Frequency

Mayhem

Zenith
Its been said some that fool with portals and the like encounter their so call desires.

Unstable to say the least.

Gray50

Yea i just did the same experiment , nothing happen apart that when i have change the frequency all my electronic device have freeze for some second , nice pic by the way stein gate

start at edge

I totally agree with Apri1 (and others who have the same opinion).
I saw a lot of clips showing so called “proof on camera” of opening an inter-dimensional portal using an USB speaker.
Just to make it clear from the beginning – I am sure there are certain ways to achieve that, to create a portal that inter-connects (temporary) different timelines, parallel realities, parallel universes, etc.
The problem with those clips is of some other nature – they are simply kindergarten level (in the aspect of deeper and “whole picture” thinking) and it is very easy for anyone to figure out why, as it only takes a few minutes to think one step deeper (and further) than the actual clip is showing. I will try to explain myself and provide logic examples, mostly under the form of questions:
  • Why does the portal always open approximately half meter above the speaker ?? .. it could be very well opened in the above neighbor’s room (if any neighbor above).
  • Why is the destination always located at a location very easy to film from ?? .. it could be very well underground, under the ocean surface, above the clouds or even in outer space.
  • Why is the portal opened by something related to sound ?? .. it should be rather related to something that involves light, rather than sound.
  • In those cases where people are to be seen on the other side of the portal, how is it that none of those people react to the suddenly appearing of the portal in their world ?? .. they should be at least amazed, if not really scared.
.. And now, the strongest point of this, which seem to have been overseen by many people:
If a portal is to be opened, under no circumstances would it have circular shape, but SPHERICAL.
If those people who claim that their video is genuine, want to really have at least a little bit of credibility, they should consider all this and CGI everything at a much better quality. For example, they should throw a small object (a marked ping pong ball, for example), showing the entire time the object’s trajectory – leaving the space of his bedroom, going through the portal and landing on the grass in the other dimension (or timeline, or parallel reality), then zooming in focusing on the object so that it can be seen in the video it is the same object (has the same marks) that left his bedroom.

steven chiverton

the experiment done by fantastic daily before he got shut down or missing ive downloaded then and saved them he used 2 speakers and there was a flash and an arm sticking out of the opening

steven chiverton

the experiment done by fantastic daily before he got shut down or missing ive downloaded then and saved them he used 2 speakers and there was a flash and an arm sticking out of the opening
opening an unknown portal may have a use for dumping new clear waste through it get rid of it but if theres just a room with lack of space in it on the other side then that rules that out , ive seen a portal open and close in broad daylight once and i couldn't take in fast enough what i saw just bright green so maybe theres a porthole of all the spectrum colours of their own frequencies, another that dident open was a dark slit i saw white light in the unopened slit

start at edge

opening an unknown portal may have a use for dumping new clear waste through it get rid of it but if theres just a room with lack of space in it on the other side then that rules that out , ive seen a portal open and close in broad daylight once and i couldn't take in fast enough what i saw just bright green so maybe theres a porthole of all the spectrum colours of their own frequencies, another that dident open was a dark slit i saw white light in the unopened slit
I am not a native English speaker and you either are the same or there is some bot who writes the posts here. At least I try to use some punctuation, which may be not totally correct sometimes, but still, I try to do my best. Or, maybe you use some STT (speech to text) software, in which case you should adjust the text created, even a little bit, before you post it.
“dumping new clear waste” you wrote .. it is somehow the opposite of what you really were trying to say – “dumping nuclear waste”
If you downloaded videos of the experiment you mentioned, just attach them here on the site, so that everybody can see them, or provide the links where people can see them - in case they are still online somewhere on some server.
Here is a scenario that I propose:
Anyone who is able to open such a portal (regardless of the method used), should start recording (video and audio), open the portal, walk through, record for a few seconds on the other side and then return and post the recording. Or, if afraid to walk through, at least fix the recording device to some stick and push it through the portal, then pull it back to see what it recorder on the other side.