Ouija Boards in Toys Stores

Wind7

Staff
I think the things aren't really dangerous unless you don't know what you're doing with one,they can be useful for dealing with spirits that you need to communicate with.

That said I'm honestly skeptical about the ability of a massed produced one selling for ten bucks to have results,now an old one that was made for the purpose? yea that'd work.
Nobody ever knows what they are doing with Ouija Boards, but if you want to have evil forces surrounding you at all times, then i suggest that you buy one of those "old ones"....:cautious:
I'm not defending oija boards but it's a tool that any person can use for whatever purpose. I know some people who use say a tarot cards to communicate with their guides. While there are people who do it solely for the purpose of communicating the dead. Whatever purpose you have with a ouija board can determine what happens next. Really. It depends on what purpose you use it for. Like a gun. It's a tool that can make you decide whether to use it to kill people or save people. It's not the tool that's the problem. It's the user's purpose. But if you use a tool that you know nothing of, well it can usually lead to disaster.

Absolutely.

The Ouija (or talking board as an old friend used to call his) is just nothing more than a tool used to channel through.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
Really depends on the person(s) using it.

For example, 4 people try the board and only 1 is really into the moment.
Sometimes nothing happens in this case but when something does, it's usually directed at that 1 person...or...
It's directed not only at that 1 person but can be directed towards the most cynical of the 4 using the thing as well and considering all the variables therein,
this is just a glimpse of how damaging such a device can literally be.

My sibling had 3 friends over and when (one time) the board didn't work, they tried having a seance instead.

During the seance, one friend turned pale and immediately stopped, fell limp and
attacked (another friend who tried to assist) using profanity and unusual strength towards those trying to help.

Now, admittedly not all occurrences may be bad or as bad, right?

It's just, when my parent found out about this, that board was thrown away...my sibling retrieved it.
It was found again and was broken and then burned.

The strengths we have of the spiritual lay (mostly) dormant until devices are used to collectively channel it through to the spirit 'dimension'. Unless you know exactly what you are doing, and then even still... it's just not (always) a good idea.

Then again, it just might not work at all.
Then again....who knows really...;)

IMHO, It's possibly just not worth the risk.

Ann_Aba

I do believe it was invented as, and still is, just a toy.
Maybe some people can use it to channel things but I think those people could use anything else.
It's like how a real musician can make music with just a rubber band, where as to other people it's just a rubber band...
So I think it is safe to use as it was intended. I did this a lot as a child, even got a response from a ghost who I invited to live with me! But I have never, ever, ever felt anything so I think it was just my friends goofing around.

Wind7

Staff
I do believe it was invented as, and still is, just a toy.
Maybe some people can use it to channel things but I think those people could use anything else.
It's like how a real musician can make music with just a rubber band, where as to other people it's just a rubber band...
So I think it is safe to use as it was intended. I did this a lot as a child, even got a response from a ghost who I invited to live with me! But I have never, ever, ever felt anything so I think it was just my friends goofing around.

Exactly, all good points. :)

Ouija boards are sold as a game
to this day however,
you can delve into how Ouija/talking boards came to be and find that the form has been around long before
(the game makers) were ever in existence.

You are also correct in that there lots of things that can/could be used in place of
Ouija.

I'm happy to read that your experience
was a pleasant one. :)

Take Care,
Wind7

:)

Miscellaneous

Wind7 said:
The strengths we have of the spiritual lay (mostly) dormant until devices are used to collectively channel it through to the spirit 'dimension'.
No one was being channelled from the other side. After I specifically told off any unwanted spirits in my prayer and saying that I would only talk to my guide. I'm saying that nothing was channelled from the other side because my guide is already with me 24/7/365 (but more than that by now). I can't see it because our human spectrum is very limited but it is definitely there.

But enough about that. I'm not using any kinds of ouija again.

DEATH OMEN

Feel like I'm sayin' this till I'm blue in the face, the "BOARD" isn't a toy, never was intended to be one, check back its history as to why it was created to begin with and not just simply communicating with the "dearly departed". Like I've said, simply use at your own risk and regardless of how well you might be "trained" or believe yourself capable to defend yourself, what might "come through", no one is really ready if the legends are only half correct..