Ouija Boards in Toys Stores

DEATH OMEN

Refer back to my past comments/rantings/ravings about the darn thing. It is not a toy, never intended to be 1. Simply know if you "play" with it, well, things can/do get worse.

As I was looking at board games with my GF the other day, I stumbled upon a Ouija Board. It was meant to happen, right? ;)

Can't believe they're still selling those in toy stores.

Age 8 + Are you kidding? Would you buy that thing to your kids? I wouldn't, that's for sure.

View attachment 3557

Ouija Boards are often seen as a simple game, yet a lot of folks consider them extremely dangerous. Who to believe? Is it worth the risk to just buy it to your kids without even knowing it's dangerous?

I'm still not sure myself I wanna try it out again...

Don't worry, I didn't buy it! ;)
The first person to invent the ouija board named it a gateway for crossing borders into other countries ( dimensions ) I've seen them in toyshops over the years and im left shamefaced they call those boards ,forbidden occult tools for a very good reason,simply leave them well alone, Once spiritual beings cross over they don't appreciate being summoned back

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Still, it makes me wonder... if it's kind of universally known that Ouija boards are dangerous and/or real, howcome we can still find them in toy stores?

Wind7

Staff
Still, it makes me wonder... if it's kind of universally known that Ouija boards are dangerous and/or real, howcome we can still find them in toy stores?

Lack of solid belief in the system of things?

That old arguement that if you cannot hold a spirit in your hand or produce hard, concrete evidence of spiritual 'anything'...then...and therefore, it (as a whole) cannot exist.

And the debate goes on...and on....and on.....

Ouija Board – Why is it Being Sold as a Kids Toy?

I dunno,
I guess once someone else handling one of these 'talking boards' has a very real experience then...tries to explain to others, then they become one with the others whom are the ridiculed.

I prefer to never go there ever again TYVM.

They're not toys.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't imagine this thread to be that old.

I spotted a bunch of Ouija Boards in a toy store this afternoon. There were about 8 of them.

It feels so out of place for some reason. Would you buy this one?

20230912_150936.jpg

Wind7

Staff
Lack of solid belief in the system of things?

That old arguement that if you cannot hold a spirit in your hand or produce hard, concrete evidence of spiritual 'anything'...then...and therefore, it (as a whole) cannot exist.

And the debate goes on...and on....and on.....

Ouija Board – Why is it Being Sold as a Kids Toy?

I dunno,
I guess once someone else handling one of these 'talking boards' has a very real experience then...tries to explain to others, then they become one with the others whom are the ridiculed.

I prefer to never go there ever again TYVM.

They're not toys.
My stance remains the same.