Debunking Ouija Boards.

solodroid

So you don't have an explanation for why "supernatural" things are impossible to explain by science? Okay, well, I'll counter by saying they are, because that's what history has shown us. To think otherwise is to advocate ignorance.
Give us some concrete evidence. Real evidence not quotes from other people YOUR evidence to disprove the supernatural and ouiji boards and all of that stuff. And I will back down by saying I was wrong.

solodroid

No I don't read the other forums at all. And I don't care to because I don't like sticking my nose in stuff I don't understand and try to act clever.

Ayasano

I'm waiting for your evidence to disprove the supernatural...... Nobody else's. Yours. Ayasano.

Insisting that I have to give personal evidence is a logical fallacy. (Specifically cherry picking or moving the goalposts)

I don't personally run a lab or anything like that, I just research and collect evidence, so I'm looking around for the best stuff at the moment, I'll get back to you in a few minutes. ;)

Ayasano

Honestly, just pick anything from here, it's a pretty good collection: Frauds, Hoaxes, and Conspiracy Theories - topical index - The Skeptic's Dictionary
Another good example is DamnInteresting, they have quite a few articles on hoaxes, among other interesting things. Here's one that discusses the evidence against flying saucers, and how the military's prototypes were mistaken for them: The Flying Saucers of North America • Damn Interesting
Just stick "hoax" in the search box and you can find plenty more. (Be aware of false positives though, like the lucid dreaming article that talks about people thinking it's a hoax despite a tonne of scientific evidence)

They've done most of the legwork which saves me a lot of time that I can go use to "argue on the time travel forum" as you say. :D

solodroid

Well. Okay then. I'm kinda over this now. So well done for excepting my challenge. Have fun on the time travel Forum.

TnWatchdog

Seriously? I'm not going to even entertain your argument anymore. I'm not a genius by a long shot and I'm not going to claim I am. Why don't you take your big brain and go argue in the time travel Forum. To try and explain the supernatural is like trying to prove there is a God. You can't.
Like I say...'whatever' and move on. I think the chemicals being sprayed upon us, via chemtrails, are taking it's toll. lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Please scientifically explain, then, how I got an EVP of a little girl singing at 4am in a lightkeeper's house with no children around, if the supernatural is so easy to debunk? I have about 20 witnesses to prove no children were there and the lighthouse can confirm that children were not allowed. Are we all part of a great big hoax?