OUR UNIVERSE

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
In 2016, they realised that there must also be a lot of galaxies that were too dim and distant to turn up in the Hubble Deep Field, which means that the total number of galaxies was probably at least 10 times higher: that makes it 2 trillion. (If you’re keeping count, the number of stars in the universe would then be in the neighbourhood of two hundred billion trillion – that’s a two followed by 23 zeroes.)

..and they tell us we're the only ones

Krish

STARS = 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 in this OBSERVABLE Universe...forget the Multi-verse....

Last edited:

Krish

alpha centauri

That is what I think too. You can evolve from animals etc.

The Universe starts with life. Then everything evolved from life system...from low to high...both plant life and animal life move up. Plant life became Lord Krishna and like People. They are much intelligent that animal life. When I say, intelligent...they are like massive internet in sentient form while we could be a little computer. The connections are different due to power. Other words, they are Superman, we are just humans....

When life forms go up, some slowly move up over time in reincarnation. All life forms have spirits...Plants have collective spirit ...not all plants...Roses, Cedars and Redwood trees have spirits....Pines just starting out...may be someday...

That is that...I do have a connection to the Plant Life spirit world and hence know a few things that I am allowed to know. Remember, they are like Internet kind. They can block stuff.

Just forget what I said about caste system...it will go away on about 200 to 250 years...I am not worried about it.

No, soul can be anything in animal kingdom. One of our dog was human during second world war. Did something bad and hence got as punishment as dog in Heaven (yes, if you do bad things, you get punished - it is a complex matter. If you do not, you could be destroyed. But you have choices in the punishment. Think about Hitler )

So, the dog was with us. But the Physical part was very good. When he went back up...he stayed as dog and became a guardian for my daughter in Heaven. To them it does not matter...someday, after learning more knowledge, he may come back as Human...it is his choice....Life has billions of years.... to go...

It is possible, when I go up there, I will go on a education trip to learn more. When I say more, I can connect the dots like Google does during your search in no time...that is what old souls do...connect the dots for better understanding of life and do with much more intelligent way...like Buddha...or Tesla....(they both are my relatives over time)

Jesus did not come back. So, visually, he has the same form as when he was here. Every time to go up, if has a choice of the last birth or your energy format. He kept his last birth format...but can change it for say talking you a crazy pope....

Up there...we are all in energy format. Assume it is like Matrix...it is pure energy system that does what it is setup to do...to us, it looks different such that we can understand it....

I hope, I made it clear....if not, let me know...
I wanted to know what skin colour Jesus had and where his crucifixion wounds are. For example one person send me a picture of Jesus that a guru made on a magic mirror but it dont fit the description of other persons. Besides this guru talks a lot of crap. For example if you have too much courage you have to balance it with anger to evolve spiritually.

The issue about animal life I have heard in other sources too. I think it is true. But you can only know for sure if you are that sentient yourself in my opinion. Of course the most people think you are insane, they think the same about me. So I do not talk to them about those things. Especially if you speak with religous people or atheists.

But otherwise if you believe everything that the bible or the koran tells us then you will not be called insane. Although that is insane because it contradicts itself. The koran even more than the bible.

Except those parts of Jesus in the bible. But the old testament will not make any sense if you mix it together with Jesus teachings in the new testament.

The early Christians also believed in reincarnation. So that has been edited out of the bible. You can still find it however if you look carefully. The hermetic also believe in reincarnation. I believe it too. There are too many reports I consider truthful, so I cannot ignore it.

What has the dog done in his former life?

What planet? How does the society look like then? How is the differentiation?

I have been told two planets. There will be a lot of helpers...but the detail can not be said due to me talking about it and mess us what NASA is doing......

We will have space ships that can travel fast....Remember my connection...they will help....for sure as they have done in the past...(I was there - it is a cycle of growth - death - growth)
You have meant there will be a differentiaion of society. But will there be a differentiation or will they just separate the people in enlightened ones and not enlightened ones. Or something like that. Because that would not be a real differentiation for me.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

you said in the other forum that our past life memory stays in the cloud.
What forum is that? And what is the name of Krishs account?
in a cloud
???
I dont understand.

forum means the same as discussion board, right? or is this something different?

I thought you have thought about the curiouscosmos.com internet page because he has mentioned this site earlier. But I havent found how he calls himself there.