OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

alpha centauri

I wanted to know what skin colour Jesus had and where his crucifixion wounds are. For example one person send me a picture of Jesus that a guru made on a magic mirror but it dont fit the description of other persons. Besides this guru talks a lot of crap. For example if you have too much courage you have to balance it with anger to evolve spiritually.

Skin is same as other middle easterner…not the same as blues eyed person. I have no idea about the crucifixion wounds…and I am not going to ask for it….I have a Planet to prepapare, hence. Forget about the Guru. You are one and go for it. For example. Jesus does show up if you are sick when asking for it. Otherwise, if you are at higher level in the Heaven based Earth affairs, he will show up when asked. Gurus are like astrologers…bring up structure to make you feel better but do not know anything than you and me. During my connection, I wanted to find out such people including a few Indians and some westerner who claim to know more about Vendanta and other Hindu stuff….I found out that they are just as imbecile. Can not name them. Not fair to those poor people. I even connected with Linda Howe ( I do not blame her for getting bad information - it is part of the course), DJs in this area and groups of that caliber…same issues.

The issue about animal life I have heard in other sources too. I think it is true. But you can only know for sure if you are that sentient yourself in my opinion.

Not necessarily. You are are talking to another person, how do you know that is a person…It is about communication.

Of course the most people think you are insane, they think the same about me. So I do not talk to them about those things. Especially if you speak with religous people or atheists.

Me…insane? ha ha ha...Amazing…That is OK too. I am looking to pass the basic truth to people whose spirit know about it and could not pass that information to the physical self, due to bad understanding of life. I would not worry about Religious people simply because their great grand children will be looking to the real truth in the next 200 years…when the sea joins the land. Just watch how the climate is changing. The point is, what I write here is what everyone’s spirit knows…ask for it and get it…

But otherwise if you believe everything that the bible or the koran tells us then you will not be called insane. Although that is insane because it contradicts itself. The koran even more than the bible.

Too bad, I come from an old Philosophy of Life…like 12,000 years old…..and still going, not exactly so, but still going….Soon, like in the next five years, China to take over the Economy…perhaps Confucianism…may be for everyone? I talked to Chinese, they say…we are from Older Civilization and going up. So, Time will tell where things go…Beisdes, my toughts are just ideas…some get it, others do not…think about UFOs…most people do not…

Except those parts of Jesus in the bible. But the old testament will not make any sense if you mix it together with Jesus teachings in the new testament.

Jesus is a wonderful life form…He shows up in my neck of the woods a lot….perhaps people here also need him. My suggestion is…listen to only his talk. The catch is, 72 people wrote the book, so how do you know, what he said did go in or people messed it up…Either way…follow his thoughts….would be good.

The early Christians also believed in reincarnation. So that has been edited out of the bible. You can still find it however if you look carefully. The hermetic also believe in reincarnation. I believe it too. There are too many reports I consider truthful, so I cannot ignore it.

Hindus messed up their religion from about 18,000 years to today’s mess. Chinese are doing well. Christians did a mess in 2000 years. With latest called Mormons. But then…Life goes on…until big boys show up in the future. I would not throw away Christianity…stay with Jesus….let your life be better…unless you do a PhD with your spirit.

Without reincarnation, lower life forms can not grow higher up and your cloud system would not grow either. Other wise each person has the same cloud forever...with minor differences....what a mess...NO GROWTH fin the Universe...kind of thing...

What has the dog done in his former life?

He was in the WWII. I am not allowed to know the details….must be pretty bad…

Last edited:

alpha centauri

The middle eastern skin color of Jesus is what I heard too. I was never on the astral plane but a lot of the people I talked to were.

The problem with this guru (he is dead now) is that according to one of his followers he made a doll that is able to monitor his pupils. And that doll was kind of alive. So they hade proof of the supernatural. And I think that is the reason why this person believes everything from this Guru. He wants to have the same power.

It is not the case that he follows his teaching because he is a good person. He will also get offended if you call him a good person. The doll turned evil when the guru died but that fact he did not seem to care about.

I dont know if it this story of the doll is true. But I believe that that is possible.

The critic about the caste system was mainly because it reminded me of negative ideology. And that is in my opinion the reason that holds India back economically. Because this lower castes cannot really be integrated in the economy. I heard the lowest caste is not even allowed to have land etc.

But in the future we have to change the financial and economic systems anyway so that everybody has food, clothes, water, a home and internet etc. That are the basic needs. otherwise the planet cannot be saved.

To this Chinese: Nearly everybody tries to picture his own group as the best etc.
I look at the planet and the development more metaphysically if a country or a people turns dark like the Nazis (with the practise of dark magic) they have to either manipulate others to get their energy or it is their downfall. And if a country or a people is metaphysically evolved they have this metaphysical power and the country rises. but that is only my opinion.

I think the same on a personal basis. Every person that is good gets positive karma. That is why I think the same about a group of people like a religious group or a country.

I heard India has a lot of enlightened masters but I wondered why they are behind other countries economically. I think this caste system is in a way against the law because you will have less respect for the lower caste if you are in an upper caste. and the system reminded me of the Nazi ideology that is why I asked if you think the aliens that brought this system are evil. Because in this system not all people have the same worth.

And it also reminds me of the islam . There are also Muslims that say that non-believers have less worth than others.

What do you think about that?
And what is that about the climate? Have you been told how it will change?

Last edited:

Krish

I am going to talk about this part at this time...

I heard India has a lot of enlightened masters but I wondered why they are behind other countries economically.

They found an easy way to live....You could be an enlighten drunk and live your life that way. They do not understand the big picture...We shall see, where things go...

I think this caste system is in a way against the law because you will have less respect for the lower caste if you are in an upper caste. and the system reminded me of the Nazi ideology that is why I asked if you think the aliens that brought this system are evil. Because in this system not all people have the same worth.

Aliens have nothing to do with caste system. The society degenerated to what is now from 12,000 years ago...

And it also reminds me of the islam . There are also Muslims that say that non-believers have less worth than others.

What do you think about that?

Well, when Christianity did pretty good, people wanted to do more religions....hence the issues....nothing to do with God or higher level of living....

And what is that about the climate? Have you been told how it will change?

My benefactors say that in 200 years , Florida will be under the sea. That means, we lost the management of climate. Whether we did it or Earth goes though it over time to time, or both, I can not tell you. I think it is both.

But, we could have done something to delay the climate change say 500 years and then move out of Earth.

What would happen is this. It is almost apocalypse time

1. in 200 years, a lot of people will die due to climate change...but not too much.
2. We will have wars, that will destroy some people. again not too may
3. Food scarcity and supply management will destroy some people...again not too much.
4. Point is, a reduction of human population from what will happen in the next 200 years and then settle down
5. Then whatever people left will start rebuilding the society for another 300 years. That means back to science and technology.
6. Then we start rebuilding space ships using our so called artificial intelligence and internet.....to move out of Earth.

My point is to improve our living such that most of us move out. To do that we need space ships that can carry 6000 people at a time and to a ferry back and forth foe a few years.

We still will have a few groups on Earth in better areas for technology management, China and India will be one of those....along with other present groups....but Africa will take part in group transfer....since they will maintain a better climate.

Having two more planets out there means, we manage any climate related disaster on Planet Earth...that may last about 50,000 years and then Earth will be back. But this time, we need to stay in touch. Last time, for whatever reason (I think Cosmic War) the last groups did not come back....by now, it is too late.

alpha centauri

They found an easy way to live....You could be an enlighten drunk and live your life that way. They do not understand the big picture...We shall see, where things go...

That was not what I meant with enlightened. They dont reveal themselves to the public. You cannot recognise them. But a guy I talked to (this is another guy not those with this stupid guru) said that the teaching of Krya yoga is one of the most enlightened teaching on our planet.

The enlightened masters dont help India also they could do it. They only help those who asked for help. The most help you get through inspiration. Only the most evolved get thought by the enlightened beings in person.

But the negative beings can also inspire you. I got a lot negative inspirations but also positive inspiration. so you have to distinguish your thoughts. But I think they only help the more advanced and the positive persons. if negative persons ask for help then demons or something like that teach them.

He said the Franz Bardon hermetic teachings are the best in his opinion but are the same as those of Krya yoga. Bardon is the western system that use more logic and Krya yoga the eastern system but Bardon was tought by those eastern masters.

Paramahansa Yogananda is one of those that brought Krya Yoga to the west. He is not an enlightend being in my opinion but very advancced. But I think his gurus are one of those enlightened beings. One is called Mahavatar Babaji.

My benefactors say that in 200 years , Florida will be under the sea. That means, we lost the management of climate. Whether we did it or Earth goes though it over time to time, or both, I can not tell you. I think it is both.

But, we could have done something to delay the climate change say 500 years and then move out of Earth.

What would happen is this. It is almost apocalypse time

1. in 200 years, a lot of people will die due to climate change...but not too much.
2. We will have wars, that will destroy some people. again not too may
3. Food scarcity and supply management will destroy some people...again not too much.
4. Point is, a reduction of human population from what will happen in the next 200 years and then settle down
5. Then whatever people left will start rebuilding the society for another 300 years. That means back to science and technology.
6. Then we start rebuilding space ships using our so called artificial intelligence and internet.....to move out of Earth.

My point is to improve our living such that most of us move out. To do that we need space ships that can carry 6000 people at a time and to a ferry back and forth foe a few years.

We still will have a few groups on Earth in better areas for technology management, China and India will be one of those....along with other present groups....but Africa will take part in group transfer....since they will maintain a better climate.

Having two more planets out there means, we manage any climate related disaster on Planet Earth...that may last about 50,000 years and then Earth will be back. But this time, we need to stay in touch. Last time, for whatever reason (I think Cosmic War) the last groups did not come back....by now, it is too late.

That dont sound very good. But I think we can change everything. But we should stop overpopulation.

You think Africa will take part in the group transfer but have a better climate?

alpha centauri

You mentioned this curious cosmos site. What is your name in this other forum, @Krish ?

Aliens have nothing to do with caste system. The society degenerated to what is now from 12,000 years ago...

That makes sense. In the law-of-one series they say that a population automatically degenerates if they lack positive polarization. Positive polarization is that you are more than 50 % positive (service-to-others). that was the reason why the people get much older in the past (at least that is in the bible) but this law-of-one also says that.

I think positive polarization is an automatic refill of the energy and if you are negative you have to steal the energy from others (for example throught sadistic sex or rituals (mostly satanic). Or you have to eat more (steal it from the food).

Krish

You mentioned this curious cosmos site. What is your name in this other forum, @Krish ?

I am no linger with anyone. I still am with sciforums.com as a moderator for the longest. Lately, I have not been there.

As to positive polarization...I agree. What happened is as Science started moving up, a large number of people could not connect the dots and created a bad society like what is happening in the USA and ISIS type activities.

My understanding is that Science can not prove or disprove reincarnation at the present technology level. So there lies the problem the same way, we could not prove about Lord Krishna or Lord Rama even though Rama situation will be known when Antarctica melts....

And so life goes on...

Krish

The enlightened masters dont help India also they could do it. They only help those who asked for help. The most help you get through inspiration. Only the most evolved get thought by the enlightened beings in person.

I was told, only three that are connected...rest are just nice people....and connected people can not talk these days...the only parson that could do that is Buddha, long ago...it is a complicated matter. One has to start from childhood and grow with t with proper guidance...and so, it happens...

That dont sound very good. But I think we can change everything. But we should stop overpopulation.

Problems are coming but after our time here. So, you will be watching them from the other side...By then, you will know all about me...there. It is a closed connection since thousands of planet people are there. We earthlings stay fairly close...and may see you at the Library there...

The whole thing is a time based structure....once you know that, do your project and enjoy your stay here....There is a possibility you may show up in 500 years, simply because, we are talking for a while. That is how spirits do things, but at that time, you will recognize me....so, perhaps we can do some work for our Earth...then.

Krish

Last edited: