OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

So what is the story of Ramayana in a paragraph or two?.. and how do you know it is real?

First the reality...

I know how to build a space ship that I did then and the basis of that knowledge is still there....I tried that initial structure, but people who has the money did not go for it.

Knowing that, does not mean, we can have a space ship tomorrow...It is like doing a DMC fusion car in 1880 (Back to the future movie)...but the ab initio can be done in the right way.

Now. the story....

I was here in a space faring civilization. The main characters are there in the Mythology....but everything else is dumbed down for people 6000 BC.

We are going to the future in a similar way...and soon see those people.....Last time, they went to Mizar Star System.....

There are a lot of people from that era here on Earth...They all will help us to get there...in about 300 to 500 years from now.....You know, we have to have the right technology to be there. from zero ON.

Mayhem

Zenith
Are you referring to the Vimana?

"Interestingly, Not long ago, a group of Chinese researchers came across what appear to be ‘blueprints’ for building interstellar spaceships, using ‘antigravitational propulsion methods’. The alleged manuscript written in the fourth Century BC was discovered in Lhasa Tabet by Chinese Researchers. Many believe that this ancient documents, ( now in possession of the Chinese) stretch the frontiers of modern science rewriting history along the way.

The ancient texts discovered in Tibet are believed to be part of a much larger collection of ancient Sanskrit writings describing the ancient Vimana and the different propulsion systems used by them.

In order to find out what the ancient documents meant, the Sanskrit text from the 4th century were sent to Dr. Ruth Reyna"

Krish

Are you referring to the Vimana?

"

YES

As I remember, there are three may be four different designs. The large one is a Mother-ship that is perhaps six to eight miles long.

What is needed is artificial intelligence, heavy duty computer system for control, energy management using a mercury based five element metallurgy system for super conductor system and a gravity system too. The electromagnetic system also develops 100,000 Tesla for Mothership to go anywhere from the planet. They work together...

By the way, we can make as much Diamond from Carbon using the space ship....and use it in electronics where needed...

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
So what is the story of Ramayana in a paragraph or two?.. and how do you know it is real?

First the reality...

I know how to build a space ship that I did then and the basis of that knowledge is still there....I tried that initial structure, but people who has the money did not go for it.

Knowing that, does not mean, we can have a space ship tomorrow...It is like doing a DMC fusion car in 1880 (Back to the future movie)...but the ab initio can be done in the right way.

Now. the story....

I was here in a space faring civilization. The main characters are there in the Mythology....but everything else is dumbed down for people 6000 BC.

We are going to the future in a similar way...and soon see those people.....Last time, they went to Mizar Star System.....

There are a lot of people from that era here on Earth...They all will help us to get there...in about 300 to 500 years from now.....You know, we have to have the right technology to be there. from zero ON.

There might not be many of us left in 3-500 years time

Krish

First the reality...

....o be there. from zero ON.

There might not be many of us left in 3-500 years time

But you may come back big time. Set up your Karma and you will know your past....then enjoy the present. We all work for the future...your kids, their kids etc.

We have people that are trying to adjust the flow on time with right intentions and everything will be fine....think about Butterfly Effect...

...and thank you...

Krish

NEW Item....

As you know, Satya Yuga will start in about 500 years from now...

I wanted to know, what will happen next 1000 years. I was told it would be good. Our genes will improve for the better....People will be more real spiritual (not like now)...that means, our great ...grand children's...

enjoy the show...