OUR UNIVERSE

alpha centauri

I am glad to talk to someone without being interrupted by sceptic trolls in a constant manner. That is why I like this site.
One thing that happens sometime ago is that a high level Angel came in. That could be the old group.

Every thing is serious Cloud system of data, information, wisdom etc. that is what Universe is. From little one to big one.

We also have multidimensional people that live in their dimensions. Our big boys just barely understand their (MD) presence.
Do you have any information about that high angel? And what about the last Buddha? You talked about him. How evolved is he?

I was not allowed to remember my past lives. That is because, once I get in to the Data Warehouse, I may cheat the rules....that is why. So, I was told everything as I need them to do my job. Not a bad thing.
I understand that. I have heard from someone that you will get back the karma debt if you are unexperienced and look into the past lives.
I was thinking about that how you will get back the karma. And I think if you look back into a past, you have had a trauma, than you will relive the trauma and you will be traumatized when you come back.

The same with other experiences like joy, extreme empathy and love. If you go back in a life,you have experienced this love, you will return in this enlightened state.

I hope you understand what I want to say. I think that is why they say you would cheat the rules. But that is only a guess. But I would consider that cheating, too. So I support their point of view.

So, everything I wanted to know, I got it through third party. After all, in science we do that every time.

The reason there is reincarnation is simple...Universe need to grow...that is the mechanism...

But you can do meditation and in a long time, get the data directly. I had to do Meditation to improve my understanding and data was dumped to my brain a lot...That is a different part of living....thank you

Oh! did i Tell you, there are many humans who work for Cosmic Government? So, they do things based on what our Government do or do not do...and how people believe or not,,,, to do the wrong thing...like no action for Climate Change and related items.

Please read this article...
The Uninhabitable Earth, Annotated Edition
Can you say that (the last part) in other worlds? I do not understand that (maybe because English is a second language for me).
The Cosmic Government does everything the people believe in? Or what?
What about your Government? They do everything your government want them to do?
Or do you mean a kind of world Government?

What I also dont understand why dont they release the advanced technology to the public? I think it is the best time for that because I would do I before your Government goes bankrupt.

Last edited:

Krish

alpha centauri

First of all, we have to go back to the basics...

Remember , myself and many other Humans and spirits work for Cosmic Governance. Humans do not know, they do. Same for me. When I started meditating Learned a lot. That itself is somewhat complex. But working for it means, I have working relationship with spirits in Heaven. So, I ask questions on my project and get information. That is same as you do projects on Earth...because it is Earth projects. But in doing so, I ask questions as to WHY...and get some data. Some of them had been posted here.

That makes my answers worthwhile reading for your own good.

Do you have any information about that high angel? And what about the last Buddha? You talked about him. How evolved is he?

All I was told is that she is a high level Angel. I did not ask any more questions...for that can cheat the system. For example, If I was told such and such person...then people will pray to them if i say it. In the past, it did cause uses.

There is only one Buddha. And he is a relative of mine. No more information. But he is very evolved. Yet he did get his help from another relative Da Vinci....

You see, good old days, there were very few top people. So, everyone knew each other in a few birth cycles. So, I was connected to them via my relatives.

Cheating is a problem since the Humans know what the outcome is...for example, a good spiritualist will know the numbers of Lottery. Hence that is forbidden.

Karma is very interesting. You do some items...but the results move to the next life...because it works on the spirits. For example, I met a very high level person during Ramayana civilization. Then, my work got connected to Earth Projects since then. I did well, next one and it got connected to the next one.

I was comparing Cosmic Governance to Earth Governance while they have to power and capabilities. That is how the world turns.

Earth Governance do not know such things. However, people that are Aliens know the process...That is why, I am pushing Meditation and Spirit Business so hard. It provides a third class society to first class society...

Our Government do not know anything except what they learned from Germany after WWII.

alpha centauri

Thanks for the answers.
All I was told is that she is a high level Angel. I did not ask any more questions...for that can cheat the system. For example, If I was told such and such person...then people will pray to them if i say it. In the past, it did cause uses.
What does it matter? Do they send energy to them through prayer? I also ask (pray) to the angels for help. Is that something bad? What do you think?

Our Government do not know anything except what they learned from Germany after WWII.
I think the US have far more technology than that.

hm ok. I will read the other posts,too. I am at page 10, I think.

Krish

Thanks for the answers.
What does it matter? Do they send energy to them through prayer? I also ask (pray) to the angels for help. Is that something bad? What do you think?

The whole process is hierarchical...I will explain it later...

I think the US have far more technology than that.[/QUOTE]

I know, I worked on many of them...I was saying a different area....

hm ok. I will read the other posts,too. I am at page 10, I think.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Krish

The whole process is hierarchical...I will explain it later...

Here it is. For every Human, they have a list of contacts in Heaven. For those who work for the God in special projects, the numbers are many. That is where Angles get involved. There are exception to it...

My case is that, I will do some work now...so, when my team shows up in the dreams, sometimes Angels show up...Why?, I have no idea.

Your nearest contacts can format them selves such that, you could think you are talking to an Angel. Sometime, you could be doing something that is important enough for the Angel to show up....

As I said, the angels that showed with the team up may not be for me. But you can try...

Again, you have relatives and friends at the other side...they can take care of everything. Sometimes Jesus showed up too. Stuff goes on so much behind the scene that I have no idea in those details. Thank you.

Krish

Very interesting ideas from a friend of mine...IMPORTANT to read and understand.

https://www.quora.com/What-happens-...h/answer/Robbie-Jena?share=773ded14&srid=2sc9

The key aspect is that, as we "think"...that thought goes out to the Universe. If the thought is the "truth" and have value for the Universe ...then amazing things happen. From Nikolai Tesla to Abraham Lincoln....

In India, as you read items in "Puja", because it is written in Sanskrit, it is a call to the big guys/gals about some thoughts.

That is the good part. The bad part is, people talk about Science Fiction stuff...so, nothing great as
Good Luck to Humanity happens.

Thank you, idea persons...and remember...follow up ideas...

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 1 - New International Version
and...
The Law Of Universe

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Anyone knows Buddhism here? I learned new stuff from benefactors. Very interesting...
What I know is for example that the Nazis had contact with them (but I think they had only contact with the evil part of the Buddhists). But what do you want to discuss? And what did you learn about it?

Krish

Anyone knows Buddhism here? I learned new stuff from benefactors. Very interesting...
What I know is for example that the Nazis had contact with them (but I think they had only contact with the evil part of the Buddhists). But what do you want to discuss? And what did you learn about it?

Buddhism teaches Meditation. That is how we connect to the greater good. It is the Cosmic Governance where one can do Gestalt Consciousness...

In other words, it is good for you, your family and the planet. This is a long story...but for the time being, this is it.

As you know, humans work with two units besides the left and right brain. The other is Local and Universal system. That is Buddhism allows to do that forgets of the junk that other religions try to teach including Hinduism.
Understanding is a complex matter...but working is not....thank you.

As I have said, Buddha is a Family Friend . And his mentor Leonardo Da Vince, who is also. That is where I learned some stuff...Vince is no longer at Human Level...went higher up in the daisy chain...

It is nice for some Humans to go up...and up...

Krish

NEW Idea...

I learned this from my friend...

India has two mythology books. One is Ramayana and the other one is Mahabharata.

Ramayana story is real , (that is another story) while Mahabharata story was told by Lord Krishna to Indians. His Civilization stayed in India for 1200 years, including him.. That is interesting...

So, if I said anything before...I take it back....

Also Multiverse is a separate thing. We live in a Universe with multiple Dimensions.

Last edited: