OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

A wise man does not question Krish.

Thank you. If nothing else matters, this one items can tell a whole story....

That Lord Krishna Civilization was on Earth for about 1200 years with their Space based Mothership at Dwaraka some 12,000 years ago. That is all...

alpha centauri

Lets us work hard for all, for the struggle continues..

Every day we do the work of the light, we help.

Funny part is, everyone wants to improve planet Earth...but no one does anything physically except talk a lot.

Our projects that we have been trying to do are

Namibia - $15 Billion Check out their GDP at Google
Cameroon $ 700 Billion
Tanzania $20 Billion
Kenya $25 Billion
India $ 100 Billion to start with to $2000 Billion
Greece $20 Billion
Jordan $20 Billion
DRC, Zambia, Ghana $50 Billion

And they all go to sleep...as of today....

That part I do not understand. Do you want to send light to those countries in a magical matter or what?

Krish

Let others join in...and thank you.

As you know, in the next 200 years, bad things will happen to Planet Earth...so, we live and try to prosper under those circumstances...

It will be hard...

alpha centauri

Let others join in...and thank you.

As you know, in the next 200 years, bad things will happen to Planet Earth...so, we live and try to prosper under those circumstances...

It will be hard...

As you know, I am thinking there is nothing in the future that cannot be changed. Otherwise free will would not exist. maybe the people just have to rediscover the old teachings of the ascended masters to reach enlightenment and true spirituality.

There has to be someting because, as you said, the civilisations in the past were very advanced. I believe that, too. maybe there is also some kind of karma alleviation you can do like the Christians said Jesus did for the world.

Krish

As you know, I am thinking there is nothing in the future that cannot be changed. Otherwise free will would not exist. maybe the people just have to rediscover the old teachings of the ascended masters to reach enlightenment and true spirituality.

There has to be someting because, as you said, the civilisations in the past were very advanced. I believe that, too. maybe there is also some kind of karma alleviation you can do like the Christians said Jesus did for the world.

I am reading a research report at nap.edu that reads like this:

LESSONS LEARNED FROM DIVERSE EFFORTS TO CHANGE SOCIAL NORMS AND OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES TO PROMOTE BEHAVIOR CHANGE IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH

People are trying to do somethings. But nothing happens for the common man...

Most areas in Health Care System in the USA, Massive problems in Politics (two wearing fights) , Heavy inequality everywhere, Basically all Industry work in the West is gone. Churches are closed now except sermon time, Basically everything is turning in to crap....

That is why it is what it is. As per Hindus, It is Kali Yuga now.

Sad but true.

Last edited: