OUR UNIVERSE

alpha centauri

I am reading a research report at nap.edu that reads like this:

LESSONS LEARNED FROM DIVERSE EFFORTS TO CHANGE SOCIAL NORMS AND OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES TO PROMOTE BEHAVIOR CHANGE IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH

People are trying to do somethings. But nothing happens for the common man...

Most areas in Health Care System in the USA, Massive problems in Politics (two wearing fights) , Heavy inequality everywhere, Basically all Industry work in the West is gone. Churches are closed now except sermon time, Basically everything is turning in to crap....

That is why it is what it is. As per Hindus, It is Kali Yuga now.

Sad but true.
What I am thinking about is this: I dont know whether it is the best or a good solution.
Do you know earth spirits or earth representatives? I dont know how it is called in the US.
I am speaking the spirits of magical evocation from Bardon.

I heard from a magician that a lot of secret societies evoke negative spirits for help and inspiration but then they are bound to them like a contract. That was in my country and I think your country is even worse than mine in this respect. So it is not surprising if a country declines if there is so much evil there. But that is only a guess because I am thinking that is the karma because the decline of the country is because of those evil acts. The people of the US do nothing wrong they cannot be blamed so the reason have to be those evil beings that do too much negative magic.

But I am also thinking you can change the course of the planet and your country. In my opinion, if you polarize positive you will polarize also your environment and the whole planet. And I am thinking that was the same Jesus did for the world. This kind of karma alleviation. A lot of astral travelers talk about the heavenly realms and how much love they experienced there. Why shouldnt it be possible to make the same here on our plane?

I believe you can also evoke or ask the positive spirits to help your country or the world. And then your president will get good inspiration.
So you counter the negative magic with positive magic. I am trying that, maybe it will help. But I am trying it not for the US alone but for the whole world. Also for those countries you mentioned. Those meditations you suggested are a good idea. But those evil beings that control the planet have to go, too. so you should also meditate for that or to strengthen the alliance against those cabals.

maybe I am wrong about that but I think it is true.

Last edited:

Krish

Sad but true.[/QUOTE]
What I am thinking about is this: I dont know whether it is the best or a good solution.
Do you know earth spirits or earth representatives? I dont know how it is called in the US.

I heard from a magician that a lot of secret societies evoke negative spirits for help and inspiration but then they are bound to them like a contract. That was in my country and I think your country is even worse than mine in this respect. So it is not surprising if a country declines if there is so much evil there. But that is only a guess because I am thinking that is the karma because the decline of the country is because of those evil acts. The people of the US do nothing wrong they cannot be blamed so the reason have to be those evil beings that do too much negative magic.

But I am also thinking you can change the course of the planet and your country. In my opinion, if you polarize positive you will polarize also your environment and the whole planet. And I am thinking that was the same Jesus did for the world. This kind of karma alleviation. A lot of astral travelers talk about the heavenly realms and how much love they experienced there. Why shouldnt it be possible to make the same here on our plane?

I believe you can also evoke or ask the positive spirits to help your country or the world. And then your president will get good inspiration.
So you counter the negative magic with positive magic. I am trying that, maybe it will help. But I am trying it not for the US alone but for the whole world. Also for those countries you mentioned. Those meditations you suggested are a good idea. But those evil beings that control the planet have to go, too. so you should also meditate for that or to strengthen the alliance against those cabals.

maybe I am wrong about that but I think it is true.[/QUOTE]

Sad but true.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the reply and solutions. Sad part is, no one understand the mechanism and think magic is done in the past. As an engineer and having serious connections in the other side, here is what I learned. That is because, some engineers do work for Angels to do Projects on Earth.

Just like we have Democrats and Republicans, the spirit worlds there are Good and Evil Groups. I say Evil, because they do bad things in totality to gain an upper hand. That is the bad part. The bad part comes from Society of Cops and Robbers. In the spirit world, the Evil or Robbers can do bad things and get away with due to our Free Will system. That is they can do things that Good Spirits cannot, due to Heavenly Laws.

Let me explain. Say, someone was mean to me, I could have my spirit friend damage their body in no time. That can be done. Unfortunately, it is illegal in Heaven and hence cannot be done if you are Good. But for Evil people, they can do that and pay the price later. They all pay the price one way or the other.

Best place to read about the Good and Evil is the book Sword of the Truth by Terry Goodkind. While it is a book, the structure is similar to what happens in real life.

I will give you a personal explanation. After doing China as a Team, I was told to do India and Africa. It is a long story but they did not cooperate period. In case of India, the Evil spirit was my friend during college days and then he had an accident and died. Then he went against me in the other side. Become an Evil Leader. I did Meditation to stop it and An Angel came in and punished him really well. Normally in those cases, they come in as an animal and get punished on Earth.

What I learned is that the human side must pray in this type of cases to get help. Our Good Spirits pick up your prayer and push the changes in a Heavenly Law Way.

I am still trying to do Africa and India which in turn helps Europe and the Americas....is waiting for better news.

A lot of astral travelers talk about the heavenly realms and how much love they experienced there. Why shouldnt it be possible to make the same here on our plane?

Yes. That is the plan. I have been told our projects in the next 1000 years…we are going to work at it. I learned a lot in that last five years…Sad part if due to too many evil spirits…we are in a mess…

I heard from a magician that a lot of secret societies evoke negative spirits for help and inspiration but then they are bound to them like a contract.

That is correct since a robbers stays as a rubbers

Again thank you. You know in internal stuff…

Sad but true.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the reply and solutions. Sad part is, no one understand the mechanism and think magic is done in the past. As an engineer and having serious connections in the other side, here is what I learned. That is because, some engineers do work for Angels to do Projects on Earth.

Just like we have Democrats and Republicans, the spirit worlds there are Good and Evil Groups. I say Evil, because they do bad things in totality to gain an upper hand. That is the bad part. The bad part comes from Society of Cops and Robbers. In the spirit world, the Evil or Robbers can do bad things and get away with due to our Free Will system. That is they can do things that Good Spirits cannot, due to Heavenly Laws.

Let me explain. Say, someone was mean to me, I could have my spirit friend damage their body in no time. That can be done. Unfortunately, it is illegal in Heaven and hence cannot be done if you are Good. But for Evil people, they can do that and pay the price later. They all pay the price one way or the other.

Best place to read about the Good and Evil is the book Sword of the Truth by Terry Goodkind. While it is a book, the structure is similar to what happens in real life.

I will give you a personal explanation. After doing China as a Team, I was told to do India and Africa. It is a long story but they did not cooperate period. In case of India, the Evil spirit was my friend during college days and then he had an accident and died. Then he went against me in the other side. Become an Evil Leader. I did Meditation to stop it and An Angel came in and punished him really well. Normally in those cases, they come in as an animal and get punished on Earth.

What I learned is that the human side must pray in this type of cases to get help. Our Good Spirits pick up your prayer and push the changes in a Heavenly Law Way.

I am still trying to do Africa and India which in turn helps Europe and the Americas....is waiting for better news.

A lot of astral travelers talk about the heavenly realms and how much love they experienced there. Why shouldnt it be possible to make the same here on our plane?

Yes. That is the plan. I have been told our projects in the next 1000 years…we are going to work at it. I learned a lot in that last five years…Sad part if due to too many evil spirits…we are in a mess…

I heard from a magician that a lot of secret societies evoke negative spirits for help and inspiration but then they are bound to them like a contract.

Sad but true.[/QUOTE]

Sad but true.[/QUOTE]

Krish

About 3 months ago, I saw an UFO...I have never seen one before. So, I got excited. The interesting part is, it is hard to explain the features of the Space Ship. Finally, I said it to a friend of mine.

He said that it is one of the very high level groups that collect flora and fauna of Earth. They may be in our local as to what we are doing in Gods's Project....Sad part is, I have not worked on it for many years.

So, who know what may come in the future....Nice to know, new things are at bay. As they say...we shall see...

alpha centauri

Sad but true.

Interesting but I dont meant those spirits. These bad and good groups are there, too.

But these earth spirits were created together with the earth and those spirits are omnipresent as it was said to me. Every planet in our solar system has those spirits that belong to those planets even the sun has its own spirits. And there are an equal amout of positive and negative spirits. God or the Creator created this as it was said to me, so you can decide for yourself, which path you want to go because of free will.

This magician has met a guy from a negative order (I think they were freemasons) and they had an evil God they worshipped they called Lucifer. The magician had the names of all negative spirits similar to the spirits of the magical evocation of Franz Bardon (but they are encryted there). Bardon only meantioned the positive ones but there is an equal amount of negative ones. So this guy wanted the names of the negative spirits but this magician said that the God of his order Lucifer know the names and he should ask him.

The guy said he knows that their God knows the names but Lucifer doesnt want to give them to him. So the negative orders dont reveal the whole knowledge to their members.

There is a long tradition of the evocation of negative and positive spirits and I think it began in Babylon or even in those Rama Civilization times or Atlantis. There are old books about that for example Abramelin, Crowley etc. It is more secret now.

I pray to the positive spirits for help and I am hoping it will work.