OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

This universe being created out of a previous universe makes me think of the simulation hypothesis.

I like that...most people would not get it....

MartinTower

"I heard about an alien group that was supposedly in contact with the Thule society. An insider talked about that. He said he had the information from Rudolf of Sebbottendorf. I dont know if this kind of aliens are negative . They also had this Grey aliens as bio-robots."

Hi, Alpha Centauri. Could you retrace this info please?

MartinTower

hi, Mayhem. Yes, I think that at this point you realised that it`s actually them. They suggested that even the creation of this forum (they said something about its name, maybe also the logo but they are not grey are they?) is related to them.

alpha centauri

"I heard about an alien group that was supposedly in contact with the Thule society. An insider talked about that. He said he had the information from Rudolf of Sebbottendorf. I dont know if this kind of aliens are negative . They also had this Grey aliens as bio-robots."

Hi, Alpha Centauri. Could you retrace this info please?

I read it in a book. It is called "Unternehmen Aldebaran" from Jan Udo Holey or Jan van Helsing. I think it is only available in German.
You can receive it for free through the internet. But I dont know if that is legal. I send the pdf to you per PM.

Maybe you can translate it with a translation programme.

Holey didnt have contact. He met people called Rainer and Karin Feistle that claim to have had contact to aliens from Aldebaran.

They are even meantioned in the famous German newspaper BILD (similar to the Sun in England). The newspaper called them crazy people that believe in aliens and were abducted.

This Rainer Feistle said he had contact to an insider from the Thule society. He called him Mr.X. He said this insider is Sebottendorf in another book some times later.

On page 159 and further of the book are some information they received from Mr.X=Sebottendorf.
On page 172 and further are the informations on the transmedial contacts they had with Aldebaran.

Last edited:

MartinTower

They even said once that one wanted to ask an Aldebaranian about them and the next day he died in very strange circumstances, I suppose due to radiations of the Vril force. They draw energy from the black sun but that is dangerous for outsiders. Their etheric bodies are much more purified, they are like bubbles navigating in energy... but this does not mean they are pure, they consider pure only religious people with strict vows...

My latest researches took me to the conclusion that they are able to transform their perception so that it can literally navigate through technology and know what other technology other are using within the vril energy.
I think this is possible because of a particular blood and because of transformation due to use of selfie cameras inside the vrill force.

Again, vrill guys are extremely dangerous to outsiders that try to know anything about Aldebaran. They said we human have the sun, they gods have Aldebaran.

Mayhem

Zenith
What happened to Maria Orsic and the other Vril women?

Heard some of the stories from my german friends as well as reading like to know what you guys thought about it?

MartinTower

I don`t really know. They are always testing us, they add infos on subjects only if we are near solution/ at right direction.

But we found out there seems to be some kind of portal under a hill that leads to Antartica and there are ancient writings on the door of the church. We wonder if the language of that medium.. ancient syrian.