Paper from another dimension

Wind7

Staff
The following is just an observation looking through the glass rather darkly
and is no more, no less than An Opinion. ("Don't shoot!!!" :) )

If anyone really believes that ANYTHING found on the net is going by Un-Seen by using ANY engine,
you've got another think coming. It's just a matter of time.

I avoided getting a PC of my own up until a few years ago when I wasn't given a choice
by way of bank, utility, and creditors all exacting a fee for sending me paper documents...Instead of E-Billing and the like.
The Bat Rastards!!

ALL domains are registered whether you believe it or not (ICANN...for starters...)
and you should go online knowing every single search you perform....Is seen.

I don't think anyone really gives a hoot,
unless you blow whistles on something 'known' but as of yet,
unheard of by the masses, IMO.

I personally believe that MSN/Microsoft are one of THE single worst out there.

As far as researching some (if not all) of the subject matters found on our little piece of the net
here on the forum goes ?

I doubt we cause much concern,
society alone tells us that we are all tin hat Loonies. (Myself...being quite possibly The Poster-Child) 🤪

;)

"We now return you to our normal practices of predictable circumstance."````` ~ Big Bro Inc

8thsinner

The following is just an observation looking through the glass rather darkly
and is no more, no less than An Opinion. ("Don't shoot!!!" :) )

If anyone really believes that ANYTHING found on the net is going by Un-Seen by using ANY engine,
you've got another think coming. It's just a matter of time.

I avoided getting a PC of my own up until a few years ago when I wasn't given a choice
by way of bank, utility, and creditors all exacting a fee for sending me paper documents...Instead of E-Billing and the like.
The Bat Rastards!!

ALL domains are registered whether you believe it or not (ICANN...for starters...)

I don't think anyone really gives a hoot,
unless you blow whistles on something 'known' but as of yet,
unheard of by the masses, IMO.

I personally believe that MSN/Microsoft are one of THE single worst out there.

As far as researching some (if not all) of the subject matters found on our little piece of the net
here on the forum goes ?

I doubt we cause much concern,
society alone tells us that we are all tin hat Loonies. (Myself...being quite possibly The Poster-Child) 🤪

;)

"We now return you to our normal practices of predictable circumstance."````` ~ Big Bro Inc
"I doubt we cause much concern"
I beg to differ, if we didn't cause much concern they wouldn't be upscaling their attacks and plotting fake wars to distract everyone else. Much I am sometimes loathe to admit it, we're making a difference, we are pushing them to accelerate their shit show and they are making more and more mistakes all over the place.

Wind7

Staff
"I doubt we cause much concern"
I beg to differ, if we didn't cause much concern they wouldn't be upscaling their attacks and plotting fake wars to distract everyone else. Much I am sometimes loathe to admit it, we're making a difference, we are pushing them to accelerate their shit show and they are making more and more mistakes all over the place.

I agree to disagree.

Beholder

Try using the DuckDuckGo search engine that comes as default search bar in the Tor browser. DuckDuckGo does not store your search, and Tor makes you anonymous for everyone on pages you visit by using three encrypted tunnels so that nobody seeing the content has direct contact with someone who knows your identity. Just have to avoid logging into accounts associated with your real identity. A live boot of Tails can make sure that you are free from malware. Then you just need to tape over cameras, unplug ethernet, avoid standby power, and remove the motherboard's battery when you are not using the computer.

Wind7

Staff
Try using the DuckDuckGo search engine that comes as default search bar in the Tor browser. DuckDuckGo does not store your search, and Tor makes you anonymous for everyone on pages you visit by using three encrypted tunnels so that nobody seeing the content has direct contact with someone who knows your identity. Just have to avoid logging into accounts associated with your real identity. A live boot of Tails can make sure that you are free from malware. Then you just need to tape over cameras, unplug ethernet, avoid standby power, and remove the motherboard's battery when you are not using the computer.

Lol. No.....You start by removing your middle name. ;)

Costs a lot less to do.....I imagine. (coughs)

Doc 05

Zenith
Just went through the same experience; checked my download of the document and it had changed also.
This indicates I jumped a timeline (again), it's these little things that We notice that everyone else blows off.
But, I wonder what happened on that other timeline that caused me to jump (without powering up the old HDR).
Also I've noticed this is happening more than it use to.
I think other timelines are coming to an end, causing us to jump more often.