Is your house haunted?

• Yes very,something happens almost everyday!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe,only a few strange events

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nope,just a boring house!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello,I'm new on here so just wanted to say Hello and I can't wait to start sharing with you all! I live in a house full of Spirits who I communicate with on a daily basis over the last 3 years.I have collected tons of 100% real evidence of the Afterlife.Started because I wanted to talk to My Big Brother who passed away from a horrible accident,needless to say I got my wish and much much more after moving to a house next to a cemetery.So if this sounds like something your interested in stay tuned in and follow me because I will be sharing my you tube channel,Facebook page and some of the coolest evidence you've ever seen!

TimeFlipper

Hello,I'm new on here so just wanted to say Hello and I can't wait to start sharing with you all! I live in a house full of Spirits who I communicate with on a daily basis over the last 3 years.I have collected tons of 100% real evidence of the Afterlife.Started because I wanted to talk to My Big Brother who passed away from a horrible accident,needless to say I got my wish and much much more after moving to a house next to a cemetery.So if this sounds like something your interested in stay tuned in and follow me because I will be sharing my you tube channel,Facebook page and some of the coolest evidence you've ever seen!

Welcome to the Paranormalis family...I cant wait to see your You Tube videos, i always enjoy a good fright before going to bed (y):D..

Secretman3811

have you ever try to contact them astral Projection..

have you try to contact by Astral Projection or not..write back.

tesla

Please share it, I've had some slight contact with an entity in my home and it's made me quite curious.

Element115

Sounds like a gimmick for followers. I've never, ever, been presented with actual evidence. Even so-called evidence that has been presented is in fact, not actual evidence. It needs to be verifiable, to say the least. Some strange noises on an audio recording is hardly proof. Seeing some fluctuations or strange behavior of a video camera is also hardly proof, simply due to the fact we can attribute such anomalies to other phenomena. Given the day and age we live in, it's easy to 'fake' things, including video and audio. Additionally, if these phenomena were real (hauntings, etc.) we'd have some you know, definitive proof after several hundred years or so of claims. I've seen umpteen videos of 'paranormal activity' that have all been debunked as camera tricks or people trying to give us a scare. Some of it is interesting but none of it was real in my book. Even if I was at a strange location experiencing strange things, they'd have to be pretty damn strange for me to buy into ghosts and spirits. I'm not denying it as a potential truth but I'm only saying I've never been given sufficient evidence to think otherwise.

When it comes to aliens and time travelers I can see more logic in these events than I can with ghosts and spirits. If you could provide some type of scientific or definitive proof of such occurrences it could change my mind. Until then, words, pictures, video evidence, or audio recordings, are not sufficient. Maybe if it was 100 years ago you could buy me into this belief, but not today. Our tech is too powerful and the human mind is also powerful enough to confuse itself or believe in things that are not reality. Hence the required proof of such events is evermore demanding than before.

Angelface239

Hi. Welcome