Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

BlastTyrant

It would but i don't think ET's have anything to do with this one.

Can you tell use why you think this way? Please
Sure.

Through my Research of ET's and years of Ghost Hunting there are several things i have learned/read about and we will start with the Demonic side.

The main report of these BEK is that they need to be INVITED in to house's/car's a Demon doesn't need a invitation very rarely do we ever hear of Demons manifesting them self's to people 8/10 we only hear of Demons during possessions or the rare sighting, but never once have i ever heard of a Demon needing to be invited in to anywhere.

Same goes for Aliens, never once have i heard of a Alien appearing knocking on a door and asking to come in, I believe most common knowledge for ET's are the fact they take you at night while you sleep, they do not and i have yet to hear of a case of them asking to come in as i am sure some people would be far more willing to go with them if they did.

Well now we come to Hybrids not quit a Alien but not really a human or w/e it is spliced from, you would assume some traits would be given from the ET side which i do see the with the large black eyes and lack of emotions. But from my understanding Hybrids cannot live on Earth due to our Diseases even being hybrid.

The characteristics from these reports are fairly the same but differ in some areas, i have heard reports of the intial fear and dread which to me would come from a Demon or something with a very strong bad aura, and a few i have read state they get the fear but they also get a nagging thought in the back of the head saying to open the door which would assume telepathic abilities or just very strong power of suggestion. But overall they say No and drive off or they simply disappear, the ability to disappear would tell me that the at some point can ether teleport or have etheral abilities in which case both scenarios would assume they would not need to be invited in they could just appear inside and do as they please.

So for the Need to be invited in the first though that rings in my head is Vampire, which have been the only creatures reported Besides the occasional Leperchaun that NEED to be invited into houses/cars or they cannot enter.

So these BEK just seem to be a miss match of different legends and storys with no real rythm or reason to them.

Or the aliens crossed the DNA of themselves and Demons to create Alien/Demon hybrids.... Now that would make a really good story btw :)

It was a sarcastic comment. But hey the idea does sound pretty cool.

What I think the BEK really are is just a variety of things. I think they are psychic children who sometimes like to fuck with people. Now the BEK does not only have kids, but full grown adults too. I have seen psychics when they use their powers on others their eyes get darker or at random times completely black. I think its a psychic thing.

Or... some of these very psychic adults project themselves to others as children with black eyes. But cant do it all the way because they are using two abilities at once. The psychic projection one and the telepathic mindrape one.

Ohhhh. that woman I talked about in the telepathic manipulation thread in the psychic abilities forum, her eyes got very black when she was really throwing her telepathic manipulation stuff out there. (When other people witnessed me use the same ability just on a smaller level, they notice my eyes get darker, almost pure black)

Some of the women I have had sex with told me my eyes get very unnaturally black during sex.

I dont think they are demons, vampires or aliens. I just think they are psychics who have a hell of a way of getting their way.

BlastTyrant

What I think the BEK really are is just a variety of things. I think they are psychic children who sometimes like to fuck with people. Now the BEK does not only have kids, but full grown adults too. I have seen psychics when they use their powers on others their eyes get darker or at random times completely black. I think its a psychic thing.

Or... some of these very psychic adults project themselves to others as children with black eyes. But cant do it all the way because they are using two abilities at once. The psychic projection one and the telepathic mindrape one.

Ohhhh. that woman I talked about in the telepathic manipulation thread in the psychic abilities forum, her eyes got very black when she was really throwing her telepathic manipulation stuff out there. (When other people witnessed me use the same ability just on a smaller level, they notice my eyes get darker, almost pure black)

Some of the women I have had sex with told me my eyes get very unnaturally black during sex.

I dont think they are demons, vampires or aliens. I just think they are psychics who have a hell of a way of getting their way.
Perhaps a new cult of some sort?

Perhaps a new cult of some sort?

Nah, nothng of the sort. Just psychics who use their abilities for evil more often then most.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This whole phenomena is very puzzling to me. I have a fairly large library that covers many subjects. I have been collecting books for over 60 years and the majority of my out-of-print. I will try to find time to research this strange phenomena of needing to be invited in someone's car or house. I really truly do not have answers. Again I would like to thank BlastTyrant for his great comments.

Professor Opmmur

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeah I almost missed it all together was not looking for kids... but if you zoom in to about 400 res. the kid is real creepy almost nonhuman looking.. I would have posted the pic. but couldn't figure out how to make it show up on the thread. for some reason I counldn't copy and paste???

BlastTyrant

No you will have to upload it then post it. Num gave me a Good site. i will send you a PM with it, got training in 2 mins so cant do it now haha.

But ya that does seem out of place for sure