Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

Minita

bNdnhhL.png

ha ha ha got it this time now just zoom in to about 400 res and chek this kid out

Whatever it is, one thing is sure for me that they are non-humans or part humans.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
‘Black-Eyed Children’ Encounter – Casper, Wyoming
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 20:57

(Before It's News)
I received the following email on Thursday 1/3/2013 in reference to a recent ‘black-eyed children’ encounter:

Mr. Strickler – I was listening to your radio interview with David Weatherly because I am seeking information concerning black-eyed children. I hope it is OK to direct my concerns directly to you.​
I am a widow with a teenage daughter in Casper, Wyoming, an area west of the city near the county airport. The property had been in my husband’s family for many years. I recently purchased an adjacent home and property after the owner passed away. This is where the story actually begins.​
I settled on the new property just after Thanksgiving. Since it was purchased ‘as is’ it was fairly inexpensive but requires a lot of work. I hired an auction house to come in and remove the contents for future sale. The auction was scheduled for next week, but there have been a few odd things going when the items were first listed for sale.​
I received a phone call from the auctioneer a few weeks ago. He wanted to know if I had any knowledge concerning the contents from the house. I told him that I didn’t know the owner that well but that I did know that he had lived on the property since the 1950s. The auctioneer said that a young woman came into the auction house and told him that the property and contents were stolen and that it belonged to her family in North Dakota. She didn’t give her name but assured him that she had documentation to prove her assertions and that she planned to take legal action if the sale continued. I contacted my attorney and the realtor who verified that the property sale was legal and that there were no prior claims to it.​
The young woman, who was described as ‘very plain, thin with long black hair’, has not been heard from since. It was decided that the auction would continue as scheduled.​
Then this past Tuesday, New Years Day around noon, someone rang the doorbell. I was in the kitchen and I knew my daughter would answer the door. I heard the door open and the voice of a young girl. My daughter soon yelled loudly ‘Mom, come here’. As I walked down the hallway toward the door I noticed 3 girls standing on the porch. They stood without movement staring directly at me. As I approached, I was shocked when I soon noticed that their eyes were completely black in color. I asked if I could help them. The tallest girl asked if they could come in to talk about the house and property I had recently purchased.​
I immediately replied that we were busy and that I would give them the phone number to my attorney if they had any inquiries. They just turned and walked away without saying anything else. Each of the girls had blonde hair and wore heavy winter clothing with boots. They seemed to be in their early teens. I watched as they walked toward the highway and eventually lost sight of them.​
Since then we have not been contacted by anyone concerning the property. The auction has been postponed for other reasons and has not been rescheduled. My attorney continues to research the property records for any other information.​
I supposed the most important question is – who are these children? Do I need to be concerned? I look forward to your comments. SA​
NOTE: I contacted SA by telephone and plan to followup with her. Honestly, there isn’t a lot I can tell her…this phenomena has few answers. I have asked her to document any strange activity and to contact me if needed. These incidents have been increasing according to David Weatherly and Jason Offutt who we interviewed recently. You can listen to the podcasts at BTE – Stitcher Radio or BTE PodoMatic. Lon

The Black Eyed Children
ir

Dr.Bing

I think some of these beings are left behind for some reason marooned or abandoned , I met a woman in A bar that had very non Human eyes , I thought she might have been A witch for some reason Their was something happening or about to happen she was with another woman , I whispered in her ear something sexually filthy and I also told her im not scared of her and laughed in her face , she began speaking to her partner in tongues so to speak A very bizarre terrifying , I don't know what to call it . Language? but things changed and I did become scared and I ran home as fast as I could , I sensed that they were going to kill me they were extremely angry with me , I don't go out much anymore where Ilive , only in the day time..

Dr.Bing

bNdnhhL.png

ha ha ha got it this time now just zoom in to about 400 res and chek this kid out

Whatever it is, one thing is sure for me that they are non-humans or part humans.

Non-humans because you think their eyes look black? This is a medical condition also so making a judgment based on a grainy photo is not a credible statement in my book :)
Yes im aware that it is A medical condition , but the story that is above also says that they had Olive colored skin & they were making demands , it does not rule out the possibility that they were not Human because in some cases it is a medical condition

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not believe they are Kids with a medical condition.

I also believe they are fully grown inter-dimensional beings.

Dr.Bing

I seen A video on YouTube , Conspiracy theory , with Jesse Ventura one of the best shows I ever seen , their was an episode regarding time travel and they met up with a guy that said he participated in it , he also said that for some reason , I don't remember what , only children were able to travel through time .

I seen A video on YouTube , Conspiracy theory , with Jesse Ventura one of the best shows I ever seen , their was an episode regarding time travel and they met up with a guy that said he participated in it , he also said that for some reason , I don't remember what , only children were able to travel through time .

Sorry, but Jesse Ventura is a moron who had his brain shrink from all those steroids he took in his life. He has never shown any real proof with his claims could never put out a single credible source.

I do believe black-eyed children are real, I have also met many black-eyed adults as well. In my experience they have been just very powerful psychics, or have spirits attached to them. One woman I knew had her eyes turn black when a 'demon' possessed her.

When I sense and scan them I dont sense anything interdimensional about them. Or if they even done anything relating to that.

Dr.Bing

Sorry, but Jesse Ventura is a moron who had his brain shrink from all those steroids he took in his life. He has never shown any real proof with his claims could never put out a single credible source.

I do believe black-eyed children are real, I have also met many black-eyed adults as well. In my experience they have been just very powerful psychics, or have spirits attached to them. One woman I knew had her eyes turn black when a 'demon' possessed her.

When I sense and scan them I dont sense anything interdimensional about them. Or if they even done anything relating to that.
Im sorry you feel that way but your entitled to your opinion , I respect that he is brave enough to pursue these subjects & I can sense that he is 100% genuine , I don't know if you read my story about the two women I met in the bar , I highly suggest you do .