Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not believe they are Kids with a medical condition.

I also believe they are fully grown inter-dimensional beings.
I seen A video on YouTube , Conspiracy theory , with Jesse Ventura one of the best shows I ever seen , their was an episode regarding time travel and they met up with a guy that said he participated in it , he also said that for some reason , I don't remember what , only children were able to travel through time .

Sorry, but Jesse Ventura is a moron who had his brain shrink from all those steroids he took in his life. He has never shown any real proof with his claims could never put out a single credible source.

I do believe black-eyed children are real, I have also met many black-eyed adults as well. In my experience they have been just very powerful psychics, or have spirits attached to them. One woman I knew had her eyes turn black when a 'demon' possessed her.

When I sense and scan them I dont sense anything interdimensional about them. Or if they even done anything relating to that.

Traveler Malaki - I am sorry that you feel "Jesse Ventura is a moron". Just what have you done that is better. "Jesse Ventura", is attempting to educate the American people. I believe the members and myself would like to see you show us why "Jesse Ventura is a moron" and why he has never shown any real proof with his claims could never put out a single credible source. We will wait for your real proof at Ventura is wrong.

Dr.Bing

I seen A video on YouTube , Conspiracy theory , with Jesse Ventura one of the best shows I ever seen , their was an episode regarding time travel and they met up with a guy that said he participated in it , he also said that for some reason , I don't remember what , only children were able to travel through time .

Sorry, but Jesse Ventura is a moron who had his brain shrink from all those steroids he took in his life. He has never shown any real proof with his claims could never put out a single credible source.

I do believe black-eyed children are real, I have also met many black-eyed adults as well. In my experience they have been just very powerful psychics, or have spirits attached to them. One woman I knew had her eyes turn black when a 'demon' possessed her.

When I sense and scan them I dont sense anything interdimensional about them. Or if they even done anything relating to that.

Traveler Malaki - I am sorry that you feel "Jesse Ventura is a moron". Just what have you done that is better. "Jesse Ventura", is attempting to educate the American people. I believe the members and myself would like to see you show us why "Jesse Ventura is a moron" and why he has never shown any real proof with his claims could never put out a single credible source. We will wait for your real proof at Ventura is wrong.
It really doesn't matter what he thinks , if you watch enough of these shows you will see whats taking place , the last one I watched was about FEMA camps , they discovered A location with stacks 1000's upon 1000;s of plastic coffins , later on when it was known this was discovered they showed large trucks coming in and removing the coffins , it all happened very quickly , it was pretty freakin disturbing ..

TnWatchdog

Jesse is my hero! I trust what he says more than anyone in government. Oh, excuse me...there is a BEK knocking on the door and wants to come in.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Sorry I was off subject here, words are very cheap with no proof to back the words up.

Traveler Malaki Please Note: I am not attacking as a great member here, just your statements you posted. Words with no proof or things to support your stated clams.

HDRKID

I speak from experience. Probably, I am the only one here that ever let a BEK in. They are not monsters, but are people with feelings similar to our own. Oh yes, there are some who view them with suspicion. Most people read stories in the paper. Yeah, like this one.

Psychic Black Eyed Kids Encounter - Para-Rational

Those stories are designed to sell papers. People writing them want rating and not to tell us what is going on. A story about letting in a homeless man and nothing happens does not sell papers. However, if he murders a whole family and it is discovered that he escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane... Well, then the news is mega. People stand in line to buy the newspaper.

Sadly, xenophobia is alive and well in the human race. That might help explain why aliens do not simply appear. Certainly, the reception would be less than cordial and that is putting it nice. Look at how these boys treat one of our cousins.

Gorilla shows kids who's boss | Watch the video - Yahoo! Screen

Actions speak louder than words and people need to understand who we are. There are real Christians, AND there are these guys.

Jesus talks about the Good Samaritan who loves his enemy. The monsters are not the BEK, no the monsters are people who do not let starving children in and later claim that these children are from the devil - yes.....

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I speak from experience. Probably, I am the only one here that ever let a BEK in. They are not monsters, but are people with feelings similar to our own. Oh yes, there are some who view them with suspicion. Most people read stories in the paper. Yeah, like this one.

Psychic Black Eyed Kids Encounter - Para-Rational

Those stories are designed to sell papers. People writing them want rating and not to tell us what is going on. A story about letting in a homeless man and nothing happens does not sell papers. However, if he murders a whole family and it is discovered that he escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane... Well, then the news is mega. People stand in line to buy the newspaper.

Sadly, xenophobia is alive and well in the human race. That might help explain why aliens do not simply appear. Certainly, the reception would be less than cordial and that is putting it nice. Look at how these boys treat one of our cousins.

Gorilla shows kids who's boss | Watch the video - Yahoo! Screen

Actions speak louder than words and people need to understand who we are. There are real Christians, AND there are these guys.

Jesus talks about the Good Samaritan who loves his enemy. The monsters are not the BEK, no the monsters are people who do not let starving children in and later claim that these children are from the devil - yes.....

I can not buy into this man's thinking, that the BEK's are pure evil or devil's. I believe the Black Eyed Kids are the fear factor that sets people off.. Pure Evil Beings or Devil's, do not ask people: "please can I come in".

HDRKID

Hi Professor Opmmur:

BEK are probably something that is still an enigma. I wonder about the greys. Hybrids I has seen... well, they were part grey + caucasian. I have never see a hybrid that was part african origin or asian origin. They are more pale than the average caucasian. Actually, many have wispy white blond hair - yes wispy.

I point this out because when years ago I had a friend from peru. He told me that he thought white people looked like ghosts when he came to america. Also, he thought they were sickly looking and he noticed on their skin veins. This was on their hands and arms. Most people are too politically correct to tell you how they really feel, but here we go.

I think I have already reported on this case. However, I will report it again.

This happened years ago. I was looking for a job, but could not find one because I had no experience. Frankly, I had filled out 300 applications, but still has nothing zero. Then I went to a restaurant that did not have a help wanted ad sign on a wim. I asked to owner for a job straight up. He told me - we got no work, sorry. Then the general manager felt sorry for me. He gave me a job any way. They owner yelled at him, but let me stay on.

It was there that I met my friend from peru. The restaurant was small and I did everything - However, I would often be sent home when there was no work for me.

OK so one day we are baking a cake for little girl who is having a birthday party. She came in with her dad and mom. Also, there were many friends - I had to set up many tables and this kept me busy and I noticed when the little girl came in that she had black eyes. The general manager felt sorry for her and he gave her and her little friends free ice cream. The owner was happy and he thought it was a good PR move.

When I was picking up the dishes she thanked me and started hugging me. I nearly fell down and that would have got me fired, because I got yelled at one time for breaking a dish and was told that it better not happen again.

Cake had five candles, but she looked like she was six or seven. The girl told me that she was a tweeny with a big smile on her face that went from ear to ear. Most of you do not know this, but hybrids call themselves the inbetween and that is an interesting thing to say. Both her mother and father had conventional eyes. Also, they were not sickly pale or wan.

This girl was not bald like the one in Boston Market, but her hair looked stringy and messy.

I do not fear people with black eyes. Felt toward her the same way as this puppy. :)

30f6e8b66b7822ba9126475b1d62258e.jpg

Dr.Bing

Hi Professor Opmmur:

BEK are probably something that is still an enigma. I wonder about the greys. Hybrids I has seen... well, they were part grey + caucasian. I have never see a hybrid that was part african origin or asian origin. They are more pale than the average caucasian. Actually, many have wispy white blond hair - yes wispy.

I point this out because when years ago I had a friend from peru. He told me that he thought white people looked like ghosts when he came to america. Also, he thought they were sickly looking and he noticed on their skin veins. This was on their hands and arms. Most people are too politically correct to tell you how they really feel, but here we go.

This happened years ago. I was looking for a job, but could not find one because I had no experience. Frankly, I had filled out 300 applications, but still has nothing zero. Then I went to a restaurant that did not have a help wanted ad sign on a wim. I asked to owner for a job straight up. He told me - we got no work, sorry. Then the general manager felt sorry for me. He gave me a job any way. They owner yelled at him, but let me stay on.

It was there that I met my friend from peru. The restaurant was small and I did everything - However, I would often be sent home when there was no work for me.

OK so one day we are baking a cake for little girl who is having a birthday party. She came in with her dad and mom. Also, there were many friends - I had to set up many tables and this kept me busy and I noticed when the little girl came in that she had black eyes. The general manager felt sorry for her and he gave her and her little friends free ice cream. The owner was happy and he thought it was a good PR move.

When I was picking up the dishes she thanked me and started hugging me. I nearly fell down and that would have got me fired, because I got yelled at one time for breaking a dish and was told that it better not happen again.

Cake had five candles, but she looked like she was six or seven. The girl told me that she was a tweeny with a big smile on her face that went from ear to ear. Most of you do not know this, but hybrids call themselves the inbetween and that is an interesting thing to say. Both her mother and father had conventional eyes. Also, they were not sickly pale or wan.

This girl was not bald like the one in Boston Market, but her hair looked stringy and messy.

I do not fear people with black eyes. Felt toward her the same way as this puppy. :)

I had pictures of one I discovered on A social sight she looked almost identical to A story that I was just looking for but it seems to not exist anymore where I can find it , it involved the Australian man who was visited by A blond hair woman with black eyes & A oriental type looking woman that had all human features but with black eyes , it is A complicated story you need to look it up I cant explain it all.., The on e I discovered as I said looked identical to the one in the story but more like A 15 or 16 year old , their was also A digital picture of her that said 1938 in the corner of the screen , This is true what I am about to tell you , after discussing the matter for A long time on here , maybe two weeks , I actually sent her A message and said I know what you are & you do not need to return any message about A minute later I heard A noise at my door so loud that it should have come off the hinges and been destroyed , where I was living at the time was A large apartment building 3 story not to large , but I was the only one in the building and their was another door that was very solid & always locked at the bottom of the stairs , I was brave enough to open the door after I heard this but their was no one there , I learned I need to set boundrys to what I seek out because it can be dangerous , I should have respected her I don't know why I was doing this but I feel like I made A huge mistake..

49, member: 43"]Hi Professor Opmmur:

[/quote]

HDRKID

Hi Dr. Bing:

Please provide more details for us. Sadly, many find black eyes as scary. What is it with eyes, they are the window to the soul we say. Black eyes might imply darkness at our inner core. That said, I have never been scared of a BEK any. Also, I do not think that they are demons or vampires.

What is most mysterious is that little BEK boys terrify grown men. Certainly, we would expect more courage. David Weatherly talks in his book about a guard in a prison. Not the kind of man that should scare easy. He was terrified of a little BEK boy to the point of night mares. I know that fear of the unknown is the greatest fear there is. Still, it does not make any sense...
The Black Eyed Children – Reviewed | Mysterious Universe

Maybe it is that we focus on eyes. Do you find a girl with cross eyes scary.

tumblr_lz022iahiU1r9dq6bo1_1280.jpeg