Paranormalis: Time Travelers that post here!

JimmyD

[quote said:
Most people here (and in the world) cannot discern the difference, cannot recognize evidence of time travel when they see it. The reality is that it is everywhere, hidden in plain sight. If/when you point it out to people, they still do not realize what they're looking at and mistakenly dismiss it as false or lose interest because it isn't spoon-fed easy.

I've found lots of evidence in movies, literature, and have experienced an obvious timeline change, but the world isn't interested. My research is ignored by the masses, except maybe by one person who actually believes me. I believe that "evidence of time travel" is more significant than someone CLAIMING to be a time traveler. I believe the time travelers are hidden but their work is hidden in plain sight. It's out there, but people like me are called "crazy" for believing it.

There is one anonymous person who is angry with me because my logic and intellect tell me that most people who claim to be time travelers are not, yet when I present him with REAL WORLD EVIDENCE, he ignores me completely.

I, personally, believe you, Paula.

FYI, I've watched you take note of coincidental patterns, become suspicious and go digging into things, find 1 or 2 pieces while missing several others, then put it together, analyze it and hypothesize that it must be this or that. What you're doing is exhibiting all the curiosity effort and reasoning process necessary to see it, but without all the necessary information to properly interpret it. Therefore your answer is ultimately incorrect. In simple terms; you find things and misinterpret them.

I don't say anything because there is a much larger context to all of this that I am still trying to piece together. I reserve my response until I am more confident.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It's not very hard to tell the difference between a fake Time Traveler and a real Time Traveler, when you listen to their story start to finish, and check out their personal demeanor, and how they present themselves as true believers versus someone reading a script or just plain lying.

While those are indicative, they are not conclusive. A real time traveler can intentionally appear illegitimate or suffer from side effects that make them appear as such. You have to take a strictly scientific logical approach. And it helps to have an open mind and to be patient.

Most people here (and in the world) cannot discern the difference, cannot recognize evidence of time travel when they see it. The reality is that it is everywhere, hidden in plain sight. If/when you point it out to people, they still do not realize what they're looking at and mistakenly dismiss it as false or lose interest because it isn't spoon-fed easy.

What I see is ego and lack of intellect being your primary issues. People are taught to remember and obey, not to think and learn. When presented with something that requires analytical ability, it is dismissed as too difficult to be worth the trouble. The other is ego. I find that even the most intelligent of our species can get caught up in their egos as to stifle their curiosity and willingness to indulge.

The end result is that they keep looking for time travel right in front of them. They cannot see the forest for the trees in the way.

Thank you Jimmy D, you have your act together more than some members here, when it comes to spotting the real Time Travelers and the fake Time Travelers. No one can be 100% right hundred percent of the time, we draw from the evidence presented and hopefully make a good decision based upon that evidence, the same way juries do in our legal system in America. When juries make their decisions based upon evidence, they do not use movies or TV shows, books that they've read, or any other emotional decisions. At the same it should be done when judging time Travelers on this website or any other website, and put aside their emotional feelings and render a good decision based solely on evidence presented.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Yes Paula, Madman Markham was the real person from the Art Bell Show, right down to his reddish colored hair, the same person. when he was here posting I also posted that he was the real Madman Markham and everyone ignored me, I also briefly the explain why he was the real Madman Markham. yes he was the man from Hawaii a year ago.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
[quote said:

I've found lots of evidence in movies, literature, and have experienced an obvious timeline change, but the world isn't interested. My research is ignored by the masses, except maybe by one person who actually believes me. I believe that "evidence of time travel" is more significant than someone CLAIMING to be a time traveler. I believe the time travelers are hidden but their work is hidden in plain sight. It's out there, but people like me are called "crazy" for believing it.

There is one anonymous person who is angry with me because my logic and intellect tell me that most people who claim to be time travelers are not, yet when I present him with REAL WORLD EVIDENCE, he ignores me completely.

I, personally, believe you, Paula.

FYI, I've watched you take note of coincidental patterns, become suspicious and go digging into things, find 1 or 2 pieces while missing several others, then put it together, analyze it and hypothesize that it must be this or that. What you're doing is exhibiting all the curiosity effort and reasoning process necessary to see it, but without all the necessary information to properly interpret it. Therefore your answer is ultimately incorrect. In simple terms; you find things and misinterpret them.

I don't say anything because there is a much larger context to all of this that I am still trying to piece together. I reserve my response until I am more confident.

My question to you is: How do you know YOUR conclusion is the only correct one and mine is not? There is a plethora of experiences and information that I have gathered that you don't have access to. (Most of it is in my head). My goal has never been to convince someone of the truth. I say my piece and move on. If people don't believe me, oh well. I'm used to it.

(sidenote: I recognize your writing style. You may not be AAA afterall)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes Paula, Madman Markham was the real person from the Art Bell Show, right down to his reddish colored hair, the same person. when he was here posting I also posted that he was the real Madman Markham and everyone ignored me, I also briefly the explain why he was the real Madman Markham. yes he was the man from Hawaii a year ago.

Remember the man from Hawaii that tried to say he was Markum? He gave us a picture of his holding a Hawaiin newspaper and he had dark brown legs. That was really him?

JimmyD

It's not very hard to tell the difference between a fake Time Traveler and a real Time Traveler, when you listen to their story start to finish, and check out their personal demeanor, and how they present themselves as true believers versus someone reading a script or just plain lying.

While those are indicative, they are not conclusive. A real time traveler can intentionally appear illegitimate or suffer from side effects that make them appear as such. You have to take a strictly scientific logical approach. And it helps to have an open mind and to be patient.

What I see is ego and lack of intellect being your primary issues. People are taught to remember and obey, not to think and learn. When presented with something that requires analytical ability, it is dismissed as too difficult to be worth the trouble. The other is ego. I find that even the most intelligent of our species can get caught up in their egos as to stifle their curiosity and willingness to indulge.

The end result is that they keep looking for time travel right in front of them. They cannot see the forest for the trees in the way.

Thank you Jimmy D, you have your act together more than some members here, when it comes to spotting the real Time Travelers and the fake Time Travelers. No one can be 100% right hundred percent of the time, we draw from the evidence presented and hopefully make a good decision based upon that evidence, the same way juries do in our legal system in America. When juries make their decisions based upon evidence, they do not use movies or TV shows, books that they've read, or any other emotional decisions. At the same it should be done when judging time Travelers on this website or any other website, and put aside their emotional feelings and render a good decision based solely on evidence presented.

Thank you for noticing, but my perspective is from many years of dealing with this TT stuff from a somewhat unique perspective whereby I have been basically forced to figure it out. I do not have the luxury of being anything but.

That said... Time travel is complicated. It's not for the layman. While it only takes an elemental normal understanding of past/present/future and basic reasoning skills to see it as time travel, beyond that it gets very complex rather quickly. Most get lost while the intellectuals strain their brains. Strict and impeccable reasoning and the scientific method are absolutely necessary for proper understanding.

I get what you mean about a jury, only I posit that any courts or laws are grossly ill-equipped and inappropriate and could never keep up with reality.

JimmyD

My question to you is: How do you know YOUR conclusion is the only correct one and mine is not?

Because while you are trying to figure out bits and pieces I am looking at a LOT more and figuring out how it all fits together in the grand scheme of things.

It is the same difference as you learning your ABC's while I learn to write sentences. Someone out there knows how to write essays while I struggle with sentences.

If I were to show it to you, once it has all been explained and we are old people shitting our diapers (there is a lot on info to cover), you'd go "OOOHHHHH, ..I get it".

JimmyD

@PaulaJedi

Something else that I think is worth mentioning, is the means of encryption also utilize context as a sort of key code or safe guard. Unless you already know, it makes no sense. You cannot hack it like you can other methods. So the things you are figuring out, you are doing so with a handicap and still able to detect something is there.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

As you know Opmmur I didn't believe he was the real deal. The fact that he had no recollection of how he put together his Jacob's Ladder together was very suspicious to me. I've put together a Jacob's Ladder. It does not exhibit the fuzzy time portal patch. So I need specific details that only the real Madman Marcum would have to make it work. Unfortunately this guy got very defensive and wouldn't provide those details. There are many YouTube videos of Jacob's Ladder in operation too. And none of them exhibit the fuzzy time portal patch. So I'm left with only the conclusion that this guy is another time traveler wannabe.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@JimmyD

Because while you are trying to figure out bits and pieces I am looking at a LOT more and figuring out how it all fits together in the grand scheme of things.

I do have very limited time. I only scratch the surface. I will agree with that.

Something else that I think is worth mentioning, is the means of encryption also utilize context as a sort of key code or safe guard. Unless you already know, it makes no sense. You cannot hack it like you can other methods. So the things you are figuring out, you are doing so with a handicap and still able to detect something is there.

This is a possibility, I would agree, but still doesn't mean I can't figure it out.