Paranormalis: Time Travelers that post here!

TimeFlipper

I am aware of a number of real Time Travelers on this site as current members and past members.
We've had so many stupid fake Time Travelers as members and even worse the fake Time
Travelers videos that one member seems to keep posting over and over again, we all know
who that is. For every 20 or 25 fake Time Traveler members and/or videos posted, we have
one real Time Traveler.

We have two types of member Time Travelers on this site over the past 10 years, some are still
current members and others have given up on the website and moved on. The member Time
Travelers fall into two categories: Those with partial success in Time Traveling and those actually
disappeared and then reappeared. It's not very hard to tell the difference between a fake Time
Traveler and a real Time Traveler, when you listen to their story start to finish, and check out their
personal demeanor, and how they present themselves as true believers versus someone reading
a script or just plain lying.

Professor Opmmur

Hiya Prof :)..
Regarding actual Time-Travellers on here, there is only one that i can cite and that would be Doctor Z..
He told us that he spent about 24 seconds physically somewhere in the past, by using the Brossard Experiment..

I dont expect you to tell us who the other Time-Travellers are that are still posting on Paranormalis, however it would be useful if those members could put themselves forward for discussion with other members, and tell us if it was was astral or physical Time-Travel and what methods or electronics they used..:).

TimeFlipper

Unfortunately Prof there are differences in both of the video postings that you posted on page 1
In the first video a Psychiatrist was supposed to led the investigation, who was called Paul Kutakoff...In the second video posting it was a Psychologist called Paulo Kutriko who was supposed to have led the investigation...

In the first video, the Time-Traveller Paramarenko was supposed to have disappeared while in a cell in police custody...However in the second video posting he disappears while in the flat he was allowed to use, and there was even a surveillance camera showing Paramarenko, but obviously not disappearing...

In both of the video postings even his name is spelt differently as you will see...In both video postings there are different pictures of Paramarenko`s girlfriend, Valentina Kulik.....In the first video posting the drawing of the "Bell shaped UFO" is very different to the pictures taken from his camera that appear in both of the video postings...

The camera that Paramarenko used was a Yashima Flex which used the old 120 size film..(you can still buy them today)...Paramenko was supposed to have difficulty in finding the equipment for developing the film, but in 2006 (the year he was said to have appeared), any camera shop even in Russia would have had the capability to have developed the film...

Its all the differences that appear in both video postings which make me personally believe, that the whole story of Paramarenko and his time-travelling, is simply and purely fabricated...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wow, a Paranormalis commercial.

Model number 411 --- that interests me.

A few of these people seem more realistic than the hoaxers we get on here all the time.

Harte

Its all the differences that appear in both video postings which make me personally believe, that the whole story of Paramarenko and his time-travelling, is simply and purely fabricated...
Just like ALL the others, despite any of them having convinced the professor.

Harte

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I will give you a couple of time travelers that have time traveled physically in time or came very close to success.

Doctor Z - Did time travel with his experimentation a few years ago which he is still trying to re-construct and duplicate again.

Madman Markham - Madman Markham had limited success about two decades ago when he appeared on the Art Bell Radio Show. Shortly after the show he disappeared when he moved from the city he did the experimentation. Many members did not believe that he was the real madman Markham when he registered on this website and started posting information. I have been following Madman Markham for over 20 years. A few months after the art Bell show, I was ask to locate him and invite him to a conference in Denver, Colorado. The conference was Global Science, after about two months searching I gave up because he had moved out of state. A number of years later, I did a second skip trace using more modern computer skip trace data searches on him and found out that he was living in an Eastern part of the US with family members. I had decided to invite him to this forum and I had ask Samwhich, a monitor on this website to possibly write a letter of invitation, because I had his address and I believe phone number at that time. She didn't feel comfortable in doing it, so nothing was ever done.

There are a couple other people that are still members here and ones that have not been seen for quite a while that have had limited success. I will not post the names and should they decide to come forward that would be great and tell their story. I will respect their privacy, by not posting their names or their successes. But I would encourage them to come forth and share their stories. I know other people that have had success that have never posted here or was never a member here, that had success in dimensional portals and/or physical time travel.

I also have no plans to convince anyone here that time travel is real or to convince anyone that I do know the people mentioned above as real Time Travelers. Majority of members here are so skeptic they have already chased other members away to the point they will never return to post further information. I'm not talking about all the people out there that are posting obvious fake news and fake videos that they're reading off of a Teleprompter.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Madman Markham - Madman Markham had limited success about two decades ago when he appeared on the Art Bell Radio Show. Shortly after the show he disappeared when he moved from the city he did the experimentation. Many members did not believe that he was the real madman Markham when he registered on this website and started posting information. I have been following Madman Markham for over 20 years. A few months after the art Bell show, I was ask to locate him and invite him to a conference in Denver, Colorado. The conference was Global Science, after about two months searching I gave up because he had moved out of state. A number of years later, I did a second skip trace using more modern computer skip trace data searches on him and found out that he was living in an Eastern part of the US with family members. I had decided to invite him to this forum and I had ask Samwhich, a monitor on this website to possibly write a letter of invitation, because I had his address and I believe phone number at that time. She didn't feel comfortable in doing it, so nothing was ever done.

So, was the one from Hawaii that showed up here last year fake?

JimmyD

It's not very hard to tell the difference between a fake Time Traveler and a real Time Traveler, when you listen to their story start to finish, and check out their personal demeanor, and how they present themselves as true believers versus someone reading a script or just plain lying.

While those are indicative, they are not conclusive. A real time traveler can intentionally appear illegitimate or suffer from side effects that make them appear as such. You have to take a strictly scientific logical approach. And it helps to have an open mind and to be patient.

Most people here (and in the world) cannot discern the difference, cannot recognize evidence of time travel when they see it. The reality is that it is everywhere, hidden in plain sight. If/when you point it out to people, they still do not realize what they're looking at and mistakenly dismiss it as false or lose interest because it isn't spoon-fed easy.

What I see is ego and lack of intellect being your primary issues. People are taught to remember and obey, not to think and learn. When presented with something that requires analytical ability, it is dismissed as too difficult to be worth the trouble. The other is ego. I find that even the most intelligent of our species can get caught up in their egos as to stifle their curiosity and willingness to indulge.

The end result is that they keep looking for time travel right in front of them. They cannot see the forest for the trees in the way.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
[quote said:
Most people here (and in the world) cannot discern the difference, cannot recognize evidence of time travel when they see it. The reality is that it is everywhere, hidden in plain sight. If/when you point it out to people, they still do not realize what they're looking at and mistakenly dismiss it as false or lose interest because it isn't spoon-fed easy.

I've found lots of evidence in movies, literature, and have experienced an obvious timeline change, but the world isn't interested. My research is ignored by the masses, except maybe by one person who actually believes me. I believe that "evidence of time travel" is more significant than someone CLAIMING to be a time traveler. I believe the time travelers are hidden but their work is hidden in plain sight. It's out there, but people like me are called "crazy" for believing it.

There is one anonymous person who is angry with me because my logic and intellect tell me that most people who claim to be time travelers are not, yet when I present him with REAL WORLD EVIDENCE, he ignores me completely.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know one person that I suspect to be a time traveler. He is very elusive. He has joked with me about it many times, but his "jokes" end up becoming true. Nobody would believe me though, so I don't bother talking about it. Even this anonymous person isn't interested. I agree, ego plays a large part in this. His ego is too big to accept that other people can have experiences that he hasn't.