Paranormalis: Time Travelers that post here!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What's the point of sharing anything then, if you're not gonna go into detail? And most people here are mostly skeptical of anyone claiming to be a time traveler or knowing how to do so, so you're a little off the mark with that.

Actually, Jimmy does have a story. I know a lot of his detail. I don't believe ALL of it (no offense J), but some things are interesting.

JimmyD

Actually, Jimmy does have a story. I know a lot of his detail. I don't believe ALL of it (no offense J), but some things are interesting.

I don't take offense because I haven't substantiated much. Why would you believe it? I am still piecing things together in terms of how I fit into all of it, trying to acquire orientation to truth. I already see a larger picture and reiterate the Titor-verse is but one small piece of it.

My primary concern with the Titor-verse are all those hogging it like they own it, butchering it to their convenience, trying to control the narrative, spinning and obfuscating, telling lies and manipulating.

If I am finding clear cryptic messages from an unknown party beyond the normal constraints of time that are related to a greater context of importance, and they are amidst a lot of people stalking and playing games and sabotage and refusing to take responsibility or even acknowledge it, there is a problem. It means they're full of shit with ulterior nefarious motives and connected to people who abuse me. It means someone is pointing something out to me and they are trying to stop it and not mind their own damned business.

I have a long shit-list.

TimeFlipper

Paranormalis: Time Travelers that post here!

Prof, with reference to this particular video which has appeared (you removed the two video clips that preceded this one), i quote the first "time-traveller" Alex Anderson who discovered a miniature black hole..We already discussed this a while back when it was mentioned that CERN were allegedly creating miniature black holes within the Large Hadron Collider, but they disappeared from our reality as soon as they were formed...

The second "time-traveller Roger J is non other than that confirmed hoaxer Lussorio F...
He came back on Paranormalis as the member "Return", quoting himself as Lussorio F...(members can see all this on the Time Travellers Listings)...He said Num7 was a female married to a time-traveller, plus other ridiculous statements :LOL:

If you recall, Lussorio F was speaking on Paranormalis about his "Briar pipe" and the "Briar Organisation", and in the video clip the narrator Bill Madon spoke of the"Briar organisation" which Roger J was a member of that started in 2047....And as for the, "Temporal Displacement Device", its nothing more than a home-made winder attached to a small length of piping that rotates which is connected to a curly guitar lead!! :LOL:

Roger J (Lussorio F) has forwarded utter stupidity onto the video producers, which IMHO is making mostly fake videos ...However he is desperate to have a "dig" at us, which stems from the fact that twice he has been banned from here...:D..

Dont forget to read the posting that "Return" aka...Roger J...aka...Lussorio F produced in the Time Travellers section entitled, A Message From Lussorio F....you will laugh your socks off!! :LOL:..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith

I don't take offense because I haven't substantiated much. Why would you believe it? I am still piecing things together in terms of how I fit into all of it, trying to acquire orientation to truth. I already see a larger picture and reiterate the Titor-verse is but one small piece of it.

My primary concern with the Titor-verse are all those hogging it like they own it, butchering it to their convenience, trying to control the narrative, spinning and obfuscating, telling lies and manipulating.

If I am finding clear cryptic messages from an unknown party beyond the normal constraints of time that are related to a greater context of importance, and they are amidst a lot of people stalking and playing games and sabotage and refusing to take responsibility or even acknowledge it, there is a problem. It means they're full of shit with ulterior nefarious motives and connected to people who abuse me. It means someone is pointing something out to me and they are trying to stop it and not mind their own damned business.

I have a long shit-list.
A complete fool you are.

JimmyD

I have a long shit-list.
A complete fool you are.

Do I judge you? If so, please point it out to me.

If you have an issue with me, I would appreciate you being more elaborate in your confrontation, please. What exactly is your point of contention?

Mayhem

Zenith

I have a long shit-list.
A complete fool you are.

If you have an issue with me, I would appreciate you being more elaborate in your confrontation, please. What exactly is your point of contention?

Why would i perpetuate your elaborate game.?

JimmyD

JimmyD never did his research as most FOOLS do.

No real statements of real researching done to support any of his bad thinking.

Isn't that an interesting shift from your previous compliments.

Not only have I done extensive research, but all is 100% fact based and verifiable. All I have to do is point it out in reference to a time time. You can see and think for your self.

Moreover, my wisdom tells me not to judge before a reasoned definitive or conclusive answer can be found in which to base said judgement. Perhaps you can assist rather than criticize prematurely before fully examining what I see that you don't?

Mayhem

Zenith
I would actually like you to say something rather than hide it.

For all the mysteries are gone as your followers lose interest.

Give them a hint of your magicks.

And when you actually say something you will be left like the rest :)

JimmyD

A complete fool you are.

Why would i perpetuate your elaborate game.?

Then why are you even entertaining this conversation? Who's playing games?

If you have some kind of issue, then why not speak up and explain yourself? You call me a fool but do not back it up with anything to support it. Thus I can only presume it is motivated by ego or ulterior motive.

What is your problem?