Pentagon Strike: 100% Positive

XDrFirefly

Re: 100% Positive

Lets begin with the terrorist. Or should I say Arab Names...

"Hijack 'suspects' alive and well" BBC 9.23.01

Terrorist???

Next to the Cell Phones

Reports of cellphone calls from the allegedly hijacked airplanes on 9/11 were crucial in 'selling' the official version of events. These calls dramatized the horror of 9/11 for the worldwide audience and appeared to prove conclusively that the four 'planes were, in fact, hijacked by terrorists.

However, such phone calls are most implausible on technical and scientific grounds - suggesting the cell phone calls were faked.

http://physics911.ca/modules/news/article....e.php?storyid=6

Ok, to be fair on the Cell phone issue, since it's not aloud to use Cell phone on planes there is very little pre911 data on cell phone useage. I just know how when i'm driving how often I can drop call in some areas, on a big flight the same thing could happen.
boeing767.jpg
[font=Arial,Verdana,Geneva] The 767 is a trusty workhorse used by airlines the world over. It comes in three types, the 200, 300 and 400 series with increasing fuselage length and increasing capacity.

The one shown here is the very same N612UA that took off from Logan airport that fateful 11 September. Note its stubby nose, characteristic of the 200 series. The inset shows the plane that crashed into the South Tower later that day. Somehow, to me, the fuselage seems just that little bit longer.
Perspective is a tricky thing, so let\'s have a look at the scale plans for the 767 below[/font].</span>

Tech Stuff on Planes

When I find the remote controlled stuff I will post if for now I\'ll have to settle with this. <a href=\'http://www.usatoday.com/graphics/news/gra/uavdrones/frame.htm\' target=\'_blank\'>\"Unmanned Spy Planes\" </a>

I will have much more to come....

Dr FF
</span>

dave

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Are you saying that it was an F-16 that hit the building. One question about that. Where did the 767 go?[/b]

I don't know that answer but I don't think it was at the Pentagon. Can you show me that it was there?:)

CaryP

Posted by Darkwolf:
Mine would be China. The more our attention is turned toward people other than them, the more they can get away with as far as pushing their expansionist agenda, and getting ready for us. They are our next big war. They know it, we know it. Anything that puts our attention elsewhere gives them a chance to build up and get into position. ?

While I agree with you Phil, that China would love to bring the U.S. to its knees, there is a fair amount of evidence that Mossad agents were behind the 9/11 attack. Rather than copy a lot of articles in one long ass post, I'll provide some links for you to read. The Chinese do have a plan to bring us down, but their focus is primarily on killing our economy so we won't be able to fight a military war. That's their long range military plan, as developed by two of their top military strategists. I can't find a link to the book that was translated into English, but it's got a picture of the WTC towers as the plane was hitting the second tower. The trade surplus they're accumulating with us is giving them the ability to buy natural resource companies in Canada, South America, and even the PC division of IBM. They're preparing to take over as the global superpower, after the U.S. is on it's knees economically. Can't fight much of a war if you're broke. If they want to take us down now, all they'd have to do is dump all of their U.S. dollar and Treausry debt holdings. Yes, they'd take a hit, but we'd be toast. They're in the process of developing "other customers" for the manufacturing base which has been transferrred their from the U.S., Europe, Canada, Mexico (yes, even Mexico is whining about the industry being transferred to China from there) and Japan. As soon as they can have a relatively good shot at maintaining some amount of economic stability at our demise, it'll be lights out for us.

Here's some links to the Mossad's involvment in the 9/11 attacks.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/12/276217.shtml

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?C...2#Post293209212

http://www.911dossier.co.uk/news21.htm#2

There's tons more if you're interested at

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/archives...es/cat_911.html

China wouldn't risk something like a 9/11 attack and give us a chance to use nukes against them. They've already got us over a barrel financially. What country benefited most from 9/11? Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu could barely contain his glee when first interviewed right after the attacks. I'm not anti-Semitic, but I ain't no fan of the Israeli govt. Hell, the U.S. govt. for that matter.

Cary

Darkwolf

Well, Cary, it looks like we have something going on that involves the leadership of the super radical wings of Judiasm, Islam, and possibly Christianity. I'll tell you one thing I'm sure of. That film crew they caught were not mossad agents, or they would not have been seen doing it. They definatly woulden't have been whooping it up on the job. Those guys are way too good for that kind of thing. I will admit that more was probably going on 911 than we know. I'm beginning to think that we may have never heard of the perpetrators.

China wouldn't risk something like a 9/11 attack and give us a chance to use nukes against them. They've already got us over a barrel financially

I'm not so sure of that. If they needed the timetable accelerated they might. Whoever did this was using Arab fanatics. Probably more like working with them, as their natural goals concerning us are about the same. So their exposure risk would be low. .

CaryP

You're right Phil. It looks like either 1) a major power struggle between radical factions of different religions, or 2) major cooperation between these groups to put the rest of us into a servant class for the ruling elite. Of course number 3 could be a combination of 1 and 2, where a major struggle is going on with the end goal of making a servant class out of most of the world. The ones that survive anyway. Doesn't look good under any of the options.

Cary

Darkwolf

I'm not sure that servant class is the goal of this one. These three religions are all Apocalyptic and confrontaional in nature. They all believe in a final battle between good and evil. Their gods are all apperently sitting in the Deity lounge drinking beer rather than returining to earth in a timley manner. They might have come together to start their confrontation.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
I'm not sure that servant class is the goal of this one. These three religions are all Apocalyptic and confrontaional in nature. They all believe in a final battle between good and evil. Their gods are all apperently sitting in the Deity lounge drinking beer rather than returining to earth in a timley manner. They might have come together to start their confrontation.[/b]

Now there's an interesting slant, "let's have a armageddon to prove that we were right all the time."

It is of note that white house aids refer to Ashcroft and Bush as "The Blues Brothers" because both those idiots believe they are on a mission for God.

That is about the worse combination imho, an Idiot, with power that thinks he's on a mission for God. And here we have two of them......

Darkwolf

Now there's an interesting slant, \"let's have a armageddon to prove that we were right all the time.\"

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY See the final battle between good and evil.
Wonder if they'll put it on pay per view.