Pentagon Strike: 100% Positive

StarLord

Re: 100% Positive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY See the final battle between good and evil.
Wonder if they'll put it on pay per view.[/b]

By the time that happens only the Rich will be able to watch it. The rest of us will be on the treadmill that powers both the TV sets and the Cable company that the rich use.

Nothing like job security is there?

XDrFirefly

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY ?See the final battle between good and evil.

Hmmm.... They are kinda doing that now. First off, if you dont have cable it hard to get good news, next if you want some of the Military, or on site webcams it cost money... what will be the next step. Neat twist guys...

Dr FF

StarLord

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY See the final battle between good and evil.

Hmm do you think they can get Big Daddy Don Garlitz and Shirley Muldowney to announce and commentate when this happens?

trinadash

I agree with most everything stated above especially the occams razor theory so hows this one: Marc Rich was due to be tried for manipulating his way into a pardon in New York City on September 11th in the Patrick Monihans Federal courthouse 2 blocks from the WTC towers. He not only has the connections to the mossad to pull something of this magnitude off, he also has the money and the motive.... and now, he's completely disappeared off the radar. My money is on him as the perp for all intents and purposes he is the one that needed that attack that day in that place at that time.

Darkwolf

That does seem a little farfetched. We do however have a group of isralies, (who were not mossad agents) who seemed to know what was going to happen, and were happy about it. We have what was by pattern and by evidence an attack by islamic fundimentalists. Jews are seldom happy about the depredations of islamo terrorists. There is something missing from this picture, and it isn't some guy who needed to get out of jail.

Mai

I remember, when 9/11 happened, and people were sitting around talking about it, there was some feeling of happiness-- not because Americans got killed, or because of the destruction or anything like that. It was because now, America knows what we're up against. People were happy that people over there will finally understand what it's like over here.

I remember how my school started a fundraiser for 9/11 survivors, and my prep group started a letter-writing campaign... there was so much support and a very strong "we've been there, we know what it's like, we're with you all the way" feeling.

I heard about the Jews who were dancing in NYC when it happened. I also heard they were drunk. I have no idea what was their story, of course, but I really don't think that people who planned and executed something like this would make themselves known in this way.

As for the Mossad-- that's totally ridiculous. People who blame this on the Mossad don't know much about the way this country works. This is a country that works on the lowest bidder. A country in which if you want things done, you have to do it yourself-- including anything within the government/military. I can't think of any good examples to explain this knid of culture, but I doubt very much that the Mossad will/was able to perform such a flawless, successful, big operation-- or that it had the interest to do it. Yes, I know that people are going to point to Iraq, but if anyone in our government wanted the US to go to war with Iraq, there are hundreds of ways to do this, easier ways, far easier than crashing planes into buildings.

The Mossad was at its top condition in 1961, with Eichmann. I'm afraid it's gone downhill since then.

Darkwolf

Mai, Good to hear from you again.

The Mossad was at its top condition in 1961, with Eichmann. I'm afraid it's gone downhill since then.

So, the Mossad's fersome reputation is undeserved? I've heard that they are about the best out there. The gentelman who sometimes comes and does weapons and self defense training for my department is ex-mossad among other things, and hes no one I'd mess with on my best day. I don't think that Isreal as an official entity had anything to do with this. Some of the more right wing religious factions mabey, but not their government. Sorry Cary, but I just can't swollow it.
Another thing comes to mind. The inside job by our government in order to create a police state theory. If this were so, then they would have been ready to capatalize on it much faster than they were. IE we would have seen marital law go into effect ect already. It is true that they are using 911 as an excuse to take away constitutional freedoms, but if they were expecting to do that on a timetable, they could have had much more in place on the day than they did.
That said, I do think that they were expecting this "perl harbour type event" to happen. Their way of making it happen was much more subtule and there was no direct involvement. The Clinton admin crippled the intelligence assets that would have allowed us to see this coming and interdict it. Meanwhile they were doing everything in their power to aggravate a very violent, clever and unstable sect known for doing things like that. The result was perdictable. Not however the timing or means.
These folks don't cheat directly. They don't rig elections with dibolds, they use sociology. They don't fake terrorist attacks, they drop our guard and tick off the terrorists. This might have actually happened a bit ahead of their schedule. Now they are using the Bush II years to set the legal changes that are used in the crackdown. I don't think they'll make agressive use of them untill the Clinton II years.

trinadash

Starlord replied
All this to keep one person out of prison??

Marc Rich isn't just any person running around the world. He is absolutely capable of this just to stay out of jail.

Darkwolf

Marc Rich isn't just any person running around the world. He is absolutely capable of this just to stay out of jail.

Then he is absolutly capable of doing any number of other things that aren't so expensive, complicated, and dangerous that would have the same end result, and probably alot less chance of failing or backfiring. Next theory please.
BTW exactly who is this guy?