Pentagon ufo

JohnTitor2063

Don't bother, Paula. None of them understand that The Pentagon said the Navy pilot videos of the UFO are real.

So in saying that, The U.S. Government confirmed that UFOs are real. That is the definition of Disclosure.

Harte

No, they confirmed that the videos are not fake. That certainly doesn't mean the UFOs are real.
Besides, UFOs have already been declared as "real." That has nothing to do with disclosure.

Nobody but fringers have connected UFOs with aliens, and disclosure is about aliens.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Don't bother, Paula. None of them understand that The Pentagon said the Navy pilot videos of the UFO are real.

So in saying that, The U.S. Government confirmed that UFOs are real. That is the definition of Disclosure.

I know. They don't know how I asked a question and received an answer twice.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No, they confirmed that the videos are not fake. That certainly doesn't mean the UFOs are real.
Besides, UFOs have already been declared as "real." That has nothing to do with disclosure.

Nobody but fringers have connected UFOs with aliens, and disclosure is about aliens.

Harte

If it isn't identified, it is a UFO. They never said it was an ET, however, but we can all hope, can't we? :) :)

I know it's not, and all this "freedom of information" is pretty bogus since they've gone through all of the documents with a sharpie.

You only see what they want you to...And I cannot say I disagree with that since if someone's never been in the military they don't understand it.

TimeFlipper

Harte

So Hartey, what did you mean when you said, They confirmed that the videos (of a UFO or UFOs) are not fake.. That certainly doesnt mean the UFOs are "real"...Were you saying that the people who saw those UFOs were suffering from a Jungian "mass hysteria", Or did you mean to say that UFOs are not necessarily "real" Alien produced crafts?..

The word Fringers relate to a Fringe Dweller who was the citizen of a Galaxy that had little or no high tech equipment and luxuries, and were forced to make do with what technology they could acquire...Anyway drop the Fringe Dweller to Cave Dweller, and change Galaxy to Earth, and you were referring to the sort of "low life" people on Earth with little or no intelligence, who observe Unidentified Flying Objects through a psilocybin induced mist...

Lets consider the American pilots that have spotted UFOs visually, and also from the radar read out in their own cockpits, which includes the ground radar station that also picked up the same UFOs as spotted by their pilots....Those UFOs display almost impossible high speed angular turns that defy Gravity...Or are both the Radar and Pilots suffering from the same Jungian mass hysteria also?....The Cave Dwellers imho have the right to suggest that those UFOs are of Alien origin.