Pentagon ufo

Yeah they are real (UFOs)...People see things in the sky all the time they cannot identify......But just because it cannot be identified does not make it aliens from another planet.....Let's not forget what the "U" stands for "Unidentified"....And most are astronomical objects...There is a good article on it here:

Astronomical Causes of UFOs

As far as the Gimbal, Go Fast and Flir videos they show something there that was spotted by the pilots but other than the videos there is no way to prove they were alien craft.

TimeFlipper

Yeah they are real (UFOs)...People see things in the sky all the time they cannot identify......But just because it cannot be identified does not make it aliens from another planet.....Let's not forget what the "U" stands for "Unidentified"....And most are astronomical objects...There is a good article on it here:

Astronomical Causes of UFOs

As far as the Gimbal, Go Fast and Flir videos they show something there that was spotted by the pilots but other than the videos there is no way to prove they were alien craft.

Yes I agree many people have mistaken astronomical objects for UFOs, but many people have also seen genuine Unidentified Flying Objects, characterised by sudden high speed acceleration with those incredible angular maneuvers that no aircraft and pilot could possibly attain, that I already mentioned.

Perhaps in a few more decades those UFOs will be found to have been manufactured on Earth by our own scientists, just like those strange shaped UFOs of the 1950/60s turned out to be our own stealth aircraft..

TimeFlipper

Uh... Nutjobs?

Harte

That's very unlike you Hartey...You are an excellent writer on various topics that you always back up with clear facts.....However on this occasion you have failed miserably to provide me with a relevant answer to my question, all you give me is, Uh...Nutjobs :fp: ..Please consider vacating this thread, and returning when you have researched more on the fascinating topic of UFOs, without mentioning Nutters ever again :LOL:..jk

TimeFlipper

In some cases it's hard not to mention nut jobs when referring to UFOs...But you can thank the conspiracy theorists for that one.

I was referring "only" to our member Harte...In my opinion, most of the conspiracy people don't possess the same amount of intelligence that Harte has, who virtually always backs up his postings with specific names and data....Thats why I was very amused at his "Nutjobs" :LOL:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well what else could it be? We don't have any aircraft that can do that.

I agree, but we also have to think of craft designed by other countries. I do believe aliens are among us, though, but most sightings can be explained. I have to be neutral sometimes due to potential ridicule, but you know what I really believe and why....the person that answers my questions...

T-J

re: "Nutjobs"

Here's a mass sighting (starting at 0:57) in Brazil from only a few days ago, witnessed by hundreds of "nutjobs":

And here's some background on what's going on that may be related to this sighting:

Note: upon checking the claim that "Area 51 was destroyed", I determined that this may be a bit of an exaggeration, as the 6.5 "earthquake" epicenter (38.159°N 117.875°W ) was ~60 mi from the northwest edge of Area 51 (aka "Nevada Test Site") and ~135 mi from Groom Lake. But this (latest) underground facility that was claimed to have been destroyed could have been related to the NTS, and may be associated with all the disappearances of people over the years (including many children) in what's known as the Nevada Triangle (the epicenter of the quake was approx midpoint between Reno and Las Vegas. Coincidence?). For more information, see

This "secret" war is, indeed, heating up and I expect more "fireworks" in the days and weeks ahead as the warring factions continue to battle it out for control of planet Earth. This is no exaggeration. It is very serious what's happening now. Let's hope the White Hats maintain the upper hand, for everyone's sake.

We live in VERY interesting (and dangerous) times...

Last edited:

T-J

If there are any of you out there that still haven't taken the red pill, here's one of the best and most timely videos for doing just that:

Aliens & Underground Bases: Phil Schneider's Last Speech Two Months Before His Assassination

Hmm... Was he right? Notice anything happening now that he warned us about back in 1995?!

Phil gave his life to get this information out. He's one of my heroes. Check out some of his other talks and briefings if you have time. Do it soon, because I expect Youtube's current mass censorship of these types of 'truther' videos to begin to accelerate...

Last edited: