Pentagon ufo

Harte

That's very unlike you Hartey...You are an excellent writer on various topics that you always back up with clear facts.....However on this occasion you have failed miserably to provide me with a relevant answer to my question, all you give me is, Uh...Nutjobs :fp: ..Please consider vacating this thread, and returning when you have researched more on the fascinating topic of UFOs, without mentioning Nutters ever again :LOL:..jk
You don't own this thread, and the thread topic is not about your question.
You asked, I answered. Would you prefer I didn't?
My posts in this thread involve whether or not the "Government confirmed that UFOs are real." Not if Joe Blow from Kokomo thinks they're real.
Note that I haven't said they're not real. How would I know?

Harte

TimeFlipper

You don't own this thread, and the thread topic is not about your question.
You asked, I answered. Would you prefer I didn't?
My posts in this thread involve whether or not the "Government confirmed that UFOs are real." Not if Joe Blow from Kokomo thinks they're real.
Note that I haven't said they're not real. How would I know?

Harte

Temper Temper Hartey, you failed to see I was only taking the piss out of you in a jocular manner, thats why I put jk at the end of my posting, meaning joke!
You are perfectly correct, the only person who owns this thread is the member who created it..
None of us know if UFOs are from a real Alien source, or from some real Government source, but we all have an opinion on the matter..
Damn it, i couldn't find that Joe Blow from Kokomo anywhere on the internet!.

Last edited:

paulyoung2

If there are any of you out there that still haven't taken the red pill, here's one of the best and most timely videos for doing just that:

Aliens & Underground Bases: Phil Schneider's Last Speech Two Months Before His Assassination

Hmm... Was he right? Notice anything happening now that he warned us about back in 1995?!

Phil gave his life to get this information out. He's one of my heroes. Check out some of his other talks and briefings if you have time. Do it soon, because I expect Youtube's current mass censorship of these types of 'truther' videos to begin to accelerate...

thanks for putting it here.. saved me time from looking for it.. every once in a while I look for it to remind me just how evil the deep state is

T-J

re: Nevada Triangle

Here's a little graphic I put together, augmenting KLAS-TV's Ch 8 original, to emphasize my point about the very suspicious location of this so-called "quake." Notice how it nearly bisects the Reno - Las Vegas side of the Triangle. I would venture to guess that this was a very notorious, very wicked Deep State / Alien DUMB that a lot of people were abducted to and enslaved at, and that the White Hats knew about for quite some time, and waited for just the right opportunity to take it out (after rescuing the people first, of course) :

Edit: Further note about this "quake": USGS reports a depth of only 2.8 km (1.74 mi), well within the known depth range of DUMBs, as reported by Phil Schneider, who helped build such things. You'd have to be a dummy to think it wasn't a DUMB getting nuked and was, instead, just some natural event...

Last edited:

T-J

thanks for putting it here.. saved me time from looking for it.. every once in a while I look for it to remind me just how evil the deep state is

You're quite welcome. May I suggest making archival copies of Phil's talks, and any other hard-hitting material you find on Youtube, as I expect censorship to shift into overdrive soon.

I personally make use of a Firefox plug-in called Video DownloadHelper, choosing the 'download using browser' option for MP4's , as it makes for a nice, quick, high-quality archive without any time-consuming processing like the other method uses.

Last edited:

Harte

Temper Temper Hartey, you failed to see I was only taking the piss out of you in a jocular manner, thats why I put jk at the end of my posting, meaning joke!
You are perfectly correct, the only person who owns this thread is the member who created it..
None of us know if UFOs are from a real Alien source, or from some real Government source, but we all have an opinion on the matter..
Damn it, i couldn't find that Joe Blow from Kokomo anywhere on the internet!.
I think he moved to Oshkosh, b'gosh.

Harte

paulyoung2

the latest Brazilian ufo is a sham (I don't know if complete fake or just not what it's supposed to be aka de.ep state bullshit over brazil.. but according to the main guy in brazil (and dolan confirm it too) this one is a sham..

T-J

the latest Brazilian ufo is a sham (I don't know if complete fake or just not what it's supposed to be aka de.ep state bullshit over brazil.. but according to the main guy in brazil (and dolan confirm it too) this one is a sham..

Source(s), please.