Percent divergence

titorite

And don't forget we found the Higgs Boson. We did not ever produce miniature black holes at CERN. So the whole basis for John's time machine appears to be fictional. Even Stephen Hawking is recanting his belief in black holes. It appears black holes might not exist at all in our universe.
Einey, your not supposed to point out hard facts like that. These kids enjoy their time travel fantasies too much. :D

Just because you find posting in a condescending manner enjoyable, it does not add any more validation to your opinions. Not even hardened war hawks thought their would be an "Iraqi war 2". Their was no reason. The operation desert storm had been a success. War over, we won and the Iraqi war has been a no armer and no leger. The amount of amputations has been higher than desert storm. On the plus side the soldiers' mortality rate has come down even if they come home missing limbs. And the thought that Hillary might run for president in 2000 was not on most peoples political radars. What you have to say in hindsight vrs the available forum boards that can still be read and reviewed from that time frame are in contradiction.

Sam Slagg

And don't forget we found the Higgs Boson. We did not ever produce miniature black holes at CERN. So the whole basis for John's time machine appears to be fictional. Even Stephen Hawking is recanting his belief in black holes. It appears black holes might not exist at all in our universe.
Einey, your not supposed to point out hard facts like that. These kids enjoy their time travel fantasies too much. :D

Just because you find posting in a condescending manner enjoyable, it does not add any more validation to your opinions. Not even hardened war hawks thought their would be an "Iraqi war 2". Their was no reason. The operation desert storm had been a success. War over, we won and the Iraqi war has been a no armer and no leger. The amount of amputations has been higher than desert storm. On the plus side the soldiers' mortality rate has come down even if they come home missing limbs. And the thought that Hillary might run for president in 2000 was not on most peoples political radars. What you have to say in hindsight vrs the available forum boards that can still be read and reviewed from that time frame are in contradiction.
No they are not. I have no doubt that this is YOUR perception, but you are FACTUALLY incorrect. Hillary Clinton was elected to the United States Senate in 2000. People knew that this was a stepping stone to an eventual run for the Presidency and it was widely speculated about. In fact, when the seat in New York was available, it was widely speculated that Hillary would seek that seat BEFORE IT WAS AVAILABLE. Speculation about Hillary's political aspirations precede this hoax BY YEARS! Your statements are WRONG. This can, in NO WAY, be considered a "prediction" by anyone. STOP posting your opinions as fact. On a side note, it was EXTREMELY difficult to obtain a full copy of the threads during this hoax only 2 years after the fact. I can't imagine how someone would obtain a LEGITIMATE copy these days. I can appreciate that you honestly believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet, it is your generation after all. But I was there, I know what was said and I spoke to this hoaxter PERSONALLY, I did not read a convoluted version years after the fact. If you want to fantasize about time travel, by all means do so. When you begin to believe those fantasies, there may be a problem. Thank you for this discourse. I've enjoyed it immensely. Have a nice day. :D

Last edited:

Sam Slagg

And I have not posted "opinions" I have posted FACTS. You may need to consult a dictionary. What YOU have posted is NOTHING BUT YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS AND BELIEFS. They are not FACTUALLY correct. While you are consulting a dictionary, you may also research your history a bit more. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about concerning the Iraq war, Desert Shield.

Sam Slagg

I know that those of you who CHOOSE to believe that the "John Titor" hoax is real will NOT investigate the FACTS surrounding this hoax. The person behind "John Titor" did not have enough imagination to even dream up the "timeline divergence" he used to avoid providing specific "future" information. This came DIRECTLY from Dolores Cannon's books. Even "his" statements that the United States would be divided into 5 sections with a President for each was taken almost VERBATIM from her hypnosis material. :rolleyes:

Many people believe that the hoaxer based much of his material on Pat Frank's classic post-apocalyptic science fiction novel Alas, Babylon. Among other similarities, Alas, Babylon takes place in a small river-side town in Florida just before and after a nuclear war and describes the struggle to survive as a family in the aftermath. In the book, the protagonist lives in the fictional town of "Fort Repose", while "Titor" claimed to live in the "Fort", formerly the University of Florida. It is very probable that the hoaxer used several sources for the hoax. The vast majority of "predictions" however come directly from Dolores Cannon's works.

An Italian TV program (Voyager – Ai confini della conoscenza) aired an investigation of the John Titor story on May 19, 2008. Mike Lynch, the private detective hired to investigate, found that there were no registry traces, even far in the past, of any John Titor or Titor family. He discovered that there was a for-profit company that was called the John Titor Foundation, formed on September 16, 2003. It had no office, and it only had a rented post box in Kissimmee. No tapes, recordings, or evidence of "Titor" were found, and only Larry Haber, the CEO of the John Titor Foundation and an entertainment lawyer in Celebration, Florida, confirmed his existence. Lynch's conclusion was that "John Titor" may be John Rick Haber, a computer expert who is Larry Haber's brother.

I live in Tampa, FL and there were several of us who offered to verify at least *some* of his claims and he flatly refused.....

Last edited:

titorite

See you would be one of the more rabid skeptics jumping up and down screaming HOAX HOAX like Foghorn Leghorn, about this Titor thing, willing to invalidate yourself as long as you scream hoax the loudest.

Full original Titor postings remain at TTI to this day. Cosmo has kept them intact after he bought it from Mop.

You telling me not to post my opinion as fact is arrogance. You have no authority to tell me what to post or not post. I do not believe everything I read on the internet and saying as much is just a jerk thing to say. YOu SAY you spoke to him personally, But I don't see you post at TTI. I know pam, I know florida jim, I know darby and RMT, I know who was there and I never saw you there. I dont need to consult a dictionary to know the truth of the matter.

In my estimation you're on the same level as Ren. Willing to say anything as long as your point of view is believed. That's what this story attracts. People like hoax hunter and yourself... willing to say anything to discredit the story even if it's not true. But when you lie you invalidate your credibility. I retain the open mind. I think the story is true but I leave room open to the posiblity that he was a shuckster.... but if he was a shuckster I want hawkings himself to come out and admit his part in it cause one of the things Titor spoke on was hawkings changing his mind about his black hole theory which he did... so if it is a hoax Hawkings is involved.

If you had paid more attention to the details of the story you would know about that critical detail.

Their is no need to lie or to act in a condescending manner.... just pay attention to the details.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I pay attention to a persons writing style. It's like a signature. Or kind of like a personality. I'm just wondering if Sam Slagg was posting under the name of Rick Donaldson during the Titor postings?

Sam Slagg

I pay attention to a persons writing style. It's like a signature. Or kind of like a personality. I'm just wondering if Sam Slagg was posting under the name of Rick Donaldson during the Titor postings?
Sam Slagg is a fairly new moniker for me. It comes from a cheesy 80's sci fi flick called "Alien Nation" You are correct, I did not post under this name.

titorite

No , Florida Jim isn't TimeTravel_00 , Mop would of said something and Darby would of ran all over him. Florida Jim is just another person that was there who still occasionally posts at TTI.

Last edited: