Personal experience

wanda

So I'm a little confused. All my life I have been a supernatural Magnet. I had a troubled childhood. Father died at a young age. Mother remarried. Stepfather really wasn't interested in me. Sexually abused by an uncle. As long as I have Waking memories for, they aren't good. Just a lifetime of trying to gain acceptance and love by being an overachiever.Growing up I witnessed UFOs on many many occasions. Not if they were but definitely they were. We had crop circles Less than a fouth mile from the house. I have had many ghostly visitations. Not just orbs but full on body. I even have pictures of two times.
The bad thing is I've had some really wicked ones that were probably demonesses well. We are talking things being thrown in an occupied house with more than just me. Voices. Yelling. Pounding. You name it I had it. One of the scariest was when investigator put a tape recorder in my empty house and when he picked it up it had a deep gravelly voice that said get out she's mine. I had dreams about being visited by aliens almost every night for years of my childhood. I am not psychic, but quite often I know something before it happens. I also have an uncanny ability to know if someone is lying to me if I can look them in the eyes. Probably 99% of the time I'm right. I did die when I was a child. By drowning. But obviously was brought back. I didn't have the typical NDE. I just remember a bright yellow light and I was in the air and looking down my body in the water. I tried to do paranormal investigating for a while, but quit. It got too intense. We would be in the cemetery and I would have shadow people literally inches away from my face. I just can't figure out what's going on in my life. I tried to do paranormal investigating for a while, but quit. It got too intense. We would be in the cemetery and I would have shadow people literally inches away from my face. I just can't figure out what's going on in my life. I do not practice witchcraft or anything like that. I would life I said I didn't have a curiosity, but I could never follow through because of my Christian faith and what the Bible says about it. I guess I figure my curiosity is it worth my soul going to hell. I don't even know if anyone's going to read this or answer. It's been a couple years since I've been on probably. I've lost my mom my dad my brother to cancer. I've had six surgeries this year trying to stay alive myself. I got married five years ago only to have my best friend in the world commit suicide on my honeymoon. It turns out he was in love with me. I have such guilt over that. I guess I'm looking for answers were there possibly can't be any. For once in my troubled life, I would just like some peace

Voyageur

Your story was more interesting than any book that I have read. I think that bad experiences made you get out of this life easily and by that, you are close to the idea there is life elsewhere outside this life.

But problem is that you crate connections to another realities which are not that good because your past experiences. And what I believe is that your body responds to your feeling vibration and accelerate diseases and other negative experiences in your life.

That is just how I see your life. Do you have any questions that you would like to share here? And if you communicate with ETs, could you allow them to help you in some way?

Itheblaze

See, that's why I don't think Humans are making the crop circles because 9 times out of 10, UFOs have been spotted in the same area, like in your case. Did you ever sleep walk or have an urge to go to where the crop circles were?

wanda

See, that's why I don't think Humans are making the crop circles because 9 times out of 10, UFOs have been spotted in the same area, like in your case. Did you ever sleep walk or have an urge to go to where the crop circles were?
I did not sleep blackest far as I know. But I've always been drawn inexplicably too weird stuff. There's so much more I could've written.

wanda

Your story was more interesting than any book that I have read. I think that bad experiences made you get out of this life easily and by that, you are close to the idea there is life elsewhere outside this life.

But problem is that you crate connections to another realities which are not that good because your past experiences. And what I believe is that your body responds to your feeling vibration and accelerate diseases and other negative experiences in your life.

That is just how I see your life. Do you have any questions that you would like to share here? And if you communicate with ETs, could you allow them to help you in some way?
Wow. You are more on target than you know. I have dealt with cancer numerous times. I have been told I wouldn't live. I have been told I would never speak again. There's so much I died as a child drowning I died as a child on the operating table with my appendix burst. I've had psychics tell me there's a ton of bad energy around me. But honestly I don't believe it's just energy but perhaps spirits that I've attached himself to me and I don't know how to get rid of them. And yes of course if there were a "" ET that was willing to help me I would never turn down help. If you see growing up with so much extra terrestrial Experience, that's something that doesn't scare me. It only peaks my curiosity more. I mean I could probably come within 10 feet of a UFO. Why would have read above the campfire that myself and my neighbors experience, that's something that doesn't scare me. It only peaks my curiosity more. I mean I could probably come within 10 feet of a UFO. Why would have read above a campfire that myself and my neighbors were at were at. But while they all ran screaming in the house, I followed it as it slowly drifted up the road. And then like something out of a sci-fi movie it grew very bright and then there was a streak of light and then nothing

I've had so much happening in my life. That I have no doubt that most think I've made it up. But I know what's true. I don't usually put it out there though for that reason. I'm not seeking fame or notoriety, I'm simply seeking answers

Voyageur

Your.... ...Do you have any questions that you would like to share here? And if you communicate with ETs, could you allow them to help you in some way?
Wow. You are more on target than you know. I have dealt with cancer numerous....

....I've had so much happening in my life. That I have no doubt that most think I've made it up. But I know what's true. I don't usually put it out there though for that reason. I'm not seeking fame or notoriety, I'm simply seeking answers
I came to this forum by telling that I am an extraterrestrial from a world, where I can blend space and time, where I can observe basically everything I want, I can use some of the 'powers' here too and the reason, why I am here is just have experience. And everybody just said "welcome!" :D so I think this is the place where you do not need to prove your stories if you do not wish to.

It seems like ufos and spirits are more natural to you than they are to your friends and you do not scare them. It is good, because if you don't scare, they have no power to you. So what would you like to happen? I liked your story (I believe it is not just a story but I use the word for everyone), but how would you like your story to continue? I see you have been suffering too much, do you feel as it is time to change the direction?

wanda

Your.... ...Do you have any questions that you would like to share here? And if you communicate with ETs, could you allow them to help you in some way?
Wow. You are more on target than you know. I have dealt with cancer numerous....

....I've had so much happening in my life. That I have no doubt that most think I've made it up. But I know what's true. I don't usually put it out there though for that reason. I'm not seeking fame or notoriety, I'm simply seeking answers
I came to this forum by telling that I am an extraterrestrial from a world, where I can blend space and time, where I can observe basically everything I want, I can use some of the 'powers' here too and the reason, why I am here is just have experience. And everybody just said "welcome!" :D so I think this is the place where you do not need to prove your stories if you do not wish to.

It seems like ufos and spirits are more natural to you than they are to your friends and you do not scare them. It is good, because if you don't scare, they have no power to you. So what would you like to happen? I liked your story (I believe it is not just a story but I use the word for everyone), but how would you like your story to continue? I see you have been suffering too much, do you feel as it is time to change the direction?
Yes. I want to move forward. I would be open to finding out more about my brother and sisters from other worlds. I don't scare easily. I am not sure how. I miss the dreams. I always felt good after. I couldn't wait til evening for another.

Voyageur

....I've...
Yes. I want to move forward. I would be open to finding out more about my brother and sisters from other worlds. I don't scare easily. I am not sure how. I miss the dreams. I always felt good after. I couldn't wait til evening for another.
So you get better experiences in dream state than in your physical life?