Petition for Elon Musk focus on Time Machine

Mayhem

Zenith
People read the net and get sucked into things, for sure they want to and have good reason to but its never going to happen.

Every year how many deaths are there millions if this was changeable imagine the consequences from natural to criminal. Mostly people just think of their own circumstances never think what it may mean for the whole.

People read the net and get sucked into things, for sure they want to and have good reason to but its never going to happen.

Every year how many deaths are there millions if this was changeable imagine the consequences from natural to criminal. Mostly people just think of their own circumstances never think what it may mean for the whole.
Well I believe time travel will happen one day. However like I keep saying. There will be no changing the past since it’s not possible to do so. They’ll just go to a new timeline.

jiangnanah

Takashima Kaemon divination method. Share the Takashima divination method. This is the best way to prepare Japanese soothsayers for the future.Takashima Kaemon Japanese expert in divination. It was so accurate in predicting the future that it successfully predicted the assassination of Japanese Prime Minister Hirobumi ITO.高島嘉右衛門 This is the author's introduction.His book is available in the United States.Takashima Ekidan

Last edited:

Beholder

Now that Zuckerberg has lost his mind and is spending all of Meta's funding on fringe hobby projects without caring about investors, he might try to build a time machine after realizing that Secondlife has existed for decades. Because time machines are far outside of our knowledge, our best bet is by pure luck with someone who don't claim to know anything in the subject and is not afraid of failure.
Mark Zuckerberg’s metaverse is a joke not shared equally with investors | Nils Pratley

jiangnanah

Elon Musk is not the only one in the world who wants to build a time machine. Now there is no such technology. I don't think so. Unless you have access to aliens. I think that probability is impossible. Therefore, it is a kind of good wish.Building a time machine may be a secret. My YouTube channel was deactivated by Google. I don't know which platform to share my experiment video on now.

shinbet

Please sign the petition. And confirm your signature with the e-mail that you will then receive. And please spread the link of the petition to other supporters. Thanks 🌺
elon mask has no say about anything... he is a runner for the deep state from young age... they usually choose to work with autists or asperger individuals as i have told you beore the deep state via its agencies run your world... that means all internet platforms that includes all your domain and website companies and ALL social media platforms that are under their final say/control
they choose to work with individuals that fit them best and he sure did, he has no say about anything though ... he can get rich though as long as he follow the route and he sure has and will continue to do so

you will never see a single promise from elon mask regarding "space" coming into fruition... you will however have him representing the good cop in what they are bringing upon you in the next few years... he is not good cop as i said he is an autist