Phil Schneider and his photo of Val "Valiant" Thor

JasperMoon

No, I don't think it's Valiant Thor either. I think it is another one of his crew Thonn? There is a youtube I'll have to find it and post it for you all.

JasperMoon

He says on this video that it is Valiant Thor, but it is not. That looks more like Thonn. So, check out Stranger at the Pentagon site and the actor who does play Thonn. That is who this one looks like.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
upload_2014-10-19_13-52-7-jpeg.1615

I believe the picture is Otto Schneider, Phillip Schneider's father and not Valiant Thor.

JasperMoon

Okay. He wasn't making that clear in the video. But I do not see Valiant Thor in that crowd and I believe he was saying that he was. We'll never know.

Mamaliguta

It is a old picture, I do not believe it is a picture of Val Valiant,
in all the pictures of Val Valiant, he had jet black hair.
How you were his old friend if you dont even know he said clearly in a video that Valiant Thor is the blonde man in the picture and right behind him is his father, Oscar Schneider.
Phil Schneider identified Valiant Thor as a blond man, not with black hair, as you say.
This is the video. Go to 23:25 when he clearly says that is Valiant Thor.

TimeFlipper

There are a couple of reasons for bringing this thread back into members awareness, firstly i read through all the original postings and became very interested in the content, especially when our very knowledgeable member Professor @Opmmur is a major contributor to it, and hopefully can update the progress of it for our members and myself.....Secondly i can report briefly on my own UFO watches that are still negative, but as some of our members who know me, know that i will never give up easily on any project i undertake. (Time-Travelling Still Ongoing) (y):D..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There's a thread about Val "Valiant" Thor on GLP today. Haven't read about that story in years it seems. What's your take on this? Do you still think it's possible that this guy came from Venus in order to help humanity?

Here it is, in case you wanna check it out:

They also linked to a video, but I think it's a repost from years ago:

BlastTyrant

There's a thread about Val "Valiant" Thor on GLP today. Haven't read about that story in years it seems. What's your take on this? Do you still think it's possible that this guy came from Venus in order to help humanity?

Here it is, in case you wanna check it out:

They also linked to a video, but I think it's a repost from years ago:

I cruise Lake Mead every now and then at night hoping to see his ship lol