Phil Schneider and his photo of Val "Valiant" Thor

snowfalls4ever

I’m shocked you guys haven’t mentioned “the book”!

We Will Never Let You Down: Encounters with Val Thor and journeys beyond Earth​

Just received this book written by Elena danaan today, can’t wait to hear the real account of Val!

snowfalls4ever

Can you give us an idea of what the book is about please? :)
Elena danaan was abducted by aliens several times in her youth and a malevolent grey species implanted a device in her brain. The Pleiadians saved her from them and was able to redirect the transmission so Thor Han Ereydon, Pleiadian ship commander and part of the galactic federation,relays information to her daily on real exopolitics, things the federation is doing to help the earth indirectly (her first book is on this actually which I just finished reading, and about the most important 120+Alien species , descriptions of them and how they’re involved with earth, also contrary to most movies depicting aliens as hostile, the majority are highly spiritually evolved beings and want to help mankind ). She’s also able to astral travel and meet with the federation occasionally, she met Val Thor too and he gave her the full account of his stays on earth. It’s a 300 page book about Val Thor, I’m going to start it this week for sure. FYI, she has a YouTube page with over 100 thousand subscribers and growing. I’ve learned SO MUCH. What is actual non fiction in the ET realm, is WAY CRAZIER than any fiction you can ever imagine ;).

Last edited:

Mr_Zero

in season 10 part 2 of American horror story, val valiant Thor is there. that's pretty interesting.

note: its actor that plays val, its not the actual val.

elemental

Al Bielek of Philadelphia Experiment fame has passed away at the age of 84 on Oct 14, 2011. When Al Bielek was doing his tours and lectures he had pictures of Valiant Thor which was taken in the 1940s. Anyone can retrieve or find Al Bielek’s old tours and lectures on DVDs or VCR’s, you will find pictures of Valiant Thor. According to Al Bielek Valiant Thor worked in the Pentagon for 40 or 50 years and never aged a year in his life. The last information I heard was that Valiant Thor left the Pentagon and went home in the 1970s or 80s.
do you know which DVDs or VCRs have these photos?