"Philadephia Experiment" Said to be real pictures not Photo Shop

steven chiverton

I have documentary dvds I brought on e bay and they all come from the usa and about the Philadelphia experiment and Cameron duncan and el beliek are on it telling all and yet these great pictures of the black holes in front of the ship weren't even shown in the documentary by al and Cameron Duncan I think there's more information out there that they are not even aware of otherwise they would of been in there pictures slides they showed in the dvd also. and there's 2 stories of what led to the Philadelphia experiment and the second ones about the strange bizarre effects of high voltage welding at the ship building yard and the mystierious vanishings and reappearing of tools there and things floating around

Himalayan Hermit

I
I have documentary dvds I brought on e bay and they all come from the usa and about the Philadelphia experiment and Cameron duncan and el beliek are on it telling all and yet these great pictures of the black holes in front of the ship weren't even shown in the documentary by al and Cameron Duncan I think there's more information out there that they are not even aware of otherwise they would of been in there pictures slides they showed in the dvd also. and there's 2 stories of what led to the Philadelphia experiment and the second ones about the strange bizarre effects of high voltage welding at the ship building yard and the mystierious vanishings and reappearing of tools there and things floating around
I wouldn't be surprised if these are leaked pictures.

TimeFlipper

Sometimes people like Duncan Cameron and Al bielek can say more, without saying anything ;):)

Derrick C.

I have spoken to Professor on the Phone more than once, and I don't think he sounds anywhere like a monster. I hope you were joking.

wow you are a moron, i was not talking or saying Proff Oppmur was a monster i was asking him what his thoughs were on the montauk monster and the philly experiment and if there were any correalations which there are, smh learn to read before you judge others:mad::p:cautious:

Ok chief, firstly watch your language and secondly your grammar skills need some work so either type properly. Peace out :)

not going to watch my language, your not my gf/wife/or family member and the only reason i will watch it is because i like being on here and dont want to get banned other then that get off

Himalayan Hermit

Its called a "Jump Room" and They have a few. It really started to gell for Them out of the 47 Crash at Roswell in which They got the "Chair" (Among other Interesting Items) out of one of the Craft - Moved it to Montauk, Long Island - Did formative Experiments and then attempted to close the Hole They'd opened previously with the "Philadephia Experiment"...

Enlarge this image
15_0310.jpg

Esp. this picture seems to have come from Al Bielek himself who jumped off the USS Eldridge. It's featured in one of his videos here (1:11 mins) -

Himalayan Hermit

Its called a "Jump Room" and They have a few. It really started to gell for Them out of the 47 Crash at Roswell in which They got the "Chair" (Among other Interesting Items) out of one of the Craft - Moved it to Montauk, Long Island - Did formative Experiments and then attempted to close the Hole They'd opened previously with the "Philadephia Experiment"...

Enlarge this image
15_0310.jpg

15_0410.jpg

15_0510.jpg

15_0610.jpg

15_0710.jpg

15_0810.jpg
These pictures still blow my mind, Professor! However, I think I have nailed the first image. It seems like an Edited Image of a Depth Charge. A depth charge is an anti-submarine warfare weapon. It is intended to destroy a submarine by being dropped into the water nearby and detonating, subjecting the target to a powerful and destructive hydraulic shock. Most depth charges use high explosive charges and a fuze set to detonate the charge, typically at a specific depth. Depth charges can be dropped by ships, patrol aircraft, and helicopters. [Source]

Coming to the first image showing a Vortex/Portal, here is the real image:
1614320726472.png

Compared to the Image provided to you:
1614321090129.png

According to Associate Press: The image shows Crewmen on Coast Guard cutter Spencer watch a depth charge explode, blasting a German submarine attempting to break into a US convoy on April 17, 1943. The attacking U-boat was sunk off of Ireland.
Sources:
War History
Business Insider

So either:
>>the media is distorting and showing us edited images
>>whoever shared the image has edited the image and superimposed a vortex on top of the water detonation

My Question Then >> On what basis is the image being associated with Al Bielek in his video above? Obviously the video is produced by someone else and they tagged it along with one of his interviews. So not sure if he shared it or they got it off from somewhere else.

The Second Image, I could not find anything on. Similar image is available on multiple sites online with this one being an example.

Last edited: