"Philadephia Experiment" Said to be real pictures not Photo Shop

steven chiverton

Its called a "Jump Room" and They have a few. It really started to gell for Them out of the 47 Crash at Roswell in which They got the "Chair" (Among other Interesting Items) out of one of the Craft - Moved it to Montauk, Long Island - Did formative Experiments and then attempted to close the Hole They'd opened previously with the "Philadephia Experiment"...

Enlarge this image
15_0310.jpg

15_0410.jpg

15_0510.jpg

15_0610.jpg

15_0710.jpg

15_0810.jpg
where did these amazeing photos come from what is the source of them like to know it all

TimeFlipper

Prof Opmmur...Im sure you remember in Aug12th 1963 the people at Montauk had to create an electronic damping system for the returning time-wave from the PX, which would have caused havoc on the Earth...For any member not knowing about this you can Google Atlanticus not Revisted, which happened to be the project name for that at Montauk.:)...

.It was discovered that there are 10 and 20 year "node" points concerning the PX, the 1963 node point was exactly on Aug12th and the 20year node point occurred exactly on Aug12th 1983, where the Montauk scientists created a link with the Destroyer DE-173 as it was in hyperspace.:)..please remember that the date for the first successful PX was Aug12th 1943 :)

steven chiverton

Prof Opmmur...Im sure you remember in Aug12th 1963 the people at Montauk had to create an electronic damping system for the returning time-wave from the PX, which would have caused havoc on the Earth...For any member not knowing about this you can Google Atlanticus not Revisted, which happened to be the project name for that at Montauk.:)...

.It was discovered that there are 10 and 20 year "node" points concerning the PX, the 1963 node point was exactly on Aug12th and the 20year node point occurred exactly on Aug12th 1983, where the Montauk scientists created a link with the Destroyer DE-173 as it was in hyperspace.:)..please remember that the date for the first successful PX was Aug12th 1943 :)
where did the photos come from whats the source of them

Himalayan Hermit

I think everyone wants to know where the pics are from :)

I did an online search for the first image where a black hole/vortex is seen in water and from what I see is that the images were either leaked out by one of the crew members of Philadelphia Experiment or by late Al BIelek who was on USS Eldridge.

See this interesting link: The Promise Revealed » HAARP PHOTO GALLERY

duntpasstome

I think everyone wants to know where the pics are from :)

I did an online search for the first image where a black hole/vortex is seen in water and from what I see is that the images were either leaked out by one of the crew members of Philadelphia Experiment or by late Al BIelek who was on USS Eldridge.

See this interesting link: The Promise Revealed » HAARP PHOTO GALLERY
Fantastic link, that's why I come on this forum, brilliant images and write up thanks

Harte

In the second pic, the background is a superimposed image of a close-up of the Sun's surface.

Sunspots clearly visible.

Harte

Derrick C.

Proff Oppmur was the montauk monster a gov experiment gone bad? i belive so and also belive plum island also related with the philly experiment