"Philadephia Experiment" Said to be real pictures not Photo Shop

steven chiverton

In the second pic, the background is a superimposed image of a close-up of the Sun's surface.

Sunspots clearly visible.

Harte
sunspots1.jpeg

15_0410.jpg

Hmm...They are very close....
:cautious:
the sunspot picture and black hole in front of ship look the same as if they created the same affects as in the picture of the sun

steven chiverton

In the second pic, the background is a superimposed image of a close-up of the Sun's surface.

Sunspots clearly visible.

Harte
sunspots1.jpeg

15_0410.jpg

Hmm...They are very close....
:cautious:
the sunspot picture and black hole in front of ship look the same as if they created the same affects as in the picture of the sun
the crew members are all wearing some kind of protective eye goggles you can see the google band around the back of there heads I wonder if the eye lenses are the same as welding helmet lenses for electric welder flash protection

Derrick C.

Proff Oppmur was the montauk monster a gov experiment gone bad? i belive so and also belive plum island also related with the philly experiment
I have spoken to Professor on the Phone more than once, and I don't think he sounds anywhere like a monster. I hope you were joking.

wow you are a moron, i was not talking or saying Proff Oppmur was a monster i was asking him what his thoughs were on the montauk monster and the philly experiment and if there were any correalations which there are, smh learn to read before you judge others:mad::p:cautious:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Proff Oppmur was the montauk monster a gov experiment gone bad? i belive so and also belive plum island also related with the philly experiment
I have spoken to Professor on the Phone more than once, and I don't think he sounds anywhere like a monster. I hope you were joking.

wow you are a moron, i was not talking or saying Proff Oppmur was a monster i was asking him what his thoughs were on the montauk monster and the philly experiment and if there were any correalations which there are, smh learn to read before you judge others:mad::p:cautious:
Well, obviously he misunderstood the way you phrased your sentence(s), due to lack of proper punctuation on your part (no offense). And please refrain from calling other members morons and related names. ;)

Derrick C.

Well, obviously he misunderstood the way you phrased your sentence(s), due to lack of proper punctuation on your part (no offense). And please refrain from calling other members morons and related names. ;)

yeah well i appologize for calling him a moron, just get frustrated when i get misunderstood

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Wow, interesting thread, if only for the amount of bad feeling directed from member to member!..We are the few, the believers, the open minded ones - if we start falling out with each other then what hope have we got of uncovering any truth.

In relation to the photographs. The first one just looks too perfect. Dare I say photoshopped but that does not take anything away from the Philadelphia Experiment which is extremely interesting and well worth your time to research.

Derrick C.

Wow, interesting thread, if only for the amount of bad feeling directed from member to member!..We are the few, the believers, the open minded ones - if we start falling out with each other then what hope have we got of uncovering any truth.

In relation to the photographs. The first one just looks too perfect. Dare I say photoshopped but that does not take anything away from the Philadelphia Experiment which is extremely interesting and well worth your time to research.

yeah snake your right, and again HH i appologize

Harte

I think Hermit was making a joke.

He's just not as good as me. You're all spoiled by my humor so you didn't recognize he was being facetious.

EDIT: Oh, and, yeah, that second pic is a fake. Sort of makes you wonder about the others, I would think.

Harte

Himalayan Hermit

Ok chief, firstly watch your language and secondly your grammar skills need some work so either type properly. Peace out :)

Last edited: