Philosophical descrepancies in JT story

PyRo99

It's even true his son visited this site and said he died shortly afterwords.

:)

That is what he said, and he is implying that it is Alexander, but he couldn't remeber the name.

Alexander, had said that JT had died in 2039.

PyRo99

It's even true his son visited this site and said he died shortly afterwords.

:)

That is what he said, and he is implying that it is Alexander, but he couldn't remeber the name.

Alexander, had said that JT had died in 2039.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Jeremysewell@Aug 22 2004, 05:33 PM
It's time you People learned the truth. ...First off John was a rebel/traitor from your future. ...I had to personally arrest him for treason but he would not be taken so we were forced to shoot him. I unlike John wish to ease the pain and I am willing to even tell you events in the future unlike John. For example there is a civil war coming up in America but it won't start until 2009. And really I don't know if you would call it a war rather than a surrender your way of life. Feel free to ask any questions you like. But know this John and his Son are traitor's to America and our way of life and thank God he has been stopped before he could hurt more people.

Have you ever noticed how when someone wants you to listen exclusively to him he starts off by telling you you're completely deluded?

I don't like this person, and I don't like his tone or the content of his message. It's even more than that: I think his presence even in this burly snippet is poisonous in that sense of obnoxious. Our position ought to be that if John Titor or his inventor, or the son of either of them, showed a presence on this board, he or they would be welcome and not shot to death.

I distrust anyone who offers to educate me in the truth by showing that he has killed somebody in his own pursuit of it. Because I distrust him, I don't believe him, either. How can anyone here believe him? Some of us have been trying to understand this thing for a long time, and along comes somebody urging us to stop discussion, listen to him, and join him in his quest to purify the forum. How, by shooting people?

We should take his own advice against him, and stop him before he can "hurt more people." His approach is violence and silence. Perhaps ours should be to grant him his wish as an answer to the conflict he has caused, and ban him.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Jeremysewell@Aug 22 2004, 05:33 PM
It's time you People learned the truth. ...First off John was a rebel/traitor from your future. ...I had to personally arrest him for treason but he would not be taken so we were forced to shoot him. I unlike John wish to ease the pain and I am willing to even tell you events in the future unlike John. For example there is a civil war coming up in America but it won't start until 2009. And really I don't know if you would call it a war rather than a surrender your way of life. Feel free to ask any questions you like. But know this John and his Son are traitor's to America and our way of life and thank God he has been stopped before he could hurt more people.

Have you ever noticed how when someone wants you to listen exclusively to him he starts off by telling you you're completely deluded?

I don't like this person, and I don't like his tone or the content of his message. It's even more than that: I think his presence even in this burly snippet is poisonous in that sense of obnoxious. Our position ought to be that if John Titor or his inventor, or the son of either of them, showed a presence on this board, he or they would be welcome and not shot to death.

I distrust anyone who offers to educate me in the truth by showing that he has killed somebody in his own pursuit of it. Because I distrust him, I don't believe him, either. How can anyone here believe him? Some of us have been trying to understand this thing for a long time, and along comes somebody urging us to stop discussion, listen to him, and join him in his quest to purify the forum. How, by shooting people?

We should take his own advice against him, and stop him before he can "hurt more people." His approach is violence and silence. Perhaps ours should be to grant him his wish as an answer to the conflict he has caused, and ban him.

John

Jeremysewell,
I placed you in the time travel group since it appears that you are claiming to have traveled in time. I urge you to go to our "Are You One" section and start a thread for discussion.

However, please center your message around time travel and less around your supposed involvement with other time travelers. If you continue your current avenue of what some may consider as offensive chat, as Paul has suggested, you will be banned. However, if you wish to talk of your time travel, do as suggested and follow the appropriate channels.

This constitutes your first and last warning in regards to the nature of your post. We do not condone the murder of any individuals nor do we condone any other illegal acts. If your story is accurate, which I doubt, you will need to refrain from mentioning the illegal aspects in this forum.

If you have a message please convey it without "riding the coat tails" of other well known time travelers. In the past this type of "hoax", if indeed you are hoaxing, has been frowned upon and continues to be.

John

Jeremysewell,
I placed you in the time travel group since it appears that you are claiming to have traveled in time. I urge you to go to our "Are You One" section and start a thread for discussion.

However, please center your message around time travel and less around your supposed involvement with other time travelers. If you continue your current avenue of what some may consider as offensive chat, as Paul has suggested, you will be banned. However, if you wish to talk of your time travel, do as suggested and follow the appropriate channels.

This constitutes your first and last warning in regards to the nature of your post. We do not condone the murder of any individuals nor do we condone any other illegal acts. If your story is accurate, which I doubt, you will need to refrain from mentioning the illegal aspects in this forum.

If you have a message please convey it without "riding the coat tails" of other well known time travelers. In the past this type of "hoax", if indeed you are hoaxing, has been frowned upon and continues to be.