Philosophical descrepancies in JT story

Lonewolf

Originally posted by pauli@Aug 15 2004, 12:49 AM
Addendum: Gee and I thought it would be difficult to find the link. It was a NOVA production. Here is the link: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

While I am trying to keep an open mind, I am still trying to figure out what the mysterious element was that caused jet fuel to nearly double it's heat output when the crash happened?
Burning jet feel, mixed with pure oxygen, that has been compressed, can not exceed 1100 degrees centigrade. In my non export refute to the website provided, your expert is wrong.

Lonewolf

Originally posted by pauli@Aug 15 2004, 12:49 AM
Addendum: Gee and I thought it would be difficult to find the link. It was a NOVA production. Here is the link: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

While I am trying to keep an open mind, I am still trying to figure out what the mysterious element was that caused jet fuel to nearly double it's heat output when the crash happened?
Burning jet feel, mixed with pure oxygen, that has been compressed, can not exceed 1100 degrees centigrade. In my non export refute to the website provided, your expert is wrong.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Lonewolf+Aug 16 2004, 04:22 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pauli@Aug 15 2004, 12:49 AM
Addendum:? Gee and I thought it would be difficult to find the link.? It was a NOVA production.? Here is the link: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

[snapback]6940[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

This is why I am asking about the stuff strapped to the bottom of the plane that looks like a missile delivery system. Does it just look like one, or is it one?

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Lonewolf+Aug 16 2004, 04:22 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pauli@Aug 15 2004, 12:49 AM
Addendum:? Gee and I thought it would be difficult to find the link.? It was a NOVA production.? Here is the link: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

[snapback]6940[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

This is why I am asking about the stuff strapped to the bottom of the plane that looks like a missile delivery system. Does it just look like one, or is it one?

Lonewolf

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 16 2004, 12:59 PM
[This is why I am asking about the stuff strapped to the bottom of the plane that looks like a missile delivery system. Does it just look like one, or is it one?

Very difficult to say, since all the clips of a plane travelling at least 200 mph into a building are going to be distorted. However, and this is my military talking, even with misile dellivery, you wouldn't get an even fall like that.

Lonewolf

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 16 2004, 12:59 PM
[This is why I am asking about the stuff strapped to the bottom of the plane that looks like a missile delivery system. Does it just look like one, or is it one?

Very difficult to say, since all the clips of a plane travelling at least 200 mph into a building are going to be distorted. However, and this is my military talking, even with misile dellivery, you wouldn't get an even fall like that.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Lonewolf@Aug 16 2004, 07:34 PM
...even with misile dellivery, you wouldn't get an even fall like that.

I think this is good as a motto for the way in which and the reason that America will fall, if it should fall: subterfuge and sabotage combined with direct application of official violence. Requires finesse.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Lonewolf@Aug 16 2004, 07:34 PM
...even with misile dellivery, you wouldn't get an even fall like that.

I think this is good as a motto for the way in which and the reason that America will fall, if it should fall: subterfuge and sabotage combined with direct application of official violence. Requires finesse.

Jeremysewell

It's time you People learned the truth. The truth Is John has visited you from the future. It's even true his son visited this site and said he died shortly afterwords. What you don't know is the sinister events behind this. First off John was a rebel/traitor from your future. His Wife whose real name is Adrianne Sonimba was a Great Granddaughter of Osama Bin Laden who by the time you read this is dead. She lured John Into stealing the time machine to go back to not steal this IBM computer but a far more dangerous item! I know all this for when he returned I had to personally arrest him for treason but he would not be taken EDIT REMOVED BY SATAN I unlike John wish to ease the pain and I am willing to even tell you events in the future unlike John. For example there is a civil war coming up in America but it won't start until 2009. And really I don't know if you would call it a war rather than a surrender your way of life. Feel free to ask any questions you like. But know this John and his Son are traitor's to America and our way of life and thank God he has been stopped before he could hurt more people.

Thank you and God Bless

EDIT INSERTED BY SATAN: Jeremy, Please post in the "Are You One" section of the forum such that your story may be analysed further.

Jeremysewell

It's time you People learned the truth. The truth Is John has visited you from the future. It's even true his son visited this site and said he died shortly afterwords. What you don't know is the sinister events behind this. First off John was a rebel/traitor from your future. His Wife whose real name is Adrianne Sonimba was a Great Granddaughter of Osama Bin Laden who by the time you read this is dead. She lured John Into stealing the time machine to go back to not steal this IBM computer but a far more dangerous item! I know all this for when he returned I had to personally arrest him for treason but he would not be taken EDIT REMOVED BY SATAN I unlike John wish to ease the pain and I am willing to even tell you events in the future unlike John. For example there is a civil war coming up in America but it won't start until 2009. And really I don't know if you would call it a war rather than a surrender your way of life. Feel free to ask any questions you like. But know this John and his Son are traitor's to America and our way of life and thank God he has been stopped before he could hurt more people.

Thank you and God Bless

EDIT INSERTED BY SATAN: Jeremy, Please post in the "Are You One" section of the forum such that your story may be analysed further.