Planet Nibiru to Collide With Earth!

lamdo263

View attachment 15424

A PROMINENT ASTROPHYSICIST HAS CONFIRMED THAT NIBIRU COULD COLLIDE WITH EARTH AS EARLY AS SEPTEMBER 21ST, 2022.
Dr. Frank Mallikovski, formerly with NASA, told Weekly World News that Planet Nibiru (also known as Planet X) is heading toward earth at an accelerated speed.

“I have been studying Nibiru for the last 25 years. There’s a lot of mathematical proof that this dark planet is creating waves of energy that is shaking the heavens.

“It is a unique planet that is hard to identify and hard to predict where it is at any given time. I try to locate it every night and have kept a log of its movements. It has never taken this trajectory before. I believe it is on a direct path for Earth. And I know I am right.”

It should be noted that many scientists, astronomers, and politicians have denied the existence of Nibiru.

“It’s a bunch of hogwash,” said Banesh Bannerje, a leading scientist for NASA. “Nibiru is a myth. Conspiracy theorists have long latched onto a belief in Planet X, but I have never seen any evidence of it. Never.”

“NASA always denies Nibiru’s existence,” responded Dr. Malikovski. “But they have been hiding the planet for decades. Do you believe everything NASA says? For some reason, they don’t want anyone on Earth to know about it. But it’s there. I will show you.”

COLLISION? SEEING IS BELIEVING.
Dr. Malikovski then took this reporter to his observatory and we looked through his high-powered Binocular Telescope. It was the biggest telescope we had ever seen. We looked through the lens and saw a beautiful array of stars – too many to count. We weren’t sure what we were looking for, but Dr. Malikovski – who had just finished his third gin-and-tonic – kept pointing to a bright star (dot), just outside Jupiter. At least, what he said was Jupiter. He told us that this star was Nibiru.

We questioned him about what we were looking at and he just got frustrated and threw his drink down. “You’re not an astronomer. You don’t know what you’re doing. Just believe me. I’m telling you that’s Nibiru. And it is!”

“Planet Nibiru was last seen just past Nepture in late 2020,” Dr. Malkovski said. Then I saw it moving by Venus in January of this year. It jumps around a great deal. I finally figured out a way to predict it’s movements through space. After months of calculations, I have determined that Nibiru is heading directly toward Earth. And, it seems almost purposeful.”

Keep reading:
From what I understand if these objects are there, which is a mini solar system from a failed to ignite from our central sun's twins then it's all under alien control. This is accomplished by magnetic gravities, of these planets.

Confusing horse feathers > https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=marshal+masters+planet+X

I've watch Marshall Masters a few times. He says it's there, but I'm still not sure.

In my case I'm related to a few Pleiadean families. And if they neglect me and Nibiru strikes Earth, then this would be a calculated planned murder. This action of a direct relative along, with being a horrible self-curse on the Pleiadean Empire.

So, I'm not expecting for this said estimated collision to occur.

Another issue may be that the matter composing this said counterposing mini traveling solar system, is matter of a different density. So, these said collection of traveling astral bodies are not in our matter tapestry assignment, of time and space.

How this condition could have occurred, is when the original failed sun was cast off, it could have traveled through a section of space that was abnormal in frequency, so changing the matter density of this planet & moon collection.

There's evidence for a missing twin to our central sun, as there seems to be a ramping up phase in solar energy as said in the book, Earth The Pleiadean Keys To The Living Library by B. Marciniak. Also note that NASA has said the same thing about our central sun, as being defined as a variable output star and is in press and printed says.

A whole ding dang page. Choose your info? > is earth's sun a varible by NASA's say? - Search

I'll believe there's a planet X or Nibiru, when I see it. Lamdo

steven chiverton

View attachment 15424

A PROMINENT ASTROPHYSICIST HAS CONFIRMED THAT NIBIRU COULD COLLIDE WITH EARTH AS EARLY AS SEPTEMBER 21ST, 2022.
Dr. Frank Mallikovski, formerly with NASA, told Weekly World News that Planet Nibiru (also known as Planet X) is heading toward earth at an accelerated speed.

“I have been studying Nibiru for the last 25 years. There’s a lot of mathematical proof that this dark planet is creating waves of energy that is shaking the heavens.

“It is a unique planet that is hard to identify and hard to predict where it is at any given time. I try to locate it every night and have kept a log of its movements. It has never taken this trajectory before. I believe it is on a direct path for Earth. And I know I am right.”

It should be noted that many scientists, astronomers, and politicians have denied the existence of Nibiru.

“It’s a bunch of hogwash,” said Banesh Bannerje, a leading scientist for NASA. “Nibiru is a myth. Conspiracy theorists have long latched onto a belief in Planet X, but I have never seen any evidence of it. Never.”

“NASA always denies Nibiru’s existence,” responded Dr. Malikovski. “But they have been hiding the planet for decades. Do you believe everything NASA says? For some reason, they don’t want anyone on Earth to know about it. But it’s there. I will show you.”

Dr. Malikovski then took this reporter to his observatory and we looked through his high-powered Binocular Telescope. It was the biggest telescope we had ever seen. We looked through the lens and saw a beautiful array of stars – too many to count. We weren’t sure what we were looking for, but Dr. Malikovski – who had just finished his third gin-and-tonic – kept pointing to a bright star (dot), just outside Jupiter. At least, what he said was Jupiter. He told us that this star was Nibiru.

We questioned him about what we were looking at and he just got frustrated and threw his drink down. “You’re not an astronomer. You don’t know what you’re doing. Just believe me. I’m telling you that’s Nibiru. And it is!”

“Planet Nibiru was last seen just past Nepture in late 2020,” Dr. Malkovski said. Then I saw it moving by Venus in January of this year. It jumps around a great deal. I finally figured out a way to predict it’s movements through space. After months of calculations, I have determined that Nibiru is heading directly toward Earth. And, it seems almost purposeful.”

Keep reading:
weekly world news has a link to the cia disinformation section where they spread disinformation using the weekly world news

MODAT7

Someday The Weekly World News will get something right, and it will cause such a rip in space/time that it really will be The End.

If Nibiru crashes into Earth, then Nibiru will also be destroyed.

(enter conspiracy mode) This is all full of crap because I heard Nibiru was destroyed by another planet ship a few years ago.

steven chiverton

thats not the first time this false story has been said in fact it didn't happen the first time let alone it being said to happen again, just misinformation as always even channelers and seers and false prophets are getting it wrong alot to

steven chiverton

View attachment 15424

Keep reading:
and that never happened another false prediction by a false prophet