PlayStation 1 Fearful Harmony May Induce Alien Abduction?

Art

Playstation logo, 2 cheops pyramide....

Art

Univers is a song. See worell keely universal chord list. Keely was able to lift rock, and somes others crazy inventions. With just sound :) .

téléchargement.jpeg-9.jpgimages.jpeg-24.jpgimages.jpeg-23.jpgtéléchargement.jpeg-11.jpgChart1.gif

Beholder

I once had a portable DVD player starting by itself in the middle of the night, playing horror music with light glowing from the closed lid. Had to take out the DVD because it could not be turned off using the power switch. It was in the same cabin where I saw a ghost before.

OakFieldAlienz444

I once had a portable DVD player starting by itself in the middle of the night, playing horror music with light glowing from the closed lid. Had to take out the DVD because it could not be turned off using the power switch. It was in the same cabin where I saw a ghost before.

The family who found the Betz Sphere talked about church organ Dracula style music playing out of nowhere
with the moving metal ball that moved on its own every now and then. Very weird story if u wanna look it up.
I realize this post might sound unusual to some but I have a genuine fear of the PS1 startup sounds and
always did. This is coming from someone who had a LOT of fun with the PS1 also.
The startup was always unsettling to me. Other people who have played it
think the same thing too.

OakFieldAlienz444

This is the intro without the error.
It's literally just as frickin' scary.
The entire thing sounds like a buildup to a jumpscare.
The first part sounds like it's attempting to shift conciousness.
The second part sounds like the buildup to something REALLY weird happening like an alien popping up
out of nowhere:

The buildup to the second part is delayed in an unusual way, as if
giving the viewer time to have some sort of hypnotic message sink into their mind.
Second part is the magician snapping the finger.
The game starting is when you're transported to the other dimension?
It's actually an extremely cool intro but it's sooo creepy.
Doesn't help that the SONY logo looks like some type of symbol on a UFO

Last edited:

Art

Hye guys.

This intro sound next gen technology, with a munk clock at the backside.

Lot of remembering. Games was too advanced than actuals game with the same technology.