Schematic Poo's Device

Martian

Hmm, Poo's device. The name itself explains why it won't work.
Maybe it worked, but then there was a time war, and Poo's enemies got their hands on time travel technology and went back in time to slander Mr Poo and redefine the word "poo" to mean what we know it as now :eek:

TimeFlipper

This reminds me of one of Gibbs' time portals. Ahhh good ol' Gibbs. Pegii gave me the pictures. It's basically the same thing only on a bigger scale.
The Ultra Dimensional Time Portal schematic is missing the E L F generator, which means, Extra Low Frequency..
If I was going to design a whole new real working time machine.
I would want two people on my team Einstein and Dr Z.

Professor Opmmur
But Prof, you are already on a time-travellers list, we all saw it :eek::D..
I would hitch a ride with you 3 and check out all the beautiful ladies that were around in the past and in the future lol ;):D

mariya94

Maybe it worked, but then there was a time war, and Poo's enemies got their hands on time travel technology and went back in time to slander Mr Poo and redefine the word "poo" to mean what we know it as now :eek:
So what were the names of Poo's enemies. Because if it was them that redefined the word 'poo', they must have had similar names themselves.

Martian

So what were the names of Poo's enemies. Because if it was them that redefined the word 'poo', they must have had similar names themselves.
I don't know, but I'm betting they were poker players, because they got a straight flush. :D

mariya94

Lol I love it when plebians claim something as false after not bothering to wrap their neanderthal minds around how it works.
I was making a joke about the name of the device. And no one does know for sure if it works. Others on this thread have much pretty much said the same thing, about this device not having a 100% success rate. So no I'm sorry that you're wrong in this case, I don't have a neanderthal mind.

Last edited:

heka2015

A little Pooology:

Poo - a nice village and perish in asturia, northern spain
Poo - video game hero "the Crown Prince of Dalaam"
Playa de Poo - beach in spain
Poo - small town in India
Poo - indian movie

just funny comparing the english wikipedia on "Poo" to german, spanish, italian and japanese version/japanese translated. Note the first line in the english one: "Poo is a colloquialism for feces."
well, im pretty sure its used as name in the asian regions of the planet (Thailand?/Malaysia?).

Earth is a planet with a continent named North America o_0
Im proud of Google Maps - search for Earth

Anyhow can somebody explain what means?
there will be no field present in the center of the hoop
What consequences/effects could that have?
Thx

P.S.: I'm pretty sure that guy was probably asian or from India.

Martian

A little Pooology:

Poo - a nice village and perish in asturia, northern spain
Poo - video game hero "the Crown Prince of Dalaam"
Playa de Poo - beach in spain
Poo - small town in India
Poo - indian movie

just funny comparing the english wikipedia on "Poo" to german, spanish, italian and japanese version/japanese translated. Note the first line in the english one: "Poo is a colloquialism for feces."
well, im pretty sure its used as name in the asian regions of the planet (Thailand?/Malaysia?).

Earth is a planet with a continent named North America o_0
Im proud of Google Maps - search for Earth

Anyhow can somebody explain what means?
there will be no field present in the center of the hoop
What consequences/effects could that have?
Thx

P.S.: I'm pretty sure that guy was probably asian or from India.
lol :D My Martian-to-Earthling translator only works in English.

As for there being no magnetic field in the center of the hoop, nothing should happen. Einstein mentioned the possibility of an electric field still being present, so that may be something to consider. I haven't looked into it though.

It doesn't bother me if people want to build these devices. I just try to understand how they're supposed to work before I do it myself. :)

Pegii

Lol I love it when plebians claim something as false after not bothering to wrap their neanderthal minds around how it works.
I was making a joke about the name of the device. And no one does know for sure if it works. Others on this thread have much pretty much said the same thing, about this device not having a 100% success rate. So no I'm sorry that you're wrong in this case, I don't have a neanderthal mind.
I am sorry. It was rude and obnoxious. Please accept my apology