Schematic Poo's Device

Martian

There's a book written in the 90s by Dan Davidson, called Shape Power. It mostly seems like pseudoscience, but it reads like an hdr manual, complete with pyramids, witness stuff, flat coils, etc. In alternative science circles, apparently there was a hypothesis that elementary charged particles like electrons and protons are toroidal vortices, and it made me think of poo's device. Pulsing dc through the coil may be an attempt to create an artificial simulated charged particle on a large scale. It also occurred to me that we can't necessarily ignore the effects of the interaction of the original radio waves with the signal in the coil.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
There's a book written in the 90s by Dan Davidson, called Shape Power. It mostly seems like pseudoscience, but it reads like an hdr manual, complete with pyramids, witness stuff, flat coils, etc. In alternative science circles, apparently there was a hypothesis that elementary charged particles like electrons and protons are toroidal vortices, and it made me think of poo's device. Pulsing dc through the coil may be an attempt to create an artificial simulated charged particle on a large scale. It also occurred to me that we can't necessarily ignore the effects of the interaction of the original radio waves with the signal in the coil.

The Link to the PDF E-book;

Attachments

• Shape Power by Dan Davidson.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

This is a great find Martian.

timecore

1. I just got the device yesterday and planned on using it. I'm lactose intolerant so I eat dairy free spread. I asked Dad to get some at the shop so he went out to get that and a whole bunch of stuff. He comes back and says they don't have it. Later on I tuned the device like a HDR, rubbing my fingers along a hard surface until they become 'sticky' whilst saying what are the rates to get me into the universe I want? It was 9000 Hz. Then I crawled through the hoop and checked the fridge. No such luck. Then I went and did crawled through and checked the fridge. Again no spread. Then I did it a third time and then a forth. On the forth time I forgot to look in the fridge and gave up. I watch tv and then go to get a beer. In front of me was the spread. I nearly crapped myself. Talk about forth time lucky. I say 'why is there spread in the fridge?' To Dad who says 'I got some this morning'
    I say 'weren't they all out?' And Dad laughs and says 'what don't you remember?'
    He couldn't have gone and got spread in that amount of time unless our Nissan travels at the speed of light. He could have been messing with me but he doesn't know about my parallel universe desire so there would be no reason to secretly have spread, hide it and prank me. Yes it could be debunked I mean I got be going mad but I still think there is something weird going on with this device.
Pegii if you travel to another parallel universe why can i still read your posts?Unless another you traveled from a parallel universe to this one as you traveled to another parallel universe.

steven chiverton

Poo's Device supposedly allows you to physically visit alternate/parallel timelines/universes. Not much is known about it outside the following schematics and information. For now...

Information about the device
Ok, these are kind of old now I have more transformers and soon I will adjust it to run off a battery and skip the radio.When you use it turn the radio on and adjust to a station AM that it is just a squealing noise (they tend to work more often) no talking or words then go through the warp coil now there wont be any visible way to tell if there is a worm hole there.

So when you go through you have to really pay attention to your surroundings and try and see any differences like how people you know act. If things aren't the same as they where before you experimented then you are experiencing an alternate reality now the more transformers you have in there then the farther away of a universe you should reach If you build it just like in the plans then you should be able to make it through 25% of the time.

When you get it to work don't expect real big differences in universes the device cant go to far yet so when you make it to another universe it will probably be much the same. It took three days before I realized my first experiment worked.

Don't go around in other worlds and break laws or get it to deep shit because there is probably another you in your world doing the same thing.

Schematics
View attachment 2162

Sources:
@Einstein
what diodes are these in the schematic and what is the details of the transformer if its a step down one then how many volts is it stepped down to the schematic need more details to it

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The original Poo`s device we saw on here was a piece of wire wrapped around something looking like a plastic hula hoop attached to a frequency generator set to about 900Hz sine-wave, or was 7.82Hz?

tuvok50

I don't think it matters what transformer you use, and the idea of using a radio(especially on the AM band) is good because of all the different harmonics contained in the "white noise"

TimeFlipper

I don't think it matters what transformer you use, and the idea of using a radio(especially on the AM band) is good because of all the different harmonics contained in the "white noise"
You will only hear white noise on the VHF bands, the AM HF bands only produce "space chatter" and noises :)
The reason you cant hear the White Noise on standard VHF radios is because its filtered out, if you buy a communication receiver or transceiver operating on VHF, you have a "squelch" control which cuts out the White Noise, unless you enjoy hearing it lol :)

TimeFlipper

You will only hear white noise on the VHF bands, the AM HF bands only produce "space chatter" and noises :)
The reason you cant hear the White Noise on standard VHF radios is because its filtered out, but if you buy a communication receiver or transceiver operating on VHF, you have a "squelch" control which cuts out the White Noise, unless you actually enjoy hearing it lol :)

Last edited: