Pope cuts cardinals pay

HDRKID

Hi Gnostic Christian:
Back in 2019 I visited Quebec City, this was before corona virus. I did notice that on Sunday in a huge Catholic church the pews were empty while the priest was giving a sermon. I believe that the reason people are not giving money to the Catholic church is that they are waking up. This has nothing to do with corona virus. This explains why the pope had to cut salaries for cardinals, priests, and nuns.

Back when I was six. I had a lot of religious questions and I asked people to guide me. They told me not to think about any religious matters or I would go crazy. They told me to shut up. I ask a lot of things such as why did God flood the whole earth and kill a lot of people who did nothing wrong? For example, little babies did nothing wrong. I did not get any answers.

Then I asked aliens to guide me. After all, they are a lot smarter than humans, but humans told me that the aliens are actually fallen angels and demons. Frankly, this is no so. Aliens live in cities and eat food and play games. Demons do not eat food as they are spirits and do not breath air.

Aliens told me they are similar to a beehive, except that there is no queen. Basically, they work together and live in peace. There is no boss bee ordering you around and telling you where to go.

HDRKID

To GC:

You say -
Every King has his Castle and wants his Harem.

A woman that was a human alien hybrid told me.
I do not think about King Solomon and his thousand wives. I think of 999 men. They had no one.

Aliens believe that taking excessive resources is a sin.

Getting back to aliens and Catholics,

Most people do not realize that going to a different reality is dangerous to the max.

Most aliens do not look like weird bugs or the hideous creatures of science fiction movies.

Also, most aliens do not look like grays.
grayalien1_orig.png

People claim that the humanoid aliens look like an albino because the aliens are pale or wan.
ff7aae9db95a4dd3ba67bc66c9d4f4de.jpg

People often call the aliens nordics, but there is something about aliens that is hard to put into words.

This is close to what they are. Most can blend in. However, there is something off, something feels wrong.
offb2.jpg

Actually, most humans realize that aliens are REAL by now.

I asked the aliens to train me. Please remember that I was six.

They told me that everything in life comes at a price. If I wanted them to train me. I would have to live off the land for two weeks.
After two week my dad found me living in the forest. He asked me why I ran away. I did not tell him the reason.

The aliens started lesson one.

They told me - owning an animal is wrong. It is like owning a person. How would you like it if some one did own you?
I nodded. I lived on a farm and wondered about what they were saying.

They told me - killing fellow creatures and eating them is wrong.
I told them we had a kid goat I named "burp" because he would come near me and burp and that dad killed him and we ate him. I was crying. I asked if they thought I was a sissy because I was crying? They told me I was part them and for that reason.... I care about others.

They told me - it was wrong to put fellow creatures in cages. How would I feel if I was put in a cage? That would be like being in a prison?

I told them that when my grandmother was a little girl, she was psychic like me. She went into a pet store. The little birds telepathically ask her. "Please free us. Help us. Ah, we do not like being in cages."

She opened all the cages and let all the birds go. Her father who was my great grandfather was rich, a multi-millionaire, but he had to pay for all the birds that did escape. Some of these exotic birds were several thousand dollars each and my great grandfather was very angry. He gave my grandmother a beating and told her. "You think you are helping the birds, but now they will starve to death with no one to feed them and they will die all because of you!"

My grandmother said. "It is better to fly free for a few hours in the open air, than to live many years in a cage."

HDRKID

I believe that people are starting to wake up.

I told aliens about a boy who told me that his father owned a small kwik mart. The cops stole the money out of the cash box and beat his father up. The boy's father showed me his bruises. He told me. "I am used to them getting things from my store and not paying. I don't even mind them stealing my money, but why did they have to beat me up?"

I asked my dad. My dad told me. If that guy don't like it hear in America, he can go back to Pakistan!"

I told the aliens that I wanted to leave earth and go live with them. They told me it was good that I was waking up.

TimeFlipper

I thought the Cardinals that had their pay cut had it given back to them over fear they would release information regarding what is kept in the Apostolic Castle Vaults in Vatican City...Could there really be a Chronovisor residing somewhere in there?

APOSTOLIC CASTLE.jpg