Possible USA Election Timeline

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A well thought-out scenario that very likely could happen. I'm not looking forward to election day at all... I can't imagine a single outcome that will end well for our country.

I sometimes wonder if I'm a solipsist. A stray thought about you entered my mind last week. Welcome back. I don't seem to be able to find the POKE button around anymore. Since it is starting to look like I am a solipsist, the world will unfold in a manner suitable to my liking. Biden doesn't have a chance. All the mail in ballots will be for Trump.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
A well thought-out scenario that very likely could happen. I'm not looking forward to election day at all... I can't imagine a single outcome that will end well for our country.
Do you think this kind of scenario could happen exactly like in the original post? I tend to doubt it. Plus, the President is not going to let the Democrats get away with massive voter fraud. And if God forbid something like that does happen, there will be another civil war in this country, and I have a feeling we will emerge victorious.

Could you please explain what part of the scenario you think is accurate? Also, why can't you imagine an outcome that will end well for this country? Are you suggesting this great nation will inevitably fall in the near future?

Edit: I hope I'm not coming across as either antagonistic or rude. I believe I was just being passionate, and maybe a little frustrated.

Last edited:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Do you think this kind of scenario could happen exactly like in the original post? I tend to doubt it. Plus, the President is not going to let the Democrats get away with massive voter fraud. And if God forbid something like that does happen, there will be another civil war in this country, and I have a feeling we will emerge victorious.

Could you please explain what part of the scenario you think is accurate? Also, why can't you imagine an outcome that will end well for this country? Are you suggesting this great nation will inevitably fall in the near future?

It may not play out exactly like the scenario described, but there will definitely be a major uproar.... They're already warning us that the votes might take weeks to process. Because of the Plan-demic™, the left wants mail-in voting. The right wants in-person voting. The postal system is being tampered with. Both sides will not concede if the other candidate wins. Trump supporters will not accept a Biden win, because we all know Biden is a weak candidate, probably the worst the Democrats could have picked. (They might have stood a chance at beating Trump if they chose Tulsi, Yang or even old Bernie, IMHO. Like Einstein said, it's almost as if they WANT Trump to win...) The man doesn't know what planet he's on most of the time. So if Biden somehow manages to win, it will rightfully be suspicious. Trump will not stand for it, then the left will say "He's refusing to accept the election results!" Cue the protests, riots, violence, coup; etc. This will likely incite a civil war.

If Trump wins, we know all hell will break loose with the left. They will accuse him of cheating, as they have from day 1, and again cue the protests, riots, a coup - you name it. Most likely we will face a civil war in either scenario. Unless we somehow secede or separate prior to war breaking out, thus ending the United States as we know it. War is always a horror. Civil war is even worse. We may think it will be an easy win, but there will be a heavy price to pay.

Trump has a strong, dedicated, loyal base. He's smart to focus on forgotten middle America, and he's won their trust and devotion. He has many Christians on his side who truly believe he was sent by God. I don't know if I believe that, but I do think now is the time to get right with Him.

All this being said, I personally am not a Trump supporter anymore. I voted for him in 2016, but I don't think I will vote this time around. I do stand by the Trump supporters. Many of them are good and decent people. There are also some good people on the left, but long gone are the days of classic liberalism. The left as a whole has been infiltrated by extremists and radicals who wish nothing more than to destroy our culture, history, values; our country as we know it.

I didn't mean to go on an Alex Jones rant, lol. I hope I'm being dramatic. I'm (fairly) young. Our country has been through tough times before. I hope and pray I'm completely wrong and there is still hope for our country. I'd like to think there still is.

Inferno

I though of a similar situation a couple months ago. While it's a possibility, I don't think they can pull it off. Without solid evidence, they will have issues getting him out of office.

Yeats

Late in the evening of November 3, 2020 Fox News announces that Mr. Trump has been re-elected. (Electoral Vote projection -- Trump 301, Biden 237)

Fox is the only major news outlet to announce this news, since the others have decided to follow the lead of Twitter and Facebook and have chosen not to announce a Trump victory or allow Mr. Trump to claim victory on Election night.

Based upon both the Fox announcement and the Trump campaign's own internal polling and election return data, Mr. Trump delivers a short speech from the White House wherein he congratulates Mr. Biden on a well-fought contest and thanks the American people for re-electing him for another four years. This message is carried only on Fox News and some minor news outlets.

On most news programs, the public is told that the election result is too close to call, and that it may be several days or weeks before all votes can be counted. Mr. Biden, heeding the advice of his campaign staff, refuses to concede the election.

The next morning, November 4, most major newspapers carry headlines such as Election Deadlock and Trump Victory Speech Premature, Experts Say. The stories all claim that because of the huge volume of mail-in and absentee ballots, a final count may not be determined before the Electoral College meets on December 14.

On November 6, an election official of a midwestern state which was narrowly carried by Mr. Trump announces that the state was actually won by Mr. Biden. It seems that there were just enough mail-in Biden votes to win.

Although the resulting electoral vote shift still gives Mr. Trump the lead in the Electoral College, many news outlets begin to use the phrase "the real election", referring to the counting of the mail-in ballots and the very narrow lead that Mr. Trump had in a few key states which could now be back in play. To further complicate matters, another election official from the same midwestern state calls a press conference the next day and disputes the findings of the first official.

On November 12, CNN calls the election for Mr. Biden. The reason given is that "it is obvious that the real election is trending towards a Biden victory."

Within the next few days, most major news outlets call the race for Mr. Biden, even though no other state has reversed its original election night tally. On November 14, the New York Times lead editorial reads in part...

"...it should be obvious to all reasonable Americans that Joe Biden has won this election. The only holdout, it seems, is the present occupant of the White House. If Mr. Trump wishes to hold onto what little dignity he has, then he should concede..."

The next day, November 15, Mr. Biden claims victory and calls upon Mr. Trump to concede.

There was more foolery yet, if I could remember it.

This is as far as I want to go with this scenario. The rest is rather messy. You are welcome to continue the timeline further, criticize it, or suggest one of your own.

The above is my OP. It was quite wrong in many, if not most, respects. That should be all the proof that anyone needs that I am neither a time traveler or a prophet.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
It was quite wrong in many, if not most, respects.
Your OP was not as wrong as you may think, just that similar events like these happened a bit faster than the OP implied. Still, I think 3 1/2 days is way too long for the mainstream media to declare the winner of a presidential election. Trump may not have declared victory yet, and November 15th may not yet be here for more than a whole week, but I must say you sort of had the right idea.