Post Brexit EU Budget Squabbles..

TimeFlipper

Anyway its not about promises its about the complete debacle the UK finds itself in.

Errm, excuse me my old friend, but it was YOU who brought up the promises that Boris was supposed to have made, and now youre trying to escape from even using the word PROMISES...You are VERY duplicitous :p:p..

alpha centauri

@TimeFlipper
@Mayhem

I am not gonna lie. I rather have the Britains in the EU, because they seem to be the only nation with a little commonsense In Europe, in my opinion. But I understand that they want to go out of the EU. There seem to be a lot of corrupt people in the EUparliament. That is similar to Justin Trudeau , the ultra politically correct globalist Canadian prime minister (look at the thread on the forum): The president of the parliament Ursula von der LEyen is proven to be corrupt but can still be the leader. They dont care.
My solution is: Politicians and the media should not have a banking secrecy so they cannot be bribed.

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah i understand that @alpha centauri thats for sure.

Though trying to bully a way through will not work, but its all about public face and the UK gov has lost a few backroom fools in the last few weeks. They kept Patel after a recent gaffe.

They have to stand up for their own right which is totally acceptable and warranted but then after so long its coming down to the wire.

TimeFlipper

Yeah i understand that @alpha centauri thats for sure.

Though trying to bully a way through will not work, but its all about public face and the UK gov has lost a few backroom fools in the last few weeks. They kept Patel after a recent gaffe.

They have to stand up for their own right which is totally acceptable and warranted but then after so long its coming down to the wire.

What is it that the UK Government is trying to "bully a way through", and how does that fit in with the EU and what our member alpha century was talking about?...

alpha centauri

I did not follow the topic that good, so i cannot say anything about your comment. But I think that Ursula vonder Leyen is negotiating among others. So I am not sure if she is not bribed again. The UK may not have a fair treatment, if the Eu negotiators are bribed.

Mayhem

Zenith
I wasnt referring to what @alpha centauri was posting, the EU is holding the line as if it gives too much away to little England then another disgruntled member of the EU will want out and use the concessions as a example.

So the UK has to fight, thats why i used the word bully them, they seem to think we are bigger than the EU so we will call the shots.

Though one said a while he would "die in a ditch". Some deal will be cobbled together to save face, with reviews down the line, good old Boris saying very very likely there'll be no deal is another of his backroom speechwriters trying to scare the EU.

TimeFlipper

I wasnt referring to what @alpha centauri was posting, the EU is holding the line as if it gives too much away to little England then another disgruntled member of the EU will want out and use the concessions as a example.

So the UK has to fight, thats why i used the word bully them, they seem to think we are bigger than the EU so we will call the shots.

Though one said a while he would "die in a ditch". Some deal will be cobbled together to save face, with reviews down the line, good old Boris saying very very likely there'll be no deal is another of his backroom speechwriters trying to scare the EU.

There is another issue involved that youre not aware of my old friend..

The Blame Game...The EU are desperate to make out its the fault of the UK for any "No Deal Scenario", and obviously the UK counters that argument by saying the UK is now a Sovereign Independent Country that sets its own laws and rules, and uses its own courts to settle disputes and wants to be treated as such just like Canada that is also an independent sovereign country within the EU!!

Unlike the UKs previous PM Theresa May, Boris Johnson is fighting for the 17.4 million people that voted in 2016 to leave that EU and become an Independent Sovereign Country that sets our own laws and rules, and uses our own courts for settling all disputes, NOT foreign courts such as those within the EU...

Its the EU thats been trying to bully and blackmail the UK into staying within THEIR laws and rules, which so far our Prime Minister Boris Johnson has resisted vigorously...Its not some "backroom speechwriter trying to scare the EU", as you erroneously said, its a PM fighting for the rights of the UK to be a Sovereign Independent Country.....

But of course you've always hated Boris for his staunch Right Wing views, you favour the Far Left Marxist crowd that would destroy democracy, such as Jeremy Corbyn...However you obviously have the right to your own political views, that's called democracy..