Prediction aliens appear & other events in 2022

lamdo263

To sharpen the edge on what I said, just showing big persons in relationship to the average Earthlings size, does not cut it anymore. It's content of what any being is both saying and claiming in social discourse with any prospective Earthling. To me this is what matters, I don't care how big, large or threatening they may be. That's bullying and is frowned upon by Earth's teaching constabularies.

lamdo263

Hey HDRKID. :) I know this is probably off topic for this thread, but have you had any interesting HDR or other TT experiences recently?
As HDR use would relate to this posting, you'd have to go into HDR reported use of and see if there's any feedback on the many varied HDR uses, that go into predicted appearance of ETs on Earth appearances. *Remember, there were lots of people making HDRs and using them since they have come out. Some of these were in suggested OEM idea usage and some were modified out of their intended original use parameters.

Time Travel Institute and other time travel webs might have these reports in archives, so you'd have to research and look. There's one prediction from a French guy a while back that we contact ETs, interview on video, but don't know if this is a hoax. Still other reports on ETs coming. Try time travel webs HDR users is all I can say.

*Note Frenchman alien interview can't find, might have been scrubbed? { French man alien contact interview video }

lamdo263

Whats the other events?
Hopefully' not genetics, viral, or some kind of plague we can't contend with. Bil Glates is already talking about a super bacterium, that only phage treatment can contend with. If this comes out, then that another med-hierarchy that people have to shell out money for.