Prediction

Snakey

Prediction

Hi,
-
-sorry I don't know how to quote
-
Nostradamus speaks of a third anti-Christ who is more hideous than all the others combined. Some say Sadaam Hussein, the dictator from Iraq, could be this evil tyrant. Others say that he has not yet appeared. What does Nostradamus say about this third anti-Christ? First, Nostradamus tells us he will come from the Middle East.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

Here, Nostradamus says that a man from Greater Arabia will lead his forces on an invasion through Europe. This invasion will start a third world war that will be far worse than all the other wars put together (Guentte). When will all this take place? In one quatrain Nostradamus gives us an exact date in which the war will be well under way.

In the year 1999 and seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns.

Nostradamus predicts the war will begin shortly before the year 1999 (Roberts 191). He also tells us how long the war will last.

The war will last seven and twenty years. (Guentte)

Nostradamus says that the war will be so terrible that the world will come face to face with final annihilation. Here, he implies that the war might involve some kind of horrible weapon, possibly nuclear. Nostradamus tells what the first target will be.

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.

In this phrase, Nostradamus refers to a great city in the new world of America near forty-five degrees latitude. Experts agree this could only be New York.

By fire he will destroy their city,
A cold and cruel heart,
Blood will pour,
Mercy to none.
-
-sorry I don't know how to quote
-

It came and went and nothing happened. This is why prophets shouldn't set dates. However, Nostradamus is a highly accurate prophet, so let's give a little here. If this was written over 450 years ago, let's give him a small margin of error, let's say 1%. This would amount to 4.5 to 5 years. So let's say maybe something might arise by the year 2004 or 2005 he might be wrong though cuz 2004 is almost over anyways what do you guys think in comparison to Titor... I mean Nostradamus predictions of Napoleon and Hitler seemed to be right could what he is saying be true and do you think we will face this in our lifetime.. I hope not because most people would be gone :D'oh: and that would suck...

Thanks for listening,
Snakey

Darkwolf

Prediction

This is an interasting thread, you might want to put it into the perdictions area though.
Wasn't that third antichrist supposed to be named Mabas? If so the head of the PLO now that arafat kicked the bucket is named Mohammud Abbas. M. Abbas. Now I don't give Nostradamus much credence but if we see this guy going into europe with a blue turban, I might just rethink that. I'll look for more on this guy.

Timmy G

Prediction

...and, if you believe the Bible Code (which has also shown itself to be amazingly accurate) then Bush Jr will start a nuclear holocaust in his second term.

PyRo99

Prediction

Its open to interpretation. One person, could get something from nostradamus, and another could get another thing. Same goes for all predictions.

And this is a Prediction, whether or not is correlated to Titor, its still a prediction in essence.

Darkwolf

Prediction

...and, if you believe the Bible Code (which has also shown itself to be amazingly accurate) then Bush Jr will start a nuclear holocaust in his second term.

Do you have a source on that? Sounds interasting.

Something awefully strange would have to happen in arab politics for Mr. Abbas to become the third antichrist. For now, he might end up as head of the world's largest starvation program, and walking weapons plant, but I really can't see him becoming much more than thats

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Prediction

The Bible Code is very interesting, but I remember seeing a show about it where they took a Harry Potter book and could find the same kind of things. This could go to show that if you look hard enough, you'll find what you want to see.

OR

It could also mean that somewhere inside our minds, we KNOW all these things already, and it comes out of us in this cryptic form.

ZeoEmeraude

Prediction

Yo, I posted on this one earlier, but ok, why not. Look, in a sense, yes, things do happen but honestly, I think that Nostro was smokin somethin and lookin at water for too long. I also think that he may have seen alternate timelinez, but who can say. I will say this about Nostro tho: He did predict that someone would rob his grave.....Now if that aint predicting human nature, than nothing is.

StarLord

Prediction

Human nature is that which the vain can not see, the weak can not stomach, the abusive miss completely, the greedy have not enough pockets for and the Smart forgive