Predictions For 2015?

Suraska

31. Not next year exactly but sometime in next 5-10 years America will see the abolishment of Welfare&Affirmative Action. Basic Education will remain free,higher education may even be made free, but no more WIC,Section 8,Food Stamps,Social Security,or Disability Pensions.
32.Minimum Retirement Age will rise significantly with the end result being most people working until they croak.
33. A revitalization of the education system aimed at preparing majority of students for workforce. Look for a system based on German Model.
34. Elections will become less frequent. Either in 2016 or 2020 we will likely vote a dictator to power.
35. Economic Gaps will continue to widen but less along racial lines.

It is my humble opinion that the US is charging towards Fascism but I could be wrong.

walt willis

This is what may happen if republicans take control of the house and senate next year.

Obama will begin to use his phone and pen to by-pass the congress and the congress will defund his executive laws.

The war between the Whitehouse and the US congress will spill out on to main street.

Many black Obama supporters will view that as an attack on the first black president and riot.

Then the police in several cities will respond with lethal force that will lead to more violence.

This may not happen if Obama backs off on his threat to by-pass congress with executive orders.
Or it may not happen until after the 2016 elections, but it will happen!

As long as we continue to make threats to stand our ground as we see in D.C. politics, we will have a civil war.

Not IF, just When!

Zahzthename

Zionism runs the world. No matter what we as individuals think, the USA laid down over a century ago,when the Federal Reserve hijacked the country. We can be "patriots" until we are blue in the face but our nation as a whole was willingly handed over to international banking cartels for good in 1913. What does this mean? The Demise of the Dollar is several decades in the making. It is just the current generations that are suffering the noticeable effects. The time to speak up was during the Great Depression and FDR's creation of the welfare state. Now we are to the point of the Third Reich's victims when they were been thrown on trains to meet their maker. It is far too late to speak up now! Our Oligarchy is installed, scarcity will become more pronounce and only get worse, and civil unrest will become an everyday fact of life. Welcome to the emerging USSA!!!

Last edited:

chronoclast

If Zionism ruled the world, Israel wouldn't have the trouble they still have. I don't subscribe to this paranoia. The world today is actually better in many respects. Technology has made life far easier and expanded our choices. Some people do themselves in with the new freedom. In the big picture, violence has diminished overall, largely due to a general increase in prosperity (in relative terms). The recent recession has presented serious challenges -- judging from past centuries it's pretty normal for economically hard times to turn up the violence knob, especially along existing cultural and racial divisions. This is very sad to watch.

walt willis

If Zionism ruled the world, Israel wouldn't have the trouble they still have. I don't subscribe to this paranoia. The world today is actually better in many respects. Technology has made life far easier and expanded our choices. Some people do themselves in with the new freedom. In the big picture, violence has diminished overall, largely due to a general increase in prosperity (in relative terms). The recent recession has presented serious challenges -- judging from past centuries it's pretty normal for economically hard times to turn up the violence knob, especially along existing cultural and racial divisions. This is very sad to watch.

HaHaHa!

You are joking? Right?

OK, lets pretend that you are not joking...

First please show me where violence has diminished!

What cities, states, and countries!

Then please tell me where I may find an increase in prosperity!

If you can read your history once again you may see where the great depression caused very little violence!

If you can read? and understand what you have read!

chronoclast

I'm not joking. Historically, as far as we can tell violence has diminished.

Steven Pinker: The surprising decline in violence | Talk Video | TED.com

Today there are many more people than in centuries past, and most have better access to food, information, and medical care than societies in the past. There are, of course, exceptions -- I can imagine many in Iraq having better lives during the Islamic Golden Age, for example. But as a whole people are living longer and have more options to enjoy their time and see their children grow up.

You're correct that the Great Depression apparently didn't result in an explosion of violence in the US (it did rise compared to previous decades but not dramatically), but the Depression also sent a shockwave through Europe which exacerbated existing conflicts and, in my opinion. set off WWII. And note that a long depression occurred in the US and abroad around 1873, its effects lasting nearly to 1900 by some observations.

These recession periods are dangerous and increase the risk of large-scale violence breaking out. The last period like this was the late 70s, brought on (in my opinion) by a combination of inflation resulting from a recent decoupling from gold and offending OPEC. The bright side was that it created an apparent exaggeration in stock growth which drove a recovery (alongside Reagan roughly tripling the National Debt to 2.7 trillion).

These are my opinions. I would like to hear more of your disagreement and substantiations.

Suraska

Zionism runs the world. No matter what we as individuals think, the USA laid down over a century ago,when the Federal Reserve hijacked the country. We can be "patriots" until we are blue in the face but our nation as a whole was willingly handed over to international banking cartels for good in 1913. What does this mean? The Demise of the Dollar is several decades in the making. It is just the current generations that are suffering the noticeable effects. The time to speak up was during the Great Depression and FDR's creation of the welfare state. Now we are to the point of the Third Reich's victims when they were been thrown on trains to meet their maker. It is far too late to speak up now! Our Oligarchy is installed, scarcity will become more pronounce and only get worse, and civil unrest will become an everyday fact of life. Welcome to the emerging USSA!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself! America's demise has been a long time coming and the signs were there all along. We have our parents,grandparents,and even great grandparents to blame for selling their souls to the devil and going along with the hidden agenda until it could no longer be stopped.

Government: You are going to pay 50%+ percent of your earnings for taxes.

American Populace 1930s-present: Okay,but that doesn't seem fair.

Government: We are going to intergrate schools but water down the curriculum.

American Populace 1950s: Okey-dokey as long as everyone graduates high school and makes our country look smart. To Hell with the fact we are now equally stupid now. (nothing against intergration but someone didn't read the fine print about dumbing down when the Executive Order was signed).

Government: We are going to give "disadvantaged refugees" a 2nd chance at life. Never mind they hopped the fence and do nothing to EARN this 2nd chance.

American Populace 1980s- present: I hate those Mexicans for taking our jobs or sitting at home being bums but government know what it's doing.

Government: We are going to go "liberate" all these foreign countries and bring them the gift of "democracy".

American Populace 1950s-present: That's odd. I didn''t see those countries cap in hand begging our help, but go ahead and raise our taxes to fund this meaningless war.

Government: We are going to bankrupt America,cause civil unrest/race hate,and watch you like hawks in your own homes.

American Populace 2014: Hey wait just a damned minute! Who the Hell do you think you are?"

Government: What's wrong? You never cared before. You gave yourselves to us way back when your ancestors ignored the silent Federal Reserve coup and the repurcussions of the FDR welfare state. We OWN you!

walt willis

I'm not joking. Historically, as far as we can tell violence has diminished.

Steven Pinker: The surprising decline in violence | Talk Video | TED.com

Today there are many more people than in centuries past, and most have better access to food, information, and medical care than societies in the past. There are, of course, exceptions -- I can imagine many in Iraq having better lives during the Islamic Golden Age, for example. But as a whole people are living longer and have more options to enjoy their time and see their children grow up.

You're correct that the Great Depression apparently didn't result in an explosion of violence in the US (it did rise compared to previous decades but not dramatically), but the Depression also sent a shockwave through Europe which exacerbated existing conflicts and, in my opinion. set off WWII. And note that a long depression occurred in the US and abroad around 1873, its effects lasting nearly to 1900 by some observations.

These recession periods are dangerous and increase the risk of large-scale violence breaking out. The last period like this was the late 70s, brought on (in my opinion) by a combination of inflation resulting from a recent decoupling from gold and offending OPEC. The bright side was that it created an apparent exaggeration in stock growth which drove a recovery (alongside Reagan roughly tripling the National Debt to 2.7 trillion).

These are my opinions. I would like to hear more of your disagreement and substantiations.

I do agree that economic failure are largely responsible for most wars and that the wars start out as a local civil unrest and may turn into a nation wide problem.

When people become distrustful of their government they tend to resist that government with words at first and then with force.

We appear to be at the stage of escalation into a use of force that may spread nation wide soon.

"If you can't hear the drums of war you must be deft". (Not my quote!) Henry Kissinger...

chronoclast

We appear to be at the stage of escalation into a use of force that may spread nation wide soon.

"If you can't hear the drums of war you must be deft". (Not my quote!) Henry Kissinger...

Deftly stated. :)

You may be right, but I think that the reality of social unrest in America is actually less interesting, though more optimistic. Internally we're poised for a recovery of some years, though (as I've posted already) we have two major internal challenges ahead: aging, and the latest wave of industrial revolution (which will make many things easier, cheaper, and faster but will further reduce the value of many human workers).

It generally takes desperation for revolution to break out. We Americans are largely too used to our easy lives to organize a major revolution, plus we have some ability to adjust the government by democracy. In fact, I feel just as threatened by the bad choices made by the aggregate of voters as I do by self-interested politicians' agendas. However, the latter tend to be more organized and have more structured means of obtaining their aims.

I would like to see change in this country but not revolution, which is very destructive and wasteful. We tend to whitewash the atrocities and literal terrorism committed during the American Revolution, which was spurred by resentment of tax policy. Taxes for what? For protecting the colonial territory during a very expensive war with France. Adam Smith, Mr. Capitalism himself, actually supported this taxation as a fair means of recovering the costs.

These days I'm quite sad for all the innocent people who are suffering and dying. We have it so good, comparatively, here in America yet most of us appear to care little about helping the innocent victims and more about consumption. When there's talk of sending assistance to people who are literally being killed or raped, many Americans cry "We have problems at home!". Problems like people not being able to meet mortgage payments though they can afford their cellphone and cigarettes.