Predictions For 2015?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I posted these on Facebook in 2013. I do not see years, so I have no idea when they would happen, if they happened. I'll try to do some more readings next time I have some alone time, which will probably be next week.

These may or may not happen. Not making any claims or political statements. I HATE politics. I am simply sharing visions in my head. Take it or leave it. Also, I never pick up on dates. Sorry.

I see a U.S. Battleship with guns. Obviously, it's in the water. I can only make out "U.S." in black. The ship is gray. I see a man in a marine hat in a photo with a flag behind him. He is a young man, in his 20's or early 30's. Dark hair. Sparkling eyes (blue or green). I am picking up on a sense of pride, accomplishment,and possibly a heroic act. His name might possibly be Brian. Korea pops into my head. No indication of a year or time frame.

I see vast, tall, beautiful mountains, the kind that are so big there aren't many trees at the top. I see some type of discovery, tall objects similar to Stone Henge. They are huge and dark. Stumled upon by accident but very obvious. No digging required. Very cold. The explorer looks a bit asian and is wearing a heavy coat with fur around the hood.

Suraska

My senses tell me we have "been had" again. We Americans have been so busy worrying about Ferguson and if we are going to have another civil war soon that we were paying no attention to our government laying the groundwork and taking us kicking and screaming into World War 3. Whether our government pisses off the wrong nations by launching airstrikes in Iraq and Syria or sticks its' nose too far into what's going on in Ukraine they are foaming at the mouth to get some major war kicked off. Never mind that none of the nations they tell us we have to defend never did a damned thing for the US to warrant our sending any of our citizens off to die.

The problems created by this will likely appear in 2015 and continue well through 2016 and whatever fiascoes surrounding the elections occur.

36. The US will finally be utterly RUINED by the next unnecessary war.
37. When the Social Welfare System collapses it will be VERY sudden. Not like the recent Food Stamp cuts where beneficiaries were told ahead of time they would receive less the next month. Expect to it simply be stopped and when enough people notice and complain government will announce, "We are literally WITHOUT a shadow of a doubt BROKE." One day the EBT Cards will work and have funds then the next day they will be deactivated is what I see.
38. Keep very little of your money in a bank. Either divert your paycheck so it comes in the mail to be exchanged for cash at the bank or either take all except the bare minimum to maintain the account and pay auto deducted bills at the ATM. Again I see that when "The End" comes it will come VERY SUDDENLY and though the dollar will be next to worthless enough of them will still buy something. Recall that when Germany went belly up in the 1920s it took something like 1,000,000,000 Deutsche Marks to buy a loaf of bread.
39. Massive firearm confiscation. Of course government will be "nice" at 1st and request/order you to turn in anything more deadly than a pocketknife within say 48-96 hours. I see the deadline appearing lax ie long just so a massive panic isn't started. If the window opens on say Monday and you've still got your shotgun come Friday afternoon expect to have the authorities on your doorstep. The feeling I am getting government will try to appear as benign as possible like this is all for our greater good BUT they won't be pushovers either. One way or another they are getting their hands on anything that could be used against them or their impending totalitarian control.
40. Restriction of movement. I heard they did this in the USSR, but I am not entirely sure or not. What I saw was basically if a person isn't where they would like to be by the start of 2015, they had best figure out how to make the best of where they are, because jumping state will soon have bureaucracy attached to it. For example if you finally realized that California has gone to Hell and decide you want to move your family to Idaho doing so will no longer be as easy as packing up a U-haul and setting off.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
37. When the Social Welfare System collapses it will be VERY sudden. Not like the recent Food Stamp cuts where beneficiaries were told ahead of time they would receive less the next month. Expect to it simply be stopped and when enough people notice and complain government will announce, "We are literally WITHOUT a shadow of a doubt BROKE."

Makes me feel better about being self employed and relying on nobody.

38. Keep very little of your money in a bank. Either divert your paycheck so it comes in the mail to be exchanged for cash at the bank or either take all except the bare minimum to maintain the account and pay auto deducted bills at the ATM. Again I see that when "The End" comes it will come VERY SUDDENLY and though the dollar will be next to worthless enough of them will still buy something. Recall that when Germany went belly up in the 1920s it took something like 1,000,000,000 Deutsche Marks to buy a loaf of bread.

Emergency cash is good, but collecting non-perishable food may be wiser.

39. Massive firearm confiscation. Of course government will be "nice" at 1st and request/order you to turn in anything more deadly than a pocketknife within

This would anger me. Mine cost a lot of money. It's not something I'm going to just hand over to them. Time for people to find some black market pieces without serial numbers.

40. Restriction of movement. I heard they did this in the USSR, but I am not entirely sure or not. What I saw was basically if a person isn't where they would like to be by the start of 2015, they had best figure out how to make the best of where they are, because jumping state will soon have bureaucracy attached to it. For example if you finally realized that California has gone to Hell and decide you want to move your family to Idaho doing so will no longer be as easy as packing up a U-haul and setting off.

Are they going to patrol the state borders? Don't have to live on grid. We could join our buddy in the mountains easily. Grow/hunt our own food.

Ayasano

I predict that on December 31st 2015 world peace will be declared and world hunger and poverty will be eradicated.

Too much damn doom and gloom in this thread. The world is awesome! And it's getting awesome-er. You just have to know where to look.

walt willis

Well you are correct about the doom and gloom talk here, but if you want real doom talk just turn on the evening news.

Sometimes the truth can be more scary than fiction.

Also, why are there so many high tech scary movies today?

The young people seem to like them and the violent games.

There is also a report that came out saying there are more angry people then any time in our history other then just prior to the civil war.

2015 may be the year of the next civil war if we can't find a way to work together.