Prehistoric cave paintings discovered with strange depictions

cmac

Prehistoric cave paintings discovered with strange depictions

Someone just shared this article with me in an email.

Here is the link to the article: http://www.archaeologydaily.com/new...-ET-images-found-in-remote-cave-in-India.html

The following is quoted from the article

Rajasthan Times
A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.

View attachment 50

The images were found in the Hoshangabad district of the state of Madhya Pradesh only 70 kilometers from the local administrative centre of Raisen. The caves are hidden deep within dense jungle.

Local Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character when compared to other, already discovered, examples of prehistoric cave art depicting ancient life in the area. As such he believes that they might suggest beings from other planets have been interacting with humans since prehistoric times: Adding weight to the 'ancient astronaut theory' which postulates that human civilization was established with the assistance of benevolent space-faring aliens.

Attachments

• image3333_b..jpg
    image3333_b..jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 7

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: Prehistoric cave paintings discovered with strange depictions

time travel and interdimensional voyage are possible its been in our face the whole time , now lets just finish this damn machine so we can go places , nice post cmac , keep them coming .cheers

Keroscene

I think this article is a hoax. The painting might be real, but I'm pretty sure the article itself is a hoax.

The picture in the article appears in a google video from about a year ago on a similar topic. I took a screenshot of them side by side for comparison.

3vzga.jpg

cmac

Good catch Keroscene!!! Thanks

Yeah, I googled it after someone emailed it to me, and it was all over google with this story.

Guess I have to watch the video now to get the real story here.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Don't most pre-historic or lost artwork from extinct civilizations depict things like this? Even if this particular example is a hoax, there's still hundreds if not thousands of other great examples of ancient astronauts.

Harte

Yep, I'd say it's a fraud.

Here's Mike Heiser voicing his opinion which is difficult to disagree with:
Link to Heiser's blog page on this.

Given the apparent non-existence of the news source itself, I'd say we can safely suspend our belief.

And no, Brent, there are decidedly not "hundreds if not thousands of other great examples of ancient astronauts."

In fact, there are less than one and more than negative one such examples.

Harte

gl100

No ancient astronauts? Egads man! Have you not watched Dancing with the Stars? What the hell would you call Buzz Aldrin?

StarLord

Does that qualify? He's not on a cave wall yet is he?